Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Has anyone ever...
    #3283492 - 10/27/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

planned out a trip that they were going to take immediately when they woke up(the day is planned. you have nothing on your mind but the journey within)??

you know how it is when you just wake up, your mind is a bit cloudy, but i still am in a good mood most days when i wake up.  the cloudiness, i say, is due to being more intune with our subconscious minds as we have just come back to our bodies from sleep.  so wouldnt poppin some shrooms while more intune with subconscious mind make for an even more spiritual trip?  so long as it isnt spontaneous and is planned out to be a good time.

thanks for your input.  i was kind of thinking about getting a good nights rest and waking up before the sun comes up and shroomin to the sunrise.  the beauty always makes me think in a regular state of mind as it is, so i cant imagine how awesome it would be shroomin :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoldenstylehats
Stranger
Re: Has anyone ever... *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #3283570 - 10/27/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by oldenstylehats

Reason for deletion: Feeling guilty about my past.

Anonymous

Re: Has anyone ever... [Re: oldenstylehats]
    #3283703 - 10/27/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i know for sure sun set is awesome, but in the morning the air is usually so still and pure; the vibes are great.  i live out in the country so its really peaceful and quiet out here, and beautiful too of course. im gonna do it sometime i think, next year after winter though, cuz i aint got any shrooms right now, and too paranoid to grow since im on probation, just getting some ideas for right now :laugh: :heart:

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Has anyone ever... [Re: ]
    #3283924 - 10/27/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Every time i shroom at sunrise its just mindblowing. Many times a college id go to te to of the 6 story parkig garage tippin balls and watch the whole town wake up. Very enlighting and almos humbling. To realize that we base our lives around the rize and fall of this extordanary event. No wonder many civilazations consiter the sun a god.
Very beautifull. Do it. :thumbup: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #3284134 - 10/27/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thanks for your input. i was kind of thinking about getting a good nights rest and waking up before the sun comes up and shroomin to the sunrise

Serotonin plays a big part it how well your brain receives the trip.
Over night your Serotonin levels go back to their normals (as much as they can) and prepare for the next day.

When you wake and bake - or wake and fry you can really notice the difference. While you dream your brain clears its cashe and prepares for the next day.

I seem to trip much harder and I am more aware of my trip and are able to control/drive it more.

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3284314 - 10/27/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

When i do shrooms in the morning i tend to be able to drift in and out of my previous dream(s), its real freaky. Its like i drift off in to a subconsious state an come back about 30mins later and I'm like "where the hell was i?". I find in the morning its easier to enter the sub consciousness mind. I get so emotionally attached to the dreams that my eyes started to water and i got real sad for no reason, i really went insane for a few hours so i just lay there till the shrooms released its grip abit. But i tend not to do shrooms at night, i tend to crave light while on shrooms if its dark.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3284361 - 10/27/04 12:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Kottonmouth, definately trip at sunrise. I live in the country too, it really is serene and peaceful. I like to sit on my porch playing acoustic guitar in the brisk autumn air waiting for the sunrise and my trip to begin.

Playing music seems to keep me away from having the initial nausea/paranoia that follows eating mushrooms for me, but relaxing and smoking a joint on the porch is great too waiting for the trip to begin.

Sunrise is the most beautiful time of the day to trip IMO.

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinedvdedsky
Stranger
    #3287903 - 10/28/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Every once and a while when acid was still around I would set my alarm an hour early so i could wake up and drop a pair of doses and go back to bed. By the time I woke up to start my day I was already well on my way. Its a nice way to start off a sunny spring/summer day when you dont have too much to do.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract