Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
spores bad???
    #3286130 - 10/27/04 08:43 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

Hello,
IM a newcomer and i have a ?tion that I hope some can help me with...well I have a freind that sent me some spores but she did not try them  out first...well i guess hers from the same batch was bad...do you think mine will be also???
i just did my first crop 2 days ago and i dont want to be heart broken...i guess i want to know if there is a chance thay they will be good or not or should i just have her send me more... :eek: :eek:  

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineoddiseus
The PsychofunkFirefly

Loc: Doldrums & Faultlines
Re: spores bad??? [Re: starptv23]
    #3286146 - 10/27/04 08:46 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

I would try em. I would also get more!! you will eventually need more. Especially if you just started and want to keep a cycle going without spore printing.

-Odd

--------------------
Though you can't go back and make a new beginning. You can start today to make a new end.

Traveller, there is no path, paths are made by walking

If Jesus was jewish...Why does he have a mexican name??

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3286186 - 10/27/04 08:52 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

>well i guess hers from the same batch was bad...do you think mine will be also???
What makes you guess her's were bad?

>i just did my first crop 2 days ago and i dont want to be heart broken
So you cropped from a grow started with her spores? Why do you think they were bad then?!

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: spores bad??? [Re: Anno]
    #3286232 - 10/27/04 08:59 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

she said that all of her jars where contaiminated and she thinks it might be the spores...so she did not know if mine would come up ok...

i guess i know im going to have to give it a couple of days but i really wanted to hear that might be a chance...i still have 2 more syringes of her batch...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlineoddiseus
The PsychofunkFirefly

Loc: Doldrums & Faultlines
    #3286265 - 10/27/04 09:07 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

It isn't necessarily the spores that contaminated the jars.
There is a lot of different factors that could have made her cakes go bad.

Try em out for sure, still get more for later, you wanna knock up some more by the time you are birthing cakes, IMO

Have fun good luck

-Odd

--------------------
Though you can't go back and make a new beginning. You can start today to make a new end.

Traveller, there is no path, paths are made by walking

If Jesus was jewish...Why does he have a mexican name??

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3286282 - 10/27/04 09:12 PM (13 years, 24 days ago)

>i guess i know im going to have to give it a couple of days but i really wanted to hear that might be a chance.

So you just inoculated them?

See, "crop" means to harvest them. What you did was inoculate the jars.

As it has been said, (dirty)spores are not the only thing that can contaminate the jars.
Wait a few days and then you will see what's the case.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation