Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesyntheticreality
Stranger
First Time
    #3275961 - 10/25/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well guys i have never done any heavy drug before, but i smoke pot 4 or 5 times a day. Not much but I have herd that Halloween is the best time to take shrooms and this year I am definately going to try it. I just wanted to know some of the shit not to do so i dont go like crazy lol and some of the things that u must do wen ur on shrooms lol. And how much to take i need to be educatedd lol so i have the best trip and an enlightening one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqzaitz
Stranger
Re: First Time [Re: syntheticreality]
    #3276228 - 10/25/04 05:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

If its your first trip, eat 2 -3.5 grams....but see you need to be educated about mushrooms first before you try it, im seerious..It could turn into total hell.but not to scare you or anything.Just remember to be happy and dont have any dought about doing it, and you will have the best time of your life. Just go read now and dont stop

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: First Time [Re: syntheticreality]
    #3276238 - 10/25/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Halloween isn't one of the best times in my book. Had a bad experience last year. It could be good in the sense that a friend could have an open house, etc... but don't walk around with all the crazy trick or treaters while waiting for the trip to set in. Especially for your first trip. Its just a bad idea.

If you decide to do it on halloween, indoors, in a safe place, and decide to venture out into the unknown crazy world, that could be different. I suggest doing it with only a couple friends at max, definately not a party or anything like that.

Hope you have a good time. Things make little sense on shrooms. Halloween makes little sense no matter what.. in combination it can be quite a bit to handle.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: First Time [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3276635 - 10/25/04 07:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Keep the number of people in your direct presence to a minimum, and just remember everything is in your head, that guy with the vampire fangs doesn't really have blood oozing from his mouth :wink:. Like they said, do some reading, it really helps going into a drug experience with knowledge, you'll never have what it's like to trip explained to you, but you can get somewhat prepared.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: First Time [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3283648 - 10/27/04 10:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think tripping on halloween for your first time is a good idea at all. I have tripped many times on many things, and hollidays are just so intense. At least hollidays like that or 4th july and etc. If you do end up having a bad tripp it will be a million times worse on that day. I wouldent do it as my first time....probbly wouldent ever do it accually. But that is just me.

--------------------
the jent

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies