Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
Amanita Muscaria 10x Resin
    #3273866 - 10/25/04 12:32 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Tell me what you think of this product, good or bad. I am speaking of the IAMSHAMAN.com resin of course. I want to know your experience.

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Amanita Muscaria 10x Resin [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #3275113 - 10/25/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've never heard of anyone getting amanita 10x to work. I might've heard of someone smoking it and getting mild effects but, overall it sounds like a disappointment.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Terrorist/Musician

Re: Amanita Muscaria 10x Resin [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3276756 - 10/25/04 07:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Damn, thats what I was thinking...

Anyone else have any input?

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3276863 - 10/25/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

that's too bad, I've heard good things about their caps though

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3276870 - 10/25/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

check out http://www.azarius.net/productinfo.php?productmain=6

for amanita mushrooms there seem to be some nice reviews, which is strange as a lot of people don't seem to like amanita. perhaps they're only posting great reviews to promote their product? well..

http://www.azarius.net/productinfo.php?productmain=446&tabID=1&category=2&subcategory=1

About 10x, "As I wrote in the forum I?m very disappointed since I did everything right but did not feel a thing...:( tried with half a gram the first time then a whole gram the next time...."

The only review available for that product. Also simillar to the other things i've read about it. Not sure whats up with it though.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Terrorist/Musician

Re: Amanita Muscaria 10x Resin [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3277158 - 10/25/04 09:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I bought a few ounces of the 'Mixed' caps from Iamshaman awhile ago...ate up to 10 grams (a common amanita dose, enough forsure) with very mild effects. I was very disapointed, perhaps the grades A, A+, A++ are much more potent. They did taste very good though.

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3277761 - 10/25/04 11:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i must say, you need at least LEAST 15 grams in my experience to go active with SOMA.

17-20 is beautiful for me.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Terrorist/Musician

Re: Amanita Muscaria 10x Resin [Re: Todcasil]
    #3282486 - 10/27/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I'll have to try 15+ some time

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3282621 - 10/27/04 12:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

its strange, there seems to be a threshhold point with Amanita.  i map it like this (this is how it usually occurs with me).

1-5 grams = drunkeness, amplified emotions possibly slight auditory halucinations

6-14 grams = same as above with addition of closed and open eyed hallucinations (not visuals, persey).

on the 6-14 grams, it does increase slightly, but no real drastic changes.

15 grams+ 

this is where you usually forget about the normal concensus of "reality" quite suddenly.  many things happen in this bracket :smile:

examples:  dancing in space, communication with spirits/plants/animals, telepathy, witness the genesis of the universe, floating through your nervous system, out of body experiences (almost always), question of beliefs...

the culmination of the death/rebirth isnt something that can be described very well, i can describe my adventures and make trip reports all i want, but it shall never do it shamanic justice.

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinequarkyquasar
Happy FluffyBunny

Loc: NorCaL
Re: Amanita Muscaria 10x Resin [Re: Todcasil]
    #3282626 - 10/27/04 12:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Will that shit make you puke?
Can you OD?

Terrorist/Musician

Re: Amanita Muscaria 10x Resin [Re: quarkyquasar]
    #3285252 - 10/27/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Siberians say don't eat more than 10 caps (as to avoid death) but that measurment is kind of, well, not accurate at all. And yes you can puke from anything. I've eaten them dry a few times 5-10 grams and haven't puked from them yet, my stomach turned a few times though. Potency varies everyone says so start the dose low like under 5 grams I'd say, unless you are a experienced user and know what to excpect, as with any drug.

--------------------

Offlinemidnightdriffter
Stranger
    #3415067 - 11/27/04 03:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Me and my friends after reading just about everything we could find, have experimented with every dose up to 10 grams, and have went through 3 ounces of the IAMSHAMEN AS caps, with hardly an effect at all, if anything. We're about to give up. We figured we'd at least feel something with the 10 grams, even a body buzz or something. Is it just that we need more, or could they have weakened them too much when they dried them? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom