Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan
hopeful news.
    #329099 - 05/29/01 09:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

well, they arent popping up right now, a few freak early shrooms but for the most part no big thang.
this however is all going to change because of a few great finds.
first find was the source of the dung/straw compost where i found my first pan subbs in ever. the source was a weed-covered heap about 1000 times as big as the heap i was picking off of, wish i had found the source LAST year instead of missing out on all that mush. but oh well, i found it now and thats enough, it should provide more than i can consume personally from just that one spot.

this news pales in comparison however to the ULTIMATE find.

i simmilar compost heap on another area of agricultural land that was so big it had back-hoes and bulldozers all around it, it covered the better part of a new landfill site and is where the local farmers keep all their compost for sewing into corn feilds. It is the sorce of the compost that gave rise to my most productive Pan Subb picking patch in a corn feild. and not i have it all found! an area the size of a gymnasium covered with dung/straw compost of varying levels of decomposition, from chunks of dung and straw to the final broduct of plain black topsoil, its all there. and come the Humid summer days and thunderstorms which we have yet to get. I Estimate a very nice pick indeed, today i saw myself with an army sack filled with shrooms in a vision conjured from the dungheap. it was glorious. and NOBODY around here knows about the spot, its TOTALLY hidden. now i play the waiting game, come on rains!
my rotation of picking spots this year is going to BY FAR humble what i considered to be a very productive season LAST YEAR.
so many shrooms yet to grow, so much raw psychic energy. i could seriously become a mad sceintist devoted to the discovery of trans-cosmic mind expansion. (yes i know thats insane....but i might forget and not care. :)
of course i will be taking losts of pics and prints. so hang on to your horses. i like to share :)

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
Re: hopeful news. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #329133 - 05/29/01 09:34 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like you're gonna have a grand ol' time pickin' this year, if everything pans out (no pun intended). Good luck with the rain.

I didn't realize you were a moderator. I just noticed the yellow M beside your name. Congratulations!

doo

Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb.

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

OfflineIndiospree
addict
Loc: All over
Re: hopeful news. [Re: doo]
    #330024 - 05/30/01 09:20 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I heard Pan Subbs only grew for moderators! Congratulations on your promotion, I hope we can go backpacking soon. PS I want to be the guy who finds the least shrooms... I am modest, and I don't brag, so even less likely someone will find mine.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification