Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously
    #3282701 - 10/27/04 01:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sublimating into the Bliss? 
Anyone believe this?  Whether ye be Christian or other belief?  I'm interested to hear your ideas.  :laugh:

GB

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletrick

Loc: unknown
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3282708 - 10/27/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i don't believe in rapture, persay. however, i do believe we're going to kill the earth and everyone in it in due time - and there's no stopping it, but i won't take part in it....ACTIVISM BABY

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3282710 - 10/27/04 01:26 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I think I might be a "mid-tribulationist".  :grin: 

Shit is going to happen, then us Christians will be taken up in a whirl to be with Jesus, then more shit will happen, some really serious shit, actually, and then you heathens will finally understand what us Christians were talking about when we mentioned the word "tribulation".

:grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: Frog]
    #3283003 - 10/27/04 04:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I think Frog just scared me into becoming a Christian.

:bow:

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

#3283702 - 10/27/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The Rapture may be misinterpreted or misundertstood imo.

If God is coming to earth to live amongst his people then why would we dissapear? more likely I presume for some of us unready to dissapear.

(someone correct me where I'm wrong on text)

Jesus is coming to eart to set up his kingdom,
Jesus was killed last time but not this time,
so Jesus (as personification of God)is coming to earth to reign for a thousand years amongst his people,

..stands to reason then that those unready are the ones who dissapear.

Invisibletrick

Loc: unknown
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: Frog]
    #3283710 - 10/27/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:
I think I might be a "mid-tribulationist".  :grin: 

Shit is going to happen, then us Christians will be taken up in a whirl to be with Jesus, then more shit will happen, some really serious shit, actually, and then you heathens will finally understand what us Christians were talking about when we mentioned the word "tribulation".

:grin: :grin: :grin:

so. god will doom me...even if i never did anything to hurt anyone? ;\

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: trick]
    #3283718 - 10/27/04 10:26 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

God won't doom you; only those pushing their agendas on you. (for example see: War on Drugs).

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: goob]
    #3284138 - 10/27/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome goob! I agree that revelations is EXTREMELY misunderstood and misinterpreted.

Consider how we all live in our own little world in this world. Consider how we all see and experience this world differently and yet, it appears as if we are all sharing the same reality.

The overlapping and meshing is seemlessly perfect. Consider how right now, people are living in a hell on earth, many are suffering. Consider how some people are living in joy, love, abundance, beauty a virtual paradise of life. It's all happening right here right now around the globe.

Our beliefs keep our personal realities in tact for us. All kinds of shit and transformations one way or the other can go down for every individual all at the same time, like they do right now, without there being any major global upset to take notice of including 2012 when it comes or the rapture.

Some may tell you that it already happened. Some may tell you it is happening right now, and for some, something extraordinary in one direction or the other will happen or has and they won't even take note of it or relate it to some great shift or rapture or punishment (self induced), life will go on la ti da.

You hear all this stuff about faith right? Well, if something undenyable happened to everyone, it would be easy for everyone to believe. It's all done in subtleties that are easy to dismiss by the non beleivers.

Remember this passage;

Like a thief in the night, I will come for you. When a thief comes in the night, no one knows it happened, but something has changed and it can't be proven. It's all happening in the untangible realms.

For anyone not aquainted with this idea, I will state it again for your consideration. The second coming or return of Christ, has been interpreted to beleive Jesus is coming back. Many have a different understanding of this. It is that Christ Consciousness will awaken in people. He said we would all be like him and be able to do what he did.

It starts with compassion and untity consciousness and humility/awe.

As for the miracle stuff, he was hooked up to the cosmic grid. That post I put up about cosmic trippy shit, is what I am talking about. Without being fully hooked up and attaining soveriegn mastery over the self, we can't do what he did, ie walk on water, heal, manifest in multiples instantly yada yada.

He was an example of our potential to come.

Here's something freaking me out this morning. In that post, I was going back and forth with truekimbo, about grounding stuff and I told true, somethings up with our idea of grounding and I am experimenting with a different take on it and I said, it has someting to do with implosion or combustion. When I saw this post come up on spontaneous rapture, I wondered if it might be the same thing.

I wish I could say more for you who understand this stuff.

Let me throw out what I am seeing at the moment, subject to change by tonight.LOL I wanna go back and read that article and see if it mentions this, but I think the new template stuff is going to have us grounded differently and not to this planet in the traditional sense, the way many have been grounding themselves.

Last night in the illusions post, I was talking about not grounding yourself to anything that seems real because of its illusive qualities. If you attached yourself to things that can be destroyed, or taken from you like the planet, ego, material possesions, bank account, titles, social groups, you will be screwed if you loose them.

I talked about grounding out to your creator self.

When you learn to let go of all your attachments that ground you to this reality, you can then have everything you want, create again and again and again for yourself and never suffer loss again. Sounds like heaven on earth to me and I'm livin it too.

Back to to the template shift. I feel like once the new hook ups are made, it will be as if a switch is flipped to turn it all on. I bet that moment will feel like the rapture stuff or what I call implosion.

I also used the word combustion. Some times I wonder, if that would be the result, of not having the hookups complete, and still having attachments to things when the switch gets flipped and you'll freakin fry, spontaneously combust instead of spontaneously implode into a rapture of bliss. (this is nervous system stuff.)

If it was 5 years ago, my understanding would've had me beleive the switch was to be flipped with the 2012 date. Much has changed since. I see time line runs and ones where the shift went off as a very poorly executed-disaster to the embarassesment of the designers.

So, the plan has been through many revisions and modifying and continual adjustments are being made for a MUCH smoother, almost flawless transition. A lot of us are cross referencing jumping back and forth into the future past and now during dream time to do this and it could be many if not all of you doing it and you don't even know it.

One of the changes is that it's not all going to happen in one fell swoop. Screw 2012 it's already been rewritten to happen slowly over a long period of time. People are experiencing mini transistions and raptures and turmoils that will accumulate into one major transition-much smoother ride.

Everyone who intended to experience this shift WILL. Some are just here doing set up and will check out and assist from the other side. Some are here just to observe and send back notes to wherever they came from (they don't even know they are doing it) and those who intended to experience it will one way or the other. Ve has vays of pulling all through.

Granted, the more people deny and resist and cling to old world ways, and fear the harder it will be for them. What can we do about that?

Here's the wild thing I see. All of the time runs from the first that was a mess to those that are so perfected that the shift is smooth as silk no one even knows anything happened are all happening NOW.

They are all here vibing and buzzin, seemlessly overlapped happening simultaneously. Which one you experience is your choice. You can bop around them too. I've seen some where the ET's do come and that turns into disaster for lots of reasons. The time line I know I am vibin with has no major hoopla and the ET'do not come in the physical.

Same with the christ consciousness stuff, the second coming of the ETs will be the awakening of our ET aspects within. Again, these are the subtleties that make this stuff easy to dismiss so no one frys out there system and combusts.

I've left a lot out, but you get the general idea to entertain.

Just consider this to be whacko theory put on the table, I do because I can keep playing with it that way and so can you if you want to toss it around. Perhaps it is all a huge hallucination, yet I wonder how it is, thousands if not millions of people I have never spoken with are sharing in the same hallucination.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3284511 - 10/27/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It isn't going to happen.

It is the eternal happening from which these illusions of non-happening are drawn from.

When it appears to approach, as in when the time values increase until the moment of becoming aware to the ""rapture"", consciousness will realize that nothing has changed and that it was always this way.

It will like the end of a dream, yet we're still lying on our bed :laugh:

</opinion>

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: deff]
    #3284527 - 10/27/04 01:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"When you learn to let go of all your attachments that ground you to this reality, you can then have everything you want"

When you want nothing, you'll never lose it :laugh:

I really enjoyed reading your take on all of this, but this one point struck me. If someone completely rid themselves of all attachments, wouldn't there cease to be 'wants' and only 'is''s?

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3284581 - 10/27/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I did a bad job of explaining how it isn't going to "happen" and that it is an internal eternal happening. I agree with that. Thats why I say it's all little subtleties and for anyone who thinks some cataclysmic event is going to automatically shift things over night, it's not going to happen. The way I see it, it is happening always in subtle ways easy to dismiss if one chooses too.

This is a tough one to explain. Thanks for jumping in and adding too.

I was working on a post in my head about your last question. I think semantics may be a problem here.

Would you like a free tickets to the movies? Would it be nice? can you take or leave the offer with ease? If you took them and lost them, would you be okay? if yes, then you figured out how to allow yourself to have without attachment.

Wanting is not the right word. Shift your wants into allowances. Want implies something that you don't have. Allowance implies, something that is yours for the taking and making, if you allow yourself to accept it and experience it or enjoy it?

Its a reversal of looking at this in a way. I will post in depth on it later.

Attachments have to do with you beleiving you are your creations, your titles, your bank account, acomplishments, material possesions, blah blah. Once you shift your sense of self to being the Creator of your creations and not the creations themselves, you are now free to have it all without loss suffering coming into play. Once you know yourself as the Creator, you can create again and again and again.

If you only know yourself as your creations and you loose them, you will suffer.

I'll write more later. Maybe someone who gets this and give their take on it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (10/27/04 01:50 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3284612 - 10/27/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Real quick, this is one reason why this topic is important to me to discuss. Too many people confuse, detachment with having nothing. Talk about freaking suffering. We were not meant to live as paupers in lack.

I've seen so many spiritulists, misunderstand this and wind up in all sorts of suffering because they think it means you are suppose to give up manifesting, creating, and abundant living. Thats stupid.

Life is a banquent meant to be enjoyed and we have unlimmited abundance once we feel worthy enough to accept our Divine inheritance.

Instead of looking at life as if you have nothing now, you have to start wanting and then you start go getting, turn it around. Consider, you have already bee forgiven everything. All you have to do is start allowing yourself to accept it. There is no suffering in that-it's almost magical.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
    #3284661 - 10/27/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It is already happening, slowly, but steadily....... People everywere are raising their vibrations WITHOUT EVEN knowing it, its just a matter of time :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: trick]
    #3284694 - 10/27/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'm glad Jiggy is in the mood to explain the bible.  I don't like explaining it any more.  I'm just going to believe what I believe.  Everyone else has the same option to read or not read, to believe or not believe.  I'm just saying what I believe.

And yes, trick, my understanding is that people who don't accept Jesus as their savior do not go to heaven.  But, if you don't believe in Jesus and God then you probably don't believe in Heaven, and so you therefore have nothing to worry about, right?  :grin:

Okay, now I'm going to be lambasted about how God is a mean and cruel God, and how rotten Christians are for condemning everyone.  Go.  I'm ready.  I'm hiding behind Jiggy.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineWhiteRussian
Re: Who's up for The Rapture? Or spontaneously [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3284700 - 10/27/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I dont talk about it cuz its hard for people to accept.....People NEED to start taking action, my energy conversion thread was a way to kind of explaine how to do it. People need to start taking ALL energies and converting them to pure positive energy. FUCK emotion, though, walking circles around ridiculous problems that you already know the answer to. Once you let go, all answers will come naturally. I've come to realize this recently, now that I look back......I was always in control, I was just to scared to used it :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3284709 - 10/27/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I agree that a certain level of detachment from desires will still allow for allowances of appreciation. At this point, 'suffering' barely exists to the person, and they can experience much more without limiting their perceptions based upon their 'desires'.

But I think there's a point beyond this, a complete removal of all desires, including the desire to live. At this point, nothing exists as perception, and there is no such thing as suffering at all. This person is no longer a person, but transcends all seperations from the source caused by desired intentions.

Like you said, you wouldn't want to have nothing. This shows that there is still a level of attachment to desires present. Once all of these are realized as false and no longer appear to exist, the person is freed into the true infinite nature of the void. Or something. Basically what I tried to discuss in that 'the door' post of mine.

This second example is what I think the "rapture" will be. :smile:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3285006 - 10/27/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Here's how I see your vision of total desirelessness, for not even life itself.

You hold that state seperate from the one you are in now. The way I see it, I am the void, I am the no thing always becoming something. I am the lifeless void rebirthing life into creation every moment. I amd the desiring nothing, that now has everything because of it.

You keep saying the void is the same thing as everything yet it's a concept only intellectualized. When you pull it into your emotional body, you can then realise it.

People have a fear that its one or the other and they think, once they let go and slip into the no thing void they will dissapear. They think anyone who hasn't done it or won't is in fear or still attached to stuff not willing to let go.

It's a test def. The perverbial 3 days of darkness, the leap over the foggy chasm, the letting go into the free fall into the abyss of the unknown self. Do you trust you are the creator? Do you trust that the I AM is YOU?

It's a part of the cosmic joke. Beleive all you want to that there is going back to a place called home, go for it Dorothy, run around Oz being hunted down by witches in search of the wizard who will take you there. YOU were always home, safe warm and cozy in bed, surrounded by loved ones, asleep and dreaming. And when you wake up, you are still in Kansas.

If you can't be home while here, you will never go home, even after death- you'll end up in the waiting room or haunting people or creating other illusive realities in the ethers. You are already home and the only way to be there is to realise it, right now, right here where you are.

Back to the chasm, the Leap of faith, the 3 nights of darkness in the abyss of yourself. You have to let go and fall into it again and again and again, the internal, eternal happening of the NOW. There is no separation between the two and it doesn't happen in one event as in one night. The one event is the eternal now of refinement. Don't maker it such a huge monumental thing. It's as subtle as the rest of this is.

Black hole jumping baby!

Frog you're funny!

White Russian,

Why do you keep saying "fuck emotions"? Some things to think about. You can forgo running connections to your emotional body. You can juice your mental body full of light to the max and become super hyper intelligent. You can also become the likes of Hitler, Darth Vadar and Lux Lexor.

What was that Jesus quote put up by markos?

Something like, be as wise as the serpent and as gentle as the dove.

If you're running light just through your mind and not your emotional body as well you will be imbalanced, simple as that.

It appeals to people to move into their head because then they can rationalise fear away, but it will keep popping up to be faced and dealt with. If not, it will turn you into a monster or become a monster out to get you. The emotional body can transcend it. That fear is the unknown you, asking to be loved and brought out into the light, accepted, and forgiven its right to be and have and do in love.

Um, okay, I'm down now. :crazy:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3285022 - 10/27/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I agree jiggy, that this 'test' (not that we are being judged, haha...) has to be completed now. Procrastination is perpetual.

I'm working on it, don't worry :smile:

To clarify:  I understand, atleast I think I do, where you're coming from. Incorporating these desireless states of content being into life makes life void of suffering and overall brings it to a much higher 'awareness' so to speak. I know (think :wink: we are all one and even the inability to grasp this, in itself, is a fragment of the one. This is perfect, right now. Wants and desires only blind us from this.

What I'm trying to say is that I think there's another "level" to this state (not that one's higher- as you're right, we are always this way whether or not we are aware of it). Rather, I think one could shift their awareness to the objective singular state by doing away with all desires, all subjective qualities, ect. This has to include the largest desire of all, survival - continuation of conscious experience. For to truly shift into the all encompassing awareness, one would never be one in the sense of our concept of it, but rather infinite. They would not exist. They would not relate back unto this body in attempts of pleasures within this life. They would be the void that everyone else is, only they would shift their awareness to it.

Hard to explain, but I think the problem is only that we are referring to two slightly different things :smile:

--------------------

Edited by deff (10/27/04 03:24 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3285125 - 10/27/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

WhiteRussian said:
It is already happening, slowly, but steadily....... People everywere are raising their vibrations WITHOUT EVEN knowing it, its just a matter of time :smile:

I'm just gonna say, what he says  :grin: :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineWhiteRussian
Re: jiggy [Re: Gomp]
    #3285212 - 10/27/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sorry, I didnt mean it like that, I was refering to my past experience, i already told you i was depressed most of my life till a few years back. Its my method of getting unplugged.. Since all I felt were negative emotions most of the time, I just say FUCK emotions overall. So when emotions arent valid, all I feel is love.....get me?:)

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order