Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: thanks jiggy [Re: Tripster]
    #3291226 - 10/28/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tripster said:
Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
I was relating to the part about the efficiency of productivity regarding producing creative fruits for the realisation of self potential.

The one can only put out so much. Make copies of the one and really, you just have more people putting out more of the same. Make the copies believe they are not the same and separate from eachother and then they start thinking independently and then creative production goes through the roof.

I was relating to that part.

I saw a show on Discovery Science talking about a project going at MIT right now. In an attempt to develop a form of AI they have started a program involving robots. Instead of the usual approach of programming every possible scenario in to every robot so they will function as a whole, they took each individual robot and gave it it's own "intelligence" to act on it's own. They then set certain perameters to follow so they could function in a societal manner. Such as if one robot asks the other to follow, they listen. They also are set to constantly send out signals to say where they are so everyone knows where everyone's at, and if one gets seperated from the others he will call out for them to help him out getting back to the pack. So to say it short, they took these robots and just let them loose. They ran (rolled) around from here to there and appeared to be intereacting with each other. They would also establish leaders and from time to time, switch these leaders as the need arose. It was really interesting to watch how the interacted with each other with such basic guidelines. They seemed to really be alive and to really be functioning as a whole of individuals. MIT does some awesome work.

Okay, we have cosmic spiritual theory and science coming together here.

I know a lot of people want to think our separation from source and our having forgotten who we are and where we come from is the result of some evil agenda, be it Satan or evil ET's.

Is it not plausible, considering we are eternal beings, that somewhere along the way, in the journey of self discovery and self realisation and creative potential, that some one got the brilliant idea to have us become independent thinkers through separation forgetfullness programming of consciousness in a physical vehicle, so we could become more efficient and productive with the group goal?

For those who beleive in the evil agendas, can you see where maybe this is how it all got started and the idea of evil that fucked us over was just the paranoid irrational idea of one of the co-creative independent thinkers, allowed and for-given the right to concieve of this, to take creative potential and self realisation in other directions AFTER benevolent co-creators developed and launched the plan for more good to result?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: thanks jiggy [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3291403 - 10/28/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

What else is mind-boggling is the amount of void (space) within an atom. I heard if the atom was represented as a 14 story appartment building, the nucleus would be the size of a penny iside of it. And obviously the electrons are waaaay smaller than that.

If you could take a whole human and somehow compress all the actual atomic matter (get rid of the space), it would take up less than 1/8th of a teaspoon :cool:

Crazy stuff. Especially considering these particles themselves very well could be made up of the same design (mostly void with small particles of further divisable matter). Eventually, it just becomes a matter of no matter at all :cool:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: thanks jiggy [Re: deff]
    #3291431 - 10/28/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

nothing is everything. everything is nothing but nothing.
kinda like there is no nothing whit out nothing, you still need something to make everything, but is it nothing? i like the way's i could see this. kinda make all the sence in the world make sense, and as long as you got sense, no sense make sense? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3291482 - 10/28/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:

If you could take a whole human and somehow compress all the actual atomic matter (get rid of the space), it would take up less than 1/8th of a teaspoon :cool:

:whoa:

Thats freaky

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3291497 - 10/28/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

and fit noisily whit the vibrating light :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineTripster
200+ trips wise

Re: thanks jiggy [Re: Gomp]
    #3291501 - 10/28/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have learned about the emptiness of an atom before. Very interesting for sure. I'm interested in how close atoms are to each other in a solid though. I'm thinking of it in correlation to our galaxy and they solar systems within, as well as galaxies and the space in between.

--------------------
You've raped! I feel dirty
It hurt! As a child
Tied down! That's a good boy
And fucked! Your own child
I scream! No one hears me
It hurt! I'm not a liar
My God! Saw you watching
Mommy why?! Your own child -Korn

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3291522 - 10/28/04 09:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

They differ, obviously, but are the same in essence.

Planets orbit in straight foward orbits while electrons orbit in complex orbitals.

The distance between them depend entirely on the substance and of course state.

Correlations arise like crazy between relative scales in the universe, it's weird :cool:

--------------------

OfflineTripster
200+ trips wise

#3291563 - 10/28/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
They differ, obviously, but are the same in essence.

Planets orbit in straight foward orbits while electrons orbit in complex orbitals.

The distance between them depend entirely on the substance and of course state.

Correlations arise like crazy between relative scales in the universe, it's weird :cool:

That is what I'm pondering. I supppose density would have a lot to do with it of course.

--------------------
It hurt! As a child
It hurt! I'm not a liar
My God! Saw you watching

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #3291566 - 10/28/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

When studying physics I learned that If an atom was the size of the world, an electron would be the size of a tennis ball :smile:

Although the recent 'string' theories suggest that there is no such thing as atoms but that matter is made up of complex strings of energy, and thats theres multiple dimensions that we cant see.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3291567 - 10/28/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"Planets orbit in straight foward orbits while electrons orbit in complex orbitals."

are you sure? not that i am..

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (10/28/04 09:40 PM)

OfflineTripster
200+ trips wise

Re: thanks jiggy [Re: Gomp]
    #3291586 - 10/28/04 09:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:
"Planets orbit in straight foward orbits while electrons orbit in complex orbitals."

are you sure? not that i am..

Part of the definition of a planet is that it has a relatively even orbit around it's star. It's just a small part but ...

--------------------
It hurt! As a child
It hurt! I'm not a liar
My God! Saw you watching

OfflineTripster
200+ trips wise

Re: thanks jiggy [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3291594 - 10/28/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MovingTarget said:
When studying physics I learned that If an atom was the size of the world, an electron would be the size of a tennis ball :smile:

Although the recent 'string' theories suggest that there is no such thing as atoms but that matter is made up of complex strings of energy, and thats theres multiple dimensions that we cant see.

String theory is very interesting stuff. Complex.

--------------------
It hurt! As a child
It hurt! I'm not a liar
My God! Saw you watching

InvisibleMovingTarget

#3291601 - 10/28/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The more you learn about it the more interesting it gets while also getting more and more complicated lol

--------------------

OfflineTripster
200+ trips wise

Re: thanks jiggy [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3291650 - 10/28/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MovingTarget said:
The more you learn about it the more interesting it gets while also getting more and more complicated lol

I'm very interested in Quantum Physics right now. Although my learning is self driven so therefore not focused like if I were to go to school for it.

--------------------
It hurt! As a child
It hurt! I'm not a liar
My God! Saw you watching

InvisibleMovingTarget

#3293597 - 10/29/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Whats even more fucked up, is that we're held together by the earths atmosphere like bubbles in water.  Its someting like 25,000(my physics is quite rusty) Newtons of force acting upon us and our body exerts the same force out, so thats why in space where there is no atmospheric pressure, just a vaccum, we explode :laugh:

And at the same time if theres so much emtpy space inside us,,, whatever holds us tofether must be fucking powerfull!!

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3296096 - 10/30/04 01:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
Is it not plausible, considering we are eternal beings, that somewhere along the way, in the journey of self discovery and self realisation and creative potential, that some one got the brilliant idea to have us become independent thinkers through separation forgetfullness programming of consciousness in a physical vehicle, so we could become more efficient and productive with the group goal?

Perhaps we are not eternal beings after all, but temporary vessels connecting to an eternal consciousness that does not have seperate parts, or a sense of identity, function, desire, or purpose?

Perhaps the journey of self discovery, self realization, and creative potential is one that we ourselves choose to follow (with reason, as they are quite the path to follow), but is not inherent, especially in our state of being.

Perhaps this "seperation, forgetfullness programming" does not exist, because it is not that we are remembering lessons already known, but actually learning these lessons for the first time.

Groups that alter world events in order to bring us to a state where we will be better at performing a group goal are robbing us of our own freedom. Every person is to have a say in the group goal and should choose to interact with this on their own, completely and fully aware of all that is to be aware of. Participation in a group goal is to come about naturally, mutually arising, as it carries itself out... anyone trying to alter or control events to lead to something like this is only going to make matters worse, no matter what their intentions may be. (ahem, current state of affairs, cough cough). :lol:

We are naturally sociable creatures, and we seem to have a knack for specialization. It will come on its own, naturally, controlling and forcing it will not work. :wink:

We must all become completely independant, aware, wise, and in the moment before we begin to all operate together consciously on a mass scale, towards common goals. We must understand and be pure. A computer networker does not hook up an ill-programmed computer to a network that will ruin the connection and the signals that go through it. :smirk:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #3298636 - 10/30/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

If you could take a whole human and somehow compress all the actual atomic matter (get rid of the space), it would take up less than 1/8th of a teaspoon

My high school physics teacher told me that if you could compress the atoms of an entire cruiser type ship, you'd get a ball of iron the size of the head of a one inch pin. If he was right, compressed humans would be smaller, methinks.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

InvisibleMovingTarget

Re: thanks jiggy [Re: Alan Stone]
    #3298644 - 10/30/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe humans are very dense comapred to a cruiser

isnt there some kind of 'stuff' inside us that if rolled out would go around the world at least once, possibly more. Wish I knew the exact facts of that last one!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order