Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
i'm left. youall can bite me
Ramtha Cult
    #3281195 - 10/26/04 09:35 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

A few days ago I recomended a movie about spirituality and philosophy.  I did some research about it and it turns out it's just like an infomercial for some demented sect of nutters in the desert.  What the Bleep Do We Know was created by followers of a cult in Washington.  There is this 35,000 year old spirit named Ramtha
Hi Ramtha!
he talks to this woman, tells her what to say.....get you to buy their books, attend private 'sessions' for a thousand dollars a pop......people in the early 90s had to escape this cult. 

Sorry I'm such a chump.  Next time I will be more prudent. 

youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: Ramtha Cult *DELETED* [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3281280 - 10/26/04 09:50 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by freakygurl

Reason for deletion: .

i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: Ramtha Cult [Re: freakygurl]
    #3281316 - 10/26/04 09:57 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Well of course the film isn't gonna say anything about the Ramtha Cult, or Ramtha School of Enlightenment as it's officially known, otherwise less people are going to take it serious.

The fact is it's totally affiliated with this cult. That's a fact. That's how come in amongst 12 scientists you have the one new age lady with lots of charisma. Her comments are increasingly directive. In other words she is directing you towards what conclusions she wants you to come to from the movie.

youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Ramtha Cult [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3282123 - 10/27/04 12:42 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaats with the paranoai???????????????????

Its just a movie with some cool graphics that anyone who sees it has reccomended it. Its a movie, get a grip.

We are hit with bizzare and wild ideas all of the time watching movies and don't run off to join cults. Sure, some people formed Star Wars and Star Trek groups, I think Australia has an official Jedi religion of human Jedi- yes this is true, but hey..... to each his own. I think it's pretty funny. There are some Sith groups out there too.

Are we to crucify George Lucas?

I also have The Ramtha White book sitting on my book shelf. Ramtha is one kick ass mother fucker. What a dead guy has to do with humans needing to form cults is another story. Its not Ramthas fault people are insecure and need to worship something. if you read the white book, Ramtha did not promote that in anyway.

He teaches being your own authority, master and god self as well.

Jesus told people not to start religions in his name and look what they did? Should we blame Jesus for Christianity? Should we ignore the teachings of Jesus because some Christians are psycho fundamentalists who lost touch with reality?

I mean, there are christian home school groups here in Tampa who do not let there children celebrate halloween because it's the devils holiday??????????????????? is it Jesus's fault they are missing out or the parents?

I learned a lot of cool shit from Ramthas White book that has stuck with me for 5 years now and still holds. I am the last person who is going to sign up for any religion or cult, I think and discern for myself thank you.

If this lady is directing people to come to conclusions in movies, how is that any different from any other movie out there. I can say that about all of them.

What that cult is about I don't know, but if people need to escape it that sounds funny. Are guns put to their heads? People trap themselves by their own beleifs and then blame others when they take the cucumber up the bum. Typical!

Everyones trying to escape something, break into something or are content just parked were they are. Thats life. Lets blame Ramtha, God, Satan, lets blame someone, we need a good public stoning about now don't we?  :crazy:

Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology