Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I haven't tripped all that much. The last few times I ate at least 10 grams of (I think:) P. cubenis. Anyways, according to the dosage chart that should have been a level 5 trip but it there wan't really any major hallucinations, just some cozy feelings and some closed eye patterns. I wonder if i just have a high tolerance or am i getting bad stuff. They look decent. Lots of blue and purple in the stems.
According to my cheap hand scales i have 17 grams(dried) waiting for Friday night. I am planning on eating them all. I would like to have a level 4 or 5 trip but i hope THAT much doesn't do me in. Maybe it just takes that much for some people.
A couple of trips back i ate a quarter that must have been molded or something because it made my body spaz pretty bad. I thought i was going to have a seizure and ended up in ER. I didn't really trip at all on them.
I guess i am wondering how is it that dried shrooms go bad? I got them sealed tight, surely they wont mold this time. God, i have been looking forward to this weekend for an eternity it seems like. Last trip was the best ever. But this time i am ready to FRY!
Is it possible that some cubenis are just not that strong?
Are smaller shrooms more potent than the big huge ones?
"how is it that dried shrooms go bad? " They are bad before they are dried or they have not been dried properly, which would explain your ridiculously high 'tolerence' (i.e. They weigh more because they are not properly dried). When mine are properly dried it is very hard to see blue on the stems and caps, even if it was really obvious before. They shrink to about one tenth their original size and are so dry they crack, they don't bend. 10 grams of dried Cubensis should send you to another planet, even if they where not very potent.
My advice is to be very careful. It is also very possible that you're getting shit stuff - I read once that only 38% of shrooms sold on the black market are really Psilocybin mushrooms, the other 62% are normal mushrooms that have been laced with another chemical (e.g. acid) to give the desired effect. It is quite possible that you're getting some fakes and this could also explain your ' spaz '.
"Is it possible that some cubenis are just not that strong? " Yes. I picked some recently that, despite going very blue didn't seem to effect my firends that well at all (although 2 medium freshies got me to level one)
"Are smaller shrooms more potent than the big huge ones? " Don't know. They definatley seem to go blue-er! I like the little ones because there is also less chance they have started rotting or have bugs in them. I think little ones just look a heap healthier.
"Are stems more potent than caps? " Both the same.
"AM i going to die? " One day.
I sure as shit wouldn't be eating seventeen dried grams of some suspect mushrooms! If you're really intent on it, I'd try one gram the day before, just to make sure. If that one gram gives you level one (like it should) then seventeen grams will send you to nirvana for a week! There's also the possibilty that they're not real and have been laced with some chemical, so you don't want to be injesting 17 grams of that either! Only have it if you're positive they're real shrooms.
I don't mean to scare you out of having fun, but it's better to be safe than sorry.