Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Loc: UK
Was it LSD???
    #3283624 - 10/27/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys, wondering if you could help me out a little here? I'm still not sure if I took LSD or not..

Was given an ecstasy pill by a friend last week - It was one of the light blue/off white armarni's that there's an abundance off around here right now. (North east UK)

Mind you, they're fucking good ones! From my own experiences with them and all my friends who've tried them, there is no doubt whatsoever they contain a very decent amount of MDMA - I'm guessing between 90mg and 100mg per tab. They react very quickly to black/very dark purple with the Marquis testing kits. I have had some of the most mind blowing, pure, clean, blissful experiences I've ever had in my life on them. It feels like they're cleaning your soul out from the inside, and only leaving pure white bliss in it's place. I took some with my brother a couple of weeks back, and at one point not only was I hugging him, but I kissed him on the cheek too! LOL!! Man was I fucked :wink:

Anyway, back to the point. This friend of had given me this pill. It looked just like one of the normal armani's (So I assume it was), but he said he'd been told it was acid dipped. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I still haven't tried LSD yet, so I was very keen to try it.

It took it at 8pm, and it took quite a while to come on as I'd eatten a meal just an hour before.

The first 3 hours were pretty much a normal roll, although I'd only had one pill, so it was a moderate roll. I noticed a few odd visual effects such as wood grain seeming to be flowing. Didn't think much of it at the time. I got back home around midnight....I was feeling very weird - felt totally out of it...had trouble focusing my eyes and concentrating. I was getting very odd and weird visualizations, such as moving patterns. It was like getting closed eye visuals with my eyes open, but it's like they were transparent and not quite there.

I laid down on the sofa, I could barely open my eyes I was so far gone. Time had no meaning, minutes were hours and hours were minutes. Everything had taken on a orangey/redish tint. My legs were 6 inches long, and the coffee table was liquid. I saw ships sailing across the walls, and the carpet turned into a huge river delta.

Between midnight and about 3am, I was just lying there on the sofa totally unable to move because moving was too much effort. I was feeling and thinking two things at once most of the time. I can't describe it, but there was two halves to me. There was a "yes" side and a "no" side. I felt sad and happy at the same time.

It was at some point during time that I made contact with "The Creature who is Everything and Nothing" who was a friendly geometric energy field, welcoming me to a higher state of mind. I was totally involved in this 3d world of swirling energies. "The Creature" kept encouraging me to go higher, and to learn new things.

Then it struck me! Everything is based around the geometric shape of the Egg! Everything is an egg! Even our auras take the shape of an egg. God is an egg.....God is the Great Egg. And egg is a symbol of perfection! A human can put his full weight on an egg, and it not break because it is so geometrically perfect.

The amazing thing is, that my theory seemed to make such perfect sense at the time because it answered mankind's oldest question; Which came first, the chicken or the egg?.........Answer: The Egg! Since God is the Great Egg!

It was about 4am now, 8 hours after I took the pill and I'm still tripping hard. I look in the mirror, and my pupils are bigger than I'd ever seen.

I finally went to bed at about 7am, 11 hours after taking the pill and I was still tripping. I woke up at about 2pm feeling very refreshed.

I have NEVER been so off my head on anything ever before. I had gained so much insight it was unbelievable. I have never looked at anything quite the same since.

-----------------------------

Now, here's the big question. I know for a fact there was something else in that pill other than MDMA, and considering I was told it was acid dipped I'm thinking there's a fairly strong chance it was.

What do you guys think? Does that sound like an acid trip?  If so, does that sound like quite a high dose? I would love opinions!

--------------------

Edited by diddlesticks22 (10/27/04 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: diddlesticks22]
    #3283724 - 10/27/04 10:27 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

probbaly some kind of 2c or something

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: gdman]
    #3283848 - 10/27/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

2c-b or 2c-i or someother 2c did cross my mind, but the length of action was 11 hours +

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3283874 - 10/27/04 11:01 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

people looking for lsd have ahrad enough time finding it, don't think people would put it in e pills, it was probably a 2c or some kind of RC

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3283876 - 10/27/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

that was a nice report btw

--------------------

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

#3283886 - 10/27/04 11:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

True, but my friend said his dealer had acid on him as well at the time........

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3283906 - 10/27/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

they just don't sell acid on e pills, I have never seen it. That would be cool if they did, get some acid though, it's great.

--------------------

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3284441 - 10/27/04 01:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It's possible it was LSD dipped, but kind of unlikely.  Though from what you were describing, you were definately tripping.

Even your come up time is in synch with LSD.  3 hour onset and then a build up to the peak.  The first time I took LSD was a while back and I only had 100 ug and tripped for over 12 hours.  For some reason now though if I take 100 ug I only trip for around 9 or 10 hours on LSD and not very hard compared to my first trip.. I guess my dealer could have been wrong about the dose on the blotter the first time though.

I agree though LSD dipped MDMA would definately be at the top of my "I want that" list. :wink:

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: Silven]
    #3284498 - 10/27/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not saying it's imposible, I just never saw it... LSD dipped mdma would be outstanding, but I would rather have both drugs seperate, so I could time the doseages up better.

--------------------

Anonymous

#3284720 - 10/27/04 02:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

There was a "yes" side and a "no" side. I felt sad and happy at the same time.

"The Creature" kept encouraging me to go higher, and to learn new things.

you had sense of your ego, and your true self.  the sad come from the ego, and happy is your natural state of being, which when we are not happy, then that means ego is holding us down from feeling the joyous light of god that we truly are(which you merely had a glimpse of)                             

that be your higherself, you are that god. :wink:  pretty nice huh? :laugh:

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: ]
    #3284831 - 10/27/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
Quote:

There was a "yes" side and a "no" side. I felt sad and happy at the same time.

"The Creature" kept encouraging me to go higher, and to learn new things.

you had sense of your ego, and your true self.  the sad come from the ego, an, which when wed happy is your natural state of being are not happy, then that means ego is holding us down from feeling the joyous light of god that we truly are(which you merely had a glimpse of)                             

that be your higherself, you are that god. :wink:  pretty nice huh? :laugh:

So, what you're saying is, that in a way, the Creature who is Everything and Nothing, is actually my own higher self, trying to get me to reach a place that is free from the shackles of society and modern living?

I'm starting to understand what loss of ego means now!

Interesting!

I've tripped many times - 4x mushrooms, 6x LSA, 2x salvia, 9x MDMA but I have NEVER had such an opening of my mind as to be able to see how meaningless time actually is.

One time with salvia, I actually became a red, white and black striped  polygon-like strand of energy. That was unreal! At the time, I didn't question my existence in that form, it just seemed right at the time.

I just LOVE being able to explore new relms of existence when tripping. Each time I trip, I go in to the experience hoping to learn some new way of thinking, and new level of existence. It makes you realise just how seperate your mind and body really are.

I have this theory I'm working on at the moment, that when we take something like MDMA, or LSD or so forth, it frees your mind enough to get a glimpse of what our ulimate evolution as humans will lead to: An existence of pure energy.

Sorry for babbling on guys ;-) LOL

--------------------

Edited by diddlesticks22 (10/27/04 02:41 PM)

Anonymous

#3284860 - 10/27/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

your growing dude, feels great aye?  :heart:

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: ]
    #3285142 - 10/27/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

No-one can describe that feeling when you know your mind is expanding! I'm excited at all the other lessons there are to learn yet!!

So many psychedelics, so little time!

--------------------

Edited by diddlesticks22 (10/27/04 03:37 PM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3285210 - 10/27/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

well, whatever you took (and I really hope it was acid, I don't know anything about acid in the uk, so who knows) sounds like you had a great time and really learned alot. There is awhole world of psychedelics out there, a whole lot of lessons to be learned, feelings to be felt, etc. Glad you enjoyed yourself so much.

--------------------

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: gdman]
    #3285763 - 10/27/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well, I guess there's only one way to know for sure....get my hands on some LSD blotters and compare the experience!

--------------------

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3286457 - 10/27/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

the description of being split matches an experience I had with real lsd and I remember def saying he had the same thing and he had the same acid which was up here in ontario...just because its uncommon to drop lsd onto E don't mean it didn't happen...but I can't say for sure it was either...since you can never truely describe a trip...probably why I don't bother with trip reports

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #3294772 - 10/29/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Allright, so your dealer said it was E dipped with LSD. And you know he had LSD at the time also. And you had a mind blowing trip for 12 hours.

Sounds like E dipped with LSD to me! This isn't very common but I don't see any reason not to believe your dealer if you know he had LSD anyway.

Offlinehaunted
 User Gallery

Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3295238 - 10/29/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

doesn't really sound like LSD to me....

Sounds like a good strong hit of 5-MeO-DiPT.

This is pilled up and sold as psychedelic E quite often.

Offlinerepemon
journeyman
Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: haunted]
    #3296322 - 10/30/04 04:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

We had a pack of LSD dipped E a year ago that was definately LSD dipped. Very rare but still happens once in a while.

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: Was it LSD??? [Re: repemon]
    #3297116 - 10/30/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

living in a college town, you'd THINK acid and x would be flowing. it's quite hard to find either.. it REALLY fucking sucks a dong. the last acid wave we had(2 months ago, ish) was bunk bullshit that was such shit quality i doubt it was even acid. 3-4 years ago good shit flowed for about 8 months.. but sinse then, nothing. really sucks, but whatever u were on, glad it was such an experience.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom