Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: jiggy [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3285244 - 10/27/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i guess that was why i put in the just :P  :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: deff]
    #3285337 - 10/27/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm understanding you better. YES YES, there are higher states but they come with the refinement of energy. That comes with the black hole jumping.

Everytime you go through one, you come out with more of yoursself realised. It's a continuem of integrating and refining energy. The more you do, the more you experience the true self, creator self.

Please consider, that doing so involves realising the self through your creations which means desire must be there, it is a driving force. I am not talking about the desire for bobbles or tokens of affection that feed the false sense of self worth. I am talking about the desire to know the self. That is healthy desire, that is vital desire.

The problems started when beings started beleiving they were their creations. They lost touch with knowing themselves as the creator of them. With that they lost touch with their essense, their power, their sense of self worth as a Divine being.

If you can see that difference and get beyond it and maintain yourself as the creator, desiring only to understand itself and its love and joy better through its creations, you'll be okay and always come out from them, a new and improved YOU.

Trust is vital. The fear is that we will loose ourselves when we let go. Thats exactly how you find more of yourself and grow in self awareness and get to experience the higher states of self.

Look at my avatar. You are a self contained system. The top vortex would be like the black hole, conscious energy runs arounb the outside (bubble membrane we've been talking about and gets sucked in transformed/refined, integrated, purified, in the heart of the center and run back out through the bottom vortex, the white hole.

You can let consciousness spin around the event horizon staying away from the pull that will suck you in, but you won't be doing any refining or transforming either, nothing will be coming out of the white hole. Void or zero point energy is sourced in the center, its where the magic happens, its where your vital life force giving energy, intelligent creative energy comes from.

How do you know when you are hovering around an event horizon? You are faced with an experience or situation where you start to feel fear. We project it out there and ignore, avoid or lash out at whatever it is most often.

Knowing what that fear is makes it easy to face. It is a portion of the unknown, unrealised "void" you. It feels, denied, rejected, cast off, unworthy, unloved, unwanted guilty and punished, ignored, unaccepted, misunderstood, cold in its isolation and darkness. It is pissed off for this. Your fear comes from sensing that.

(This is only due to our choosing to forget the self and splitting ourself into a bajillion bits.) Remembering who we are is about re-membering these pieces back into a whole self.

If you let go and let yourself slip into the unknown of you, with itentions to accept, love, forgive and allow the self, YOU not the other person or situation you projected your fear onto for they are a prop in the game, you will be reunited with more of YOU. You will have integrated more of the self, mended and healed mor splits, you will have refined dark energy with love light energy, and you will be more self realised.

Its an on going process. You have to trust in yourself. its easier when you know what you are dealing with. To know its your own fear of the self denied, it makes it easier. To know you will come through better then ever is where the faith comes in.

Often, people panick as they are getting sucked in and start grabbing at things to hold on to. That only makes it worse and last longer. Stand in the light of who you are and accept it, heal it, be humbled and awed by it. Let the magic of love do its thing.

each time through, you experience the tension build and then the release when you come out the other side. It's the cosmic orgasm, an orgasm of the energy body.

It's like you and a polar split of yourself are doing the dane of duality around the event horizon. When you get sucked in together, you merge, mend, and come out as one. Its all you, growing and expanding through this process.

The Nirvana stuff is a momentary thing like all else. You get moments of it. The more you throw yourself into the black holes, the more you get those moments. The more you refine the self, the more often you can experience the Nirvana of the self.

Nirvana is experienced during those moments when you realise more of yourself into yourself. It's an intense Rush, and it fades and off you are desiring to know more of yourself and off you go creating more experiences to do just that.

This is a small part of much going on and just one way of looking at it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: jiggy [Re: Gomp]
    #3285345 - 10/27/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I want to add this to the above I just typed. After a while, when you become accustomed to the black whole jumping and the feeling of being in the abys, fear no longer pulls you put curiousity does. It becomes fun after a while, as in, who of myself and i meet and greet today.

It's enjoyable now. But when we go through it unconsciously and first become conscious of whats going on, the fear stuff can be pretty intense. keep at it and it turns into joyous curiousity.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3285382 - 10/27/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

holy shit......You've just made me realize that I've been doing this all my life. The black hole thing....happends all the time, also when you started to explaine morph fields, Ive realized that THAT was what happened to me when I sent you that PM.

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3285406 - 10/27/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

that kind of realizing is neat?
care to elaborate? (like hearing same stuff from different persons)

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (10/27/04 04:27 PM)

OfflineWhiteRussian
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: Gomp]
    #3285471 - 10/27/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Now that I see it, from my point of view.......Its mental black holes, tho they should not be intimidating,for example: its when you trip, and you have that feeling of instability, that everything is gonna fall apart, thats the black hole.......but at the end of the trip you let go of everything....and its the cosmic orgasm (void). thats you coming out of the black hole.

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3285511 - 10/27/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Fitting experiences around descriptions is usually easy.

Not to discredit anyone or their views, but a lot of what passes as "new age" stuff I read has a very obvious agenda to me. First, they try to make the topic sound very exciting and also very credible (usually by using pseudo-scientific terms or misleading scientific information). Then they try to make it fit the most perceptions they can apply it to by using very vague descriptions, such as "A sign of this is tiredness in the morning. Another sign is strange memories upon waking in the morning"). Then they add a catchy name to it, like Galactic Semi-Consciousness Conductive Resonance :smile:

This is just my speculation based around my observations, and not at all 'fact' :smile:.

It's just that if you were experiencing this thing prior to hearing a certain description, why does the description make it anymore amazing?

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRussian
    #3285531 - 10/27/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yes, but its easier to use 2 words then 20 :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3285544 - 10/27/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Why use words at all? :smile:

Nifty-sounding words dealing with astronomy, physics, molecular structures, ect all have their place in their respected studies.

Using them to describe experiences to others can sometimes offer a good analogy, but I've seen it delude many-a-people into taking it as something it is not. (not here)

Experience doesn't lie though :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRussian
    #3285594 - 10/27/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Know what you mean. But if you move to a different country, do you keep the same language?

Same thing w/ jiggy, she is really advanced.....so communicating w/ people on her level, a new vocab needs to be developed:)

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3285645 - 10/27/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

But why do certain beliefs' vocab seem to focus on 'shock value' over 'content'?

An example that comes to mind is the idea of crystalizing our DNA structures in the act of ascension. Wouldn't just saying "ascension", without the 'pseudo-sci-appeal' be the same? I have nothing against the core beliefs, but the ways they are presented often make them appear very sketchy and like they are trying way too hard at sounding credible, bridging common science with spirituality in ways that no connection exists :smile:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3287178 - 10/27/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Def,

I could've said, "Moving through your fears with courage is how we grow. When you trust in yourself to do that, you come out from the other side of them wondering why you made something into such a big deal that wasn't, and why you feared something that actually wasn't scary at all from hindsight".

Most people can relate to that. The black hole analogy is how I best relate to it, it's got a fun spin on it. Russian probably would've heard the above take on it and been like "what?" He related to the black hole analogy because he must be space splat like me.

I wanted to thank you. After I typed my last reply here, something wonderful happened. Remember a post here where i was talking about feeling like my asemblage point was placed about 4 feet over my right shoulder and I wanted to feel more present in the physical while connected to my higher self? It was the stuff about the weights and only being able to drop in when I make things of matter matter which is almost never.

I guess I got so passionate in this post that I was able to drop in without the weights. I have been wanting to feel this for sooooo long. I was delerious for hours. I hope it lasts.

I was driving in my car and I was aware from my body and not from up over the roof somewhere. LOL I was sooooo happy.

When I hear people talk about detachment from the physical, life and becoming desirless, I get a little worked up because I bought into it all 'as is" a long while back and it fucked me up.

Do you know what it is like not being in your body while awake? It's like being in an out of body experience while being connected to your body if you can come close to imagining that. It's like running your body around with remote control.

Talking through the correct way to go about this stuff, promted and inspired and pushed by you, I fell back into place. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I didn't know I was even out until something a few weeks ago dropped me in and then when I blooped out again, thats when I realised the difference and where I had been for years.

I must be confusing everyone and will shut up now. I just want to say thanks for being a bouncing board that helped me with something. Thanks everyone who set stuff up and true for getting me to talk about where I needed to ground out too. It all clicked in place today.

Love the S&P ers I do I do I do.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3287356 - 10/27/04 10:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

No, I (think) I understand :smile:

I think everyone is detached to a certain degree, only they do not focus on this, and never really realize it. They continue on with their predicted happenings and scripts, their "regular lives", without spending much time detached in a creative self existence, away from the framework of order and logic.

I've felt this way even before I took an interest in spitiruality, "detachment", and even drugs. I just wasn't as aware to where I had always been, in this floating plane, and instead was always distracted into this physical line of the 'spectrum'. I started to realize this detachment more as I went about "investigating" the self, the ego, and whatnot - and it's at a point where, like you said, it's literally like you're not in your body.

But the thing about this, is that it is caused by a state of desireless/detachment (the awareness), and desires will pull you out of it, such as the desire to experience and live "as other people do". Suddenly, one can be distracted again away from where they truly are.

And it's not like you don't have full access of your body's control and senses to the same degree as before, but rather that you no longer recognize these as *you*. You no longer associate with the body as you know you are not this body, and therefore you find yourself truly seperate from it, as the observation of it all.

Float float float :smile:. It's all the same. One may let the conditioned desires to be illusioned again, to accomplish things, to "achieve" in this life, pulling them back down. Whatever :smile:

I'm happy where I am, and where I've always been.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3287416 - 10/27/04 10:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

You understand that part for sure. I was after floating while being in body at the same time.

Cuz if push comes to shove, I would rather be floating. It feels to damn good and free.

I think I made the adjustment I was after and its lasting for 8 hours now. It's amazing. I didn't have to use any weights.

What I will be dropping like a rock is this topic of detachment now. LOL

Why did you change your avatar def? This one is nice and serene, I miss the old one too.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3287530 - 10/27/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The other one was old and dusty, and smelled of the smell old people emit :smile:

I dunno, I saw this picture and thought it was, as you said, serene and silent :smile:

Next thing I knew I was handcuffed, beggin for my life, and with a 9mm implanted in my neck

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3287546 - 10/27/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks. Now I gotta get the scoop on Todcasils change. That doll head is freaking me out. I'm going to have nightmares about it. LOL

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3287566 - 10/27/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Heh, I was thinking the same, but more along the lines of crazy sexual fantasies :smile:

On a seriousness note about my avatar change, I thought the old one didn't represent this stage of mine like it did to my last one. I'm shifting focus from wondering, hypothesizing, and generally confusing myself backwards - to a more silent approach, and more practice alongside.

I dunno exactly what spurred it. But seeing the image after realzing my paradigm shift caused me to go 'what the hey :smile:'.

And that my friends, is the story of how deff changed his avatar one October morn :smile:

--------------------

Offlinekbilly
earthwalker

#3287735 - 10/28/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

if the rapture means the moral majority will disappear and stop telling us how to live our lives then hallelujah!!!

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: kbilly]
    #3289787 - 10/28/04 02:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

all i have to say is, any god who would forsake any of his children to hell or tribulation is not worthy of my respect, let alone my worship.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies