Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: DarK_SavioR]
    #325514 - 05/24/01 08:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"Now chew em up and slam the orange juice. Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face."
THIS BELONGS ON THAT BLACK SHROOMERY SHIRT--
It's real its honest I can feel the bile in my throat just thinking about eating more put this on the shirt

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #325801 - 05/25/01 02:09 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

NuShroom, I posted that small bit of info on where to buy a book cheap, on mushrooms and the law for those who cannot afford to go out and seek legal counsel. yes, I can post what me and my attorney talked about BUT, my attorney is advizing me on the legal stance of the state I live in. so therefor that really wouldn't help someone living in another state unless the 2 states had identical criminal codes. the book on mushrooms and the law covers a vary wide spectrom, mostly federal, it even will tell you to check the "laws of your state". This is important to know because if a problem arises it will be with the local law enforcement.

And to the other 2 who posted that having dry shrooms is legal to posses, U are dead wrong on that one. Every state has at least one criminal case of possesion of mushrooms. I looked at the few cases in my state. and almost all posesion cases will be delt with along the lines of MJ, for example, if a person is caught with say an ounce of dry shrooms, the penalty for this would be the same as if that person had an ounce of weed. all criminal cases are public knowledge all you got to do is go down to the court house are sherriff's office and research them out yourself. You will see what the person was nabbed with and what he was given as punishment, and you better believe that when you get nailed, prosecutors will go back and use these cases as their base of law. that is how law is astablish is thru court documents, this is how prosecutors are able to build their cases. the more cases that are won by the state on an issue, the easier it is for them to railroad you.

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Taz]
    #325853 - 05/25/01 05:57 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

You are partially right, maybe even totally. But I do not live in anglo-saxonic(sp?) law country with presedans.
And presedans can be used even for you, but in that case youll need good attorney. In that case, non will be able to succsesfully sue you for something that is in fact legal.

PS. My parallel was directed toward, spores/mushrooms contest.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: McMan]
    #326798 - 05/27/01 04:45 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

McMan, you really need to do a little more homework about vendors products if your going to attack them.
Just like attacking our kits and you didn't even know we did not ship spores with the kit, and the kits are shipped from a different state.

You state :
Let me ask you this... Have you EVER seen a photo of a homestead kit producing Pcubs
anywhere? On their site? or in their ads? The answer is no. But if you go to purchase one
from the Hawk's Eye then you will see the illegal product growing within the DB kit as
advertisement for the product.

I have never seen ANYONE advertize photos of their cultivation products being used
illegally!! Why, because it's against the law!!! Otherwise the hydro shops would have
photos of their products producing kind buds and not tomatos!!!!
End Quote:

When is the last time you picked up a copy of High Times? Homesteads add in HT has showed ps. cubensis growing from a tray of compost for a good 5+ years. Maybe longer, but I remember seeing it 5+ years ago up unil today. And about 6 months ago they added in a smaller picture at the bottom showing an aquirum full of cubensis growing from compost. And, they're add will soon change again, showing their new 2lb mini compost kit growing cubensis. Once again, all of this is protected under Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press. Also, there is a difference in mushroom pictures compared to mj pictures. As I mentioned in earlier, in a court case, the state brought in a professional mycologist to the courtroom. He in turn could not positively identify the mushrooms in the picture as being psychoactive mushrooms. There are a lot of mushrooms that look like cubensis. Their was an deceptive add in HT about 9-10 months ago showing a bowl full of shiitakes. The add was deceiving ppl to think they could buy psychoactive cubensis. How many suckers to you think bought into that one?

You being an artist you should know once you post a picture to the inet it is considered published.
I found this out when I did my research about copyrighting our logo, from an attorney that specialized in copyrights.
So once pictures are posted on my site or on the shroomery, they are published, and protected by freedom of the press, just as High Times, Cannabis Culture, Pot Heads,and many other similiar magazines and web sites are protected.

On another subject, yes I have spoken endlessly with my "criminal defense" attorney. 25+ years of experience of defending pot smokers and "drug users" etc... He also told me the "spiritual" defense does not work. Unless your an indian then you have better chances. Also I may note, we have indian reservation land all around us here in AZ. Its very easy to hide a small mushroom lab on res land :) And for those of you that did not notice, PF uses an Amanda Park address, also on Indian reservation land. Lots of red tape folks, food for thought.

Another good point brought up here is the mushrooms themselves are not defined as illegal, but the alkaloid that sends us on the journey is, psilocybin and psilocin.
From the Arizona law books,

36-2512. Substances in schedule I

A. The following controlled substances are, unless specifically excepted, included in schedule I:

1. Any of the following, including opiates and their isomers, esters, ethers, salts and salts of isomers, esters and
ethers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these isomers, esters, ethers and salts is possible
within the specific chemical designation:

A listing of a few of them:

(o) Cannabis, except the synthetic isomer of delta-9-tetraydrocannabinol.

(p) Mescaline.

(r) Peyote.
(x) Psilocybin.

(y) Psilocyn.

Notice they spelled Psilocin WRONG !! :) Also notice they dont mention psilocybin mushrooms, but they do mention peyote which includes mescaline.
Their are a lot of loopholes to work with with a good enough attorney and not so smart cops. This goes back to never admit to anything, just keep your mouth shut if your caught with some goods and hope the cops make mistakes. Hire a good attorney, not a public defender, and fight your way out of it. If the cops made a lot of mistakes to begin with, and the DA see's that, he probably wont take you to court anyway. To many losses on their record means less chances of getting re-elected and makes the city cops look bad, which could mean less funding for them and their spy toys.

I really dont understand your vendetta againts me. Many many ppl post pictures here of growing mushrooms.
Who are all those ppl, I have no clue. All I see is a screen name.

I could go on and on about a lot of this stuff. Myself and my partners have already done and talked about a lot of things to cover many angles of our business to keep it as safe as possible for us and our customers.
One of the most important key elements is to not do any growing or keep anything illegal at the place of business where orders are taken and the computer is. And yes, I am not the only person here with access to this computer. Prove that I was on it at that time in question. Admit nothing. I really dont want to say much more as I dont want to give up all of my secrets and everything I have thought of to protect us and our customers.

But I will say this. Nobody has ever been busted because of their direct involvement from posting text or pictures at The Shroomery, or any other similiar web site to my knowledge.
No customers have ever been busted because they ordered spores from The Hawks Eye or any other vendor.
So how wreckless are my busienss tactics McMan? How deep of a layer of paranoia has over come you?

It certainly is smart to watch your back and dont do anything stupid that will give them a reason to come knocking on your door. IF they do it without a search warrent, do not let them in. If they continue to hassle you, refer them to your attorney for questioning. Or you can always play with them. "You want to search my house and you dont even have a search warrent? Lets see, there are 5 of you and one of me. How about I call 4 more friends, and we all go over to your houses first. We can all search through your houses first and in your wives panty drawer and see what kind of secrets you cops have" "What you cops dont like that idea.
Why are my personal rights of privacy any different then yours?"

There is nothing wrong with asking a few questions about the legality of posting pictures here or our compost kits. I did not answer you sooner because everytime I got to those threads they were closed.
But I personally find it very wreckless when you do it in such a disresptful manner towards myself, other members of this community, and the mods.

Anyway, that is all I have for you McMan, take it or leave it.
As the mod Blue Honey just invited me and other vendors to post in the cultivation section I will continue to do so as it seems everybody but you and Dystopian Harbinger are the only ones that have a problem with it.
I hope this thread has settled down your level of paranoia and vengance againts me.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Alien]
    #326810 - 05/27/01 05:19 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

thanks for posting that proxie info Alien.
I"m building a new PC this week so I will implement this new proxie info into my new PC.
If I have any questions I'll post it to that thread. Thanks for the help.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #326907 - 05/27/01 09:45 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: McMan]
    #328502 - 05/29/01 03:24 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Actually McMan, spore vendors grow LEGAL shrooms not because they contain ILLEGAL components, but for spore vending.
In that case, you can not prove any intension (because there is no intension), so spore vendors are completelly legaly clean.

All other things have even more loopholes, so I wont bother to talk about them.

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Crobih]
    #328900 - 05/29/01 03:47 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

but a good lawyer can still sway a judge to his side since if there were no such thing as a spore vendor, lots of people wouldnt be cultivating illegal mushrooms.

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Crobih]
    #328988 - 05/29/01 05:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

This is so stupid. We are growing illegal mushrooms. Deal with it. Stop making yourselves out to be crusaders. Stop using stupid loopholes. You all need to take resonsibility for yourselves. I'm sure McMan has a point, but he seems far too paranoid. There are over 7,000 users here, and I doubt even one of them has had the DEA bust their door down (excluding people who were very obvious in their growing). anyone who takes a reasonable amount of caution should not fear DEA agents lurking in their backyards. most users take that caution. I think some more obvious youngsters should be "weeded" out and have their accounts deleted. Aside from that, be cautious, use common sense, and calm down.

"In a minute, we'll get to some salad recipes, but first Joann, I'm going to fly down your throat into the universe that exists in all of us"
:http://www.sporelab.com/

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Crasher]
    #329006 - 05/29/01 05:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Of all the years I have dabbled in this hobby, my total understanding of it is that its not a mainstream issue as like extacy or on a minor note, marijauna. That is why I have always loved this hobby, it draws no attention from the public and is therefore not bothered. Now when a big story breaks out on Dateline or something from some stupid incidnet somewhere, then we got problems.

People were really worried about this meth act awhile back, but I really don't think it would have affected sites, especially if they moved servers to Canada or something. The most problematic issues on the net are pedophiles, terrorists, shit like that. We all here know what we are doing, but its the same as when you jaywalk or drink a little when you are 17. That is for now, who knows where it will all end up. I thought I knew, but with some of the politicians I have seen lately, communism still exists, hehe.

Alien

Alien's Shroom Tek
http://alientek.iwarp.com

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

OfflineMNmyc
enthusiast

Loc: MN
Re: McMan's "security issues" addressed. [Re: Alien]
    #333492 - 06/03/01 09:24 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Noone really flies do they? Is tonight a full moon?

This excerpt and all characters contained within are entirely fictional...

Please support Ralphster's FSR

--------------------
Life is what happens while you're making other plans...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies