Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush
    #3287035 - 10/27/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

These are my thoughts of how the mass populace is being manipulated by the 'people behind the curtain', the Illuminati, NWO, whatever you want to call them into voting a certian way in the upcoimng election.

1. Bush and Kerry are both Skull and Bones members.

(CBS) As opposite as George Bush and John Kerry may seem to be, they do share a common secret - one they've shared for decades, and one they will not share with the electorate.

The secret: details of their membership in Skull and Bones, the elite Yale University society whose members include some of the most powerful men of the 20th century.

Bonesmen, as they're called, are forbidden to reveal what goes on in their inner sanctum, the windowless building on the Yale campus that is called the Tomb.

?Skull and Bones is so tiny. That's what makes this staggering,? says Robbins. ?There are only 15 people a year, which means there are about 800 living members at any one time.?

?I think there is a deep and legitimate distrust in America for power and privilege that are cloaked in secrecy. It's not supposed to be the way we do things,? says Rosenbaum. ?We're supposed to do things out in the open in America. And so that any society or institution that hints that there is something hidden is, I think, a legitimate subject for investigation.?
- Read Full Article

The first thing that should strike you strange: what are the odds of having two members of a secret fraternity running against each other for president? and two, will it really matter who wins when they both share the same agenda with the Skull and Bones?

2. Bush and Kerry are related: Cousins

In fact, almost all of the presidents are related to each other and British Royalty. They are all direct disendents of King James, who also coincidentally is the guy who translated the Bible... look it up on google sometime. Royalty likes to keep the power within the family

3. Everywhere they are bashing Bush, there are popular anti-bush bands and pop stars touring right now getting the young people to vote against him, there are movies being made showing how incompetent Bush was during 9/11 , and possibly how he knew beforehand (Fahrenheit 9/11 and a ton of other web movies), tv,magazines, newspapers, radio, everywhere you turn Bush seems to be getting hit. Even Bill Clinton is coming out with Kerry and saying Bush will soon be an ex-president.

Now I'm not defending Bush in any way, I think he's an evil fuck, but it's so obvious that Bush did a great job for the "Illuminati" plans, and now it's time for Kerry to work his magic in office and they will make sure he takes office, whether people vote for him or not, kinda like how Bush 'won' in 2000. Bush and Kerry are two sides of the same coin, that's why all of the focus is on just them two, no third party whatsoever. Up here in Canada, we had 4, count them, four parties represented at the televised debate. Sure, the big guns are the Liberals and Conservatives but at least the other parties were represented on a national scale. They are making Kerry look like the good guy, but I am sure he is gonna be just as bad if not worse than Bush, he said he will increase Homeland Security more so than Bush, and that means more of your Consitution and Rights being slipped from under your feet under the guises of terrorism and safety. Wake up voters and realize the theatre show being played out in front of your eyes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: chodamunky]
    #3287108 - 10/27/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Perhaps Kerry plans to intentionally loose... this is all part of one big conspiracy that is spearheaded by Pat Robertson... anyoen find it odd the way robertson commented on Bush on Paula Zahn now... ugh.. every.. thing... is communicating with me...

--------------------

Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: chodamunky]
    #3287142 - 10/27/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yep. Kerry may be elected as he seems to be posing as the good cop; some kind of savior from that evil doer Bush. Bush has completed his mission for the elite which was obviously getting the U.S. established in iraq and setting up the precedent for a dictatorship, or Orwellian type system in the U.S. - not to mention with all the blantant mistakes that have been made so far he somehow continues to get away with it all merly by shrugging it off.

No matter who takes office, it seems likely they will pull another (bigger) terrorist attack, whereby they will continue to push their agenda forward at an ever accellerated rate as planned.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: usefulidiot]
    #3287151 - 10/27/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I bet Bush will stage another massive attack on the US and use it as an excuse to scrap democracy and establish military rule.

--------------------

Invisibleusefulidiot

Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3287169 - 10/27/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

FEMA camps for all! Hurrah!

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: usefulidiot]
    #3287186 - 10/27/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Everything is connected in a massive conspiracy. Did you know that the Saudis own 93% of Access Hollywood.
If u know what this means )))(###999 pM me.. the world must act now before i become mehdi.. pat robertson is a muslim help me

--------------------

Offlinequarkyquasar
Happy FluffyBunny

Loc: NorCaL
    #3287212 - 10/27/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I am paranoid enough without reading that stuff!
Now I got one more demon swimming its way though my brain planting itself in the microchip the bonesmen put there.
I better lock the doors before the MIB come to get me for reading this!

Invisibleusefulidiot

Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #3287234 - 10/27/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Overcome your paranoia, you are smarter than them. The more of us that arn't afraid of these assholes the better.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #3287243 - 10/27/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Seriously this is far fetched... all Presidents related to King James? The homosexual King who left Catholicism and translated the Bible now used by Born Againers?

Sometimes religion gets more bang for its buck.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3287345 - 10/27/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Perhaps Kerry plans to intentionally loose... this is all part of one big conspiracy that is spearheaded by Pat Robertson... anyoen find it odd the way robertson commented on Bush on Paula Zahn now... ugh.. every.. thing... is communicating with me...

I wouldn't give Pat Robertson too much credit. The man's definitely a fundie lunatic, and I think a lot of people would agree...

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #3287732 - 10/28/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Say that the you just went by the information that was at face value, what we knew about bush and his reasons for going to war... and how he responded with the international community.

Now so far it seems that kerry would have chosen an alternate path, regardless... we have yet to only observe the present...

also, do you realize how many people hate us anyway, and that a fundamentalist christian zealot really pisses the world off?

Even if someone was behind an organization like that... there would have to be some sort of other equally or more powerful force to deal with it, otherwise talking about it wont make any difference in 4 or 5 days... will it?

Or... can there? There are a lot of things to consider...

Invisibleusefulidiot

Re: They want you to vote for Kerry, that's why their demonizing Bush [Re: Zero7a1]
    #3287750 - 10/28/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

also, do you realize how many people hate us anyway, and that a fundamentalist christian zealot really pisses the world off?

Why do the people in question hate us? Has our government really been a reflection of the people's best interests, as it should?

Quote:

Even if someone was behind an organization like that... there would have to be some sort of other equally or more powerful force to deal with it, otherwise talking about it wont make any difference in 4 or 5 days... will it?

Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove and Bilderberg information have been available for years..

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder