Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
My weekend experience..
    #3279819 - 10/26/04 04:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Before I get started, let me just say that I know what I done was probably very dangerious-- and potentially life-threatning, but I'm not into getting lectured on what I done wrong or any of that-- I'm just sharing my life-changing experience.

First off, let me say that this was THE absolute best high, and probably the last, that i've ever even dreamed of experiencing. It was absolute bliss-- and I'd never want it again. Isn't that an oxymoron or ironic? I've never felt so whole and complete, and even 'PEACEFUL' in my life. This experience has.. well, I can't really word it. I've pondered it sinse Sunday what to call it, or how to describe it. It's not made me ANTI-DRUG or any of that, I still support legalization and experimentation of all substances, but it HAS .. well, the only word that closely describes the state I was left with would be 'enlightened.' Complete would also work, but I don't really understand it yet, so I don't know how to label it. I, at the moment, do not have the desire to altar my conscience in any way. I just feel contempt and complete, it's really hard to explain, but I guess unless you've been there you wouldn't understand.

The experience was in a sense created out of negativity and sorrow, which further adds to the irony of the situation. My friend had really gotten his girl in trouble. Really gotten her in trouble, to the point of losing her parents trust. We can just leave it at that, but it's pretty serious. My friend, who we can name 'John,' had been staying with Justin for the weekend. The weekend had started Thursday night, as Friday school was canceled. The situation that put John's girl in trouble happened Friday night. Thursday was calm for John and Justin, as they just hung out and chilled. Friday was when the trouble started. Between 8:30 and 10:00 PM, John called me. He said that Justin's folks were sick of the shit that the two of them had been stirring up, and it'd be best if he left. John has a VERY shitty homelife, and he really didn't want the weekend to end yet, so going to his place was not an option. He asked if he could crash, and of course, I said okay.

Once he arrived, I was to the point of passing out. For those of you who are cheap stoners, such as I am, you have probably done Benadryl as a recreational high before. I had taken 12 hits of Benadryl around 7:00 PM, so I was really out of it. John really knew it, and he wasn't into it at the moment, so we let that be that and went to sleep. This, again, was friday night.

Saturday morning came. I was still(as a few of you probably know) buzzing around from all the dip-dramamine I had taken. It wasn't strong, but it was definitely there. I had around 10$, and for you legal junkies, you know that's really all it takes. We called Justin, as we really didn't care what his folks thought, and told him we were gonna come over and chill. At this point, we had no plans what-so-ever to get trashed. I still had half of the Benadryls left,(I baught a box, 24 hits, and had done 12 Friday) but really had no plans to use them. I was going to save them for a rainy day. Up until then, I had not known what John had done to his girl, so he told me the story as we were walking to Justin's. He said he really felt like shit, and felt really guilty. I told him, as I think I should have, that getting high damn sure doesn't mask or rid you of your problems, but you'd damn sure be feeling nice for awhile. As shallow as it was, we made a plan to get really trashed at Justin's. I really wish I wouldn't have, just because I think we did it for all the wrong reasons, but it ended up really bettering our life. We walked in the local CVS drug store,(which conviently, was right there in front of Justin's) purchased a box of Coricidin Cough & Cold(I know the dangers of this drug) and headed out on our merry way.

Once at Justin's, we deceided we needed some drinks. Went out, baught a few 2-liters, and went to the local Bike Track and watched a few races. The three of us headed out behind the bike track, to a large pile of dirt, and deceided it was time to take the drugs. Three of us were there, and a box of Triple C's contains 16 hits, so we figured.. that's like five hits each with one to spare. Well, I knew for a fact Justin was not drug-prone, so I told John I was just going to take half the box, because I knew he wouldn't load up. John took four hits in the beginning, and saved the other four hoping Justin would eventually take any. Ultimately, he did not. We went back to his house before the drugs actually kicked in.

Those familiar with DXM know the plateaus and whatnot. I had reached, for my size, I believe the top of plateau two. I had not lost connection, but I felt strongly like I did. I sat on a couch, very intently watching tv. It was not like that at all, though. It was like I was watching myself, from a few feet back, watch television through my eyes.. indirectly. I know, that probably makes no sense, but I don't know how to explain it. I began to forget everything that happened at this point. This had to be around 12:15 or so. I had a very strong trip working until around 3:00. The only thing I can, myself, remember was that time was of no importance, and it seemed very dragged. I do remember between 1:00 and 1:15 seemed like, yes that's right, years. The entire trip felt like a lifetime. With all this time exageration, however, the trip also felt very rushed. I do not remember what I was thinking about or what was going on. Justin, who had not loaded up(thank god), is my only reason for remembering any of it. He said that John and myself were zombie-like, we just sat there, staring off, not saying much. John only took four hits, which is 120MG of DXM, so I really don't understand how he spaced out so much. He weighs easily 200 pounds. He did though, mabye he's just extra sensetive. I'm sorry for writing a lifetime of bullshit and lacking actual trip details, but I don't remember anything.

Around 3:30, I started to come down. John said that he felt strongly connected to me during the trip, and I remember feeling the same mutual connection as well. It's strange I suppose, because he said that he felt like I was gone, like he knew I was much higher than he was. I really don't know how to explain that. We both came down and talked, regained composure, the ability to walk around and move. Not really the ability, as i'm sure we both had, but we would not move. Justin said that, despite his numerious times to make us get up and walk or do something, we would refuse. Anyway, after that, we split the remaining hits of Benadryl I had(four each, enough for a light buzz) and walked the town until dark, and I went home. I don't remember how I got home or who took me there, but I know I woke up in my bed. I really don't know how I bypassed my mother, who's seriously anti-drug, but I guess I managed.

Anyway, it's Tuesday now. I've really been evaluating myself sinse the trip. Mabye the dex or dramamine is still affecting me, but I really feel different. Like complete or really happy. All things feel simple, if you could imagine such, and I feel 'at one,' as many people say with everything. I read many DXM trip reports and such before, but this one seemed different to me. It's seriously life-changing. I can't say I'd reccomend doing DXM, as it can be dangerious and toxic to you, but this experience was nothing but positive. It's been the absolute best and most changing experience i've ever had.

Still there? Hah, thanks, i've been typing this for the past hour. Hope it was entertaining. I elaborated alot on the setting and mind-frame I took and experienced the drugs in more than the actual experience for two reasons. I believe that because of how John and I felt and why we dosed on the DXM, it affected us the way it did. That and, I really can't remember the actual experience. Judging from how it's changed my way of thinking, I can only assume that it was very deep. Thanks for reading.. cheers.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: My weekend experience.. [Re: zSDMF]
    #3279947 - 10/26/04 04:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

No DXM in this forum. It is a potentially dangerous substance. End of story.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience