Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineScourge
The Dr.
Loc: Near flint Michgan, USA
conteamed substarate
    #328926 - 05/29/01 04:18 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

ok, i filled 2 filter patch bags from FP with brf/ver a la pf tec, the second same only with rye flour. I sealed the bags and then presure cooked for an hour. It's 5 days laster and i think they have gone bad. I cant see any cange, but the smell coming though the filter patch is kind if funky. the only thing i can think of is that the bags are not air tight like i thought they were, my presue cooker dosent work or i'm imagining things and that smell is sapsed to be there. any advice? will it work as is, can re-sterilize, put in jars, and sterilize again?

"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grown in Honor and Strength."

--------------------
"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grow in Honor and Strength."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: conteamed substarate [Re: Scourge]
    #328933 - 05/29/01 04:22 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

advice:learn to spell.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleTripsAreForKids
addict

Loc: Not In The US
Re: conteamed substarate [Re: Crasher]
    #328939 - 05/29/01 04:30 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

yea no kidding.. you sound like your 12, that would make us part of the whole thing if you get caught...

Keep Trippin' and Blazin'

-=SporeWorks=-

--------------------
Everything posted above was out of fun, none should be taken serious. I am currently under the influence so take that into consideration.

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: conteamed substarate [Re: TripsAreForKids]
    #328946 - 05/29/01 04:39 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

One day, a really obvious newbie will get caught, and his angry parents will try to blame anyone and everyone other than themselves on his/her little hobby. You know what that means? The end of the Shroomery. The moment someone shows that they aren't responsible enough to grow--OUT. This sub-culture and this site are very fragile things, and need to be taken care of seriously, especially by young growers.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Offlinedump19

#329015 - 05/29/01 05:47 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

Yea, straight up. I'm a newbie myself and if I was caught I would rat nothin out but too bad I can't speak for everyone. Either that or some moron is gonna poison himself somehow.

Never sell the sheep's hide when you can sell the wool

--------------------
Never sell the sheep's hide when you can sell the wool

OfflineScourge
The Dr.
Loc: Near flint Michgan, USA
Re: conteamed substarate [Re: Crasher]
    #331487 - 06/01/01 10:07 AM (23 years, 2 days ago)

Sorry about the spelling, I was stoned out of my mind and in a hurry. Anyhow, I'm 19 if that helps at all. I'm not a newbie at all, I just never inoculated this amount before and I've never worked with filter patch bags. I've had much success in the past but all I had ever tried was 1/2 pints. But thanks for flaming me anyway, I appreciate everyone's kindness.

"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grown in Honor and Strength."

--------------------
"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grow in Honor and Strength."

Offline*HeGz*
old hand
    #331493 - 06/01/01 10:18 AM (23 years, 2 days ago)

Every now and then this happens to me, I think it's due to too much mositure or lack of.

I've got nicotine stains on my fingers.
I've got a silver spoon on a chain.
I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains

PEACE

HeGz

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies