Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinemurseh8r
freedumb

Loc: 12.3356 long./880.11 lat.
Re: THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND [Re: ]
    #3272182 - 10/24/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

communist.....i don't know where that came from....but this wasn't meant to be a knowledge contest the document i posted should be interesting enough.its actual data from a f.b.i infiltrator.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND [Re: murseh8r]
    #3272867 - 10/24/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

communist.....i don't know where that came from....

their own descriptions of the group and its goals.

its actual data from a f.b.i infiltrator.

yeah, it is interesting. good to know that the FBI was doing its job.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3273078 - 10/24/04 08:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

good to know that the FBI was doing its job.

so assassination, beatings, harassment, intimidation, vandalism, invasion of privacy, framing, bogus arrests, propaganda, warrantless surveillance, warrantless searches is simply the state "doing its job"? You should see what the feds did under COINTELPRO and counter this with your so-called "libertarian" pretense - seems like you'd let them get away with anything if you're cool with this...

Anonymous

Re: THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND [Re: Vvellum]
    #3273102 - 10/24/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i was just talking about the infiltration bit. the FBI assassinated and framed members of the weather underground?

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #3273605 - 10/24/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

http://www.wunderground.com/

am i supporting some sort of cult here by getting my weather info from this site?

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND [Re: Vvellum]
    #3277498 - 10/25/04 10:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
yes, actually I am familiar with the Weathermen. I once was a student of Professor Bill Ayers - one of the founders of the organization. Now, please list the people that the Weathermen/Underground killed. This should be interesting considering the fact that they killed no one. The only deaths associated with the organization was the accidental explosion of their own members. In 1980 or so, former member Kathy Boudin participated in an armed robbery of a Brinks truck, I believe - this was not the actions of the Weather Underground - they pretty much had disbanded several years prior.

Bad ass. You never told me that.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
Glorified Terrorists and The New York Times [Re: Learyfan]
    #3277736 - 10/25/04 11:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I watched the documentary with my wife. They were communists and terrorists. My wife couldn't believe anything like that ever happened. The funny thing is at the end in the 'where are they now' segment. Instead of being in jail, almost all of those useless fucks are in academia.

You could create a company and make millions, and your wealth creation could enhance the lives and prosperity of others though philanthropy, jobs and commerce. They wouldn't let you in academia for that. Now if you blew up that guys company for being a capitalist pig, they would let you in academia.

In the bombing that went amok three weathermen died. The bomb they were making was for a US military noncommissioned officers' dance at Fort Dix. Hardly innocuous. Those people were terrorists.

The New York Times did a colorful expose on Bill Ayers' book on September 11th, 2001. Yes that September 11th. It was under the headline "No Regrets for a Love of Explosives". Great timing for the leftist newspaper to write up some good pub for a leftist terrorist. In the article he stated "I don?t regret setting bombs. I feel we didn?t do enough." When asked if he would ever consider doing it again he responded "I don?t want to discount the possibility." Not only is he proud of being a terrorist, he still is admittedly a dangerous threat to society. This fawning article appeared in the New York Times on the day the Towers feel and close to 3000 people died. And you people wonder why we say you hate America. I honestly wonder what side the left is on.

Fuck Bill Ayers and the Weathermen. Fuck all the terrorists. And fuck all the people that glorify their actions.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Glorified Terrorists and The New York Times [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3278670 - 10/26/04 08:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yeah fuck the founding fathers, too. They were all a bunch of treasonous terrorists.

Offlineblackroselove
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Loc: WYO Flag
Re: THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND [Re: murseh8r]
    #3278713 - 10/26/04 08:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Dumb question for every one, I'm about to go to the library.Any book titles I could look up? I tried a search, but that proved to not go my way. :frown:

Blackie:flaming:

--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
Re: THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND [Re: blackroselove]
    #3278738 - 10/26/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Destructive Generation by Peter Collier and David Horowitz - Two Sixties radicals examine a divisive period in American history. It is a very informative and telling book.

Doctor J, you had me in stiches.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3279460 - 10/26/04 12:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

How exactly are you a terrorist if you've never killed anyone? I thought terrorism meant the politically motived tactics of individuals who deliberately target the general population in order to achieve some political end. Considering the fact that they attacked the US government and not other citizens - and their attacks were mostly symbolic and non-lethal - how exactly were they terrorists?

Quote:

Instead of being in jail, almost all of those useless fucks are in academia.

Most of the Weather Underground eventually turned themselves in and served time and/or paid fines for that which they were found guilty of in a court of law. Why should it be any different?

Quote:

In the bombing that went amok three weathermen died. The bomb they were making was for a US military noncommissioned officers' dance at Fort Dix. Hardly innocuous. Those people were terrorists

These were poor decisions made during an emotional time when thousands were dying in a futile and unnecessary war; the state was growing more and more corrupt and distant. But this is not excuse. As you know, they made a commitment to non-lethal operations after the bomb accident in NYC - the low-level and symbolic warfare was focused on the US Federal Government.

Do you not believe that citizens should band together and fight the state? I understand you do not follow the leftist ideology of the Weathermen, but would you not support the uprising of rightwing militias/citizens against their government especially if they never killed civilians nor intended to do so? I think you would considering that in numerous posts here you lend support to the PNAC-inspired plans of US military invasion of the Middle East to achieve a political end. And has we have witnessed, these will come with plenty of violence and innocent death. What the fuck is the difference? Why the inconsistency?

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3279507 - 10/26/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The New York Times did a colorful expose on Bill Ayers' book on September 11th, 2001. Yes that September 11th. It was under the headline "No Regrets for a Love of Explosives". Great timing for the leftist newspaper to write up some good pub for a leftist terrorist. In the article he stated "I don?t regret setting bombs. I feel we didn?t do enough." When asked if he would ever consider doing it again he responded "I don?t want to discount the possibility." Not only is he proud of being a terrorist, he still is admittedly a dangerous threat to society.

As someone who has actually met the man instead of relying cherry-picked quotes, I can tell you Ayers is hardly a "threat to society." He's a total dork who reads incessantly and simply moderates political-history debates during class. He hardly has a following like some bin Laden type. Yes, he would probably take up arms against the state if necessary - but so would many, many other Americans as well. Are these citizens terrorists as well?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag