Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Melatonin, Milk Thistle Extract, Mimosa Hostilis

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineOddEye

Pinoline
    #3286475 - 10/27/04 09:54 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone know where Pinoline can be found. I've heard it was secreted by ours brain when we were dreaming. Dreaming is so cool, I wanna know if we can find pinoline somewhere. Thanks.

--------------------
I'm at the highest peak, still glad the meak is understandin' me
Artillery, thoughts of killin' me is just a fantasy
The man in me is ready for war, like Holyfield-Tyson IV

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
Re: Pinoline [Re: OddEye]
    #3286750 - 10/27/04 10:44 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Pinoline,i believe,belongs to beta-carbolines so it must have a MAO A inhibitor action.It can be found online in some companies but a)it is expensive b) you must be a researched and no,i dont mean a "research chemical i-dubbed-myself-researcher".

Taken from TIHKAL ?:

"6-Methoxytetrahydro-b-carboline (6-MeO-THbC, pinoline) is a naturally occurring component of human blood and cerebral spinal fluid. Like 6-MeO-THH, it is readily formed from 5-methoxytryptamine, but with formaldehyde rather than with acetaldehyde. The levels have been found to be similar in schizophrenics and psychiatrically healthy patients, suggesting that it is not a factor in the chemistry of mental illness. It is a natural component of the human pineal gland and is quite effective in binding to serotonin sites in human platelets. It has been suggested that the balanced interplay between melatonin and pinoline in the manipulation of serotonin levels, might be an explanation of the sleep/dream state. The carbolines just might play an endogenous role in creating dreams, our "asleep" visual tripping.
"

OfflineOddEye

Re: Pinoline [Re: Psiloman]
    #3290158 - 10/28/04 05:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

So, it's not contained into any designer drug or such ?

--------------------
I'm at the highest peak, still glad the meak is understandin' me
Artillery, thoughts of killin' me is just a fantasy
The man in me is ready for war, like Holyfield-Tyson IV

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#3290222 - 10/28/04 06:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

what do you do with the pinoline, shoot it.?? and how do people get a drug that comes out of somebodies brain while dreaming, i could have sworn that somebody was trying to suck my brain dry while i slept but no one believes me,
its just like the terrible alien movie with dolf lundren and martin from dream on( best show), i come in peace, the alien was sucking endorphins out of peoples brain to be used as a bomb ass drug on his planet. pinoline?? :crazy2:

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

Re: Pinoline [Re: zerozero]
    #3290889 - 10/28/04 08:31 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ever heard of chemical synthesis? :/

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Pinoline [Re: Ayrios]
    #3290971 - 10/28/04 08:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

ever heard of a joke

OfflinePinealexploration
Stranger
    #18067441 - 04/06/13 04:25 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I know this is a very old topic, but I see your account is still active, and I think this is helpful. I'm actually surprised many people don't know this but interestingly enough, Pinoline is found in large quantities all throughout Pine Trees. The Pineal gland is also shaped very similar to a pine cone. You can extract it by distillation
of pine sap very easily. As for the person questioning extracting chemicals produced in the brain, there are actually very few compounds that are not produced elsewhere. Melatonin for example, is found in Cherries, and Tryptamines including DMT are found in a very wide variety of plants including Phalaris Grass, Acacia, and Mimosa. Also,
the Cannabinoids produced in the Cannabis Plant, as well as the Echinacea plant, and Cacao used in Chocolate are produced in the body.
If you feel your body is having issues producing its own Pinoline, Tryptamines, Melatonin and other Pineal related Neurotransmitters, consider checking for Pineal Calcification or Fluoridation. I do not know if Pinoline itself has Psychoactive properties, however I do know it is an MAOI, meaning when its taken Tryptamines such as DMT will be orally active. Some tests have shown psychoactive potential of Pinoline, and seeing as its very similar to Harmala Alkaloids, which are highly psychoactive, I do not see why not. Stay away from fluorinated water and other products, and stay away from high dose calcium supplements. If you do have pineal disruption, detoxifiers such as Chlorophyll, Malic Acid, and MSM can be very helpful along with
liver, kidney, digestive and urinary tract herbs such as Dandelion, milk thistle, dietary fiber, and golden seal. Other natural medicines such as Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Alfalfa, Marigold, Lavender, and others are known to have strong beneficial effects on the pineal gland and the pituitary gland (Which are closely related). Many people also find Cromotherapy (Colour/light Treatment), Aromatherapy (Smell treatment), Sonothereapy (Sound Treatment), and other forms of energy practices such as meditation of great help. Also, make sure you are in taking adequate Amino Acids, A and B vitamins and trace minerals for
optimal nervous system and brain function.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Melatonin, Milk Thistle Extract, Mimosa Hostilis

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience