Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: silversoul7]
    #1730633 - 07/19/03 05:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Banged my head on the floor!.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1731339 - 07/19/03 11:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My friend fell on a parked car and broke his nose. I posted this to the Third Plateau the morning after it happened.

Offlinepsilofan
Question Sleep

Loc: Halls Of Valhalla, 3rd Do...
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #1731870 - 07/20/03 06:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

After ingesting several hits of acid each some friends and I decided for some reason to go rollerblading, One of us ended up going around our apartments towards the laundry not knowing the pavement ends and turns to gravel, so he goes down pretty hard. We ended up having to call a cab, as no one had a car, which was a good thing since just a bit earlier we were watching dragons fly out of the forest behind our complex....On our way to the hospital we were picking gravel out of my friends bloody hand we all thought it was pretty neat.Filling out the forms was probably the hardest thing ive done, reading tripping is rough most of the time, and we were pretty far gone, He ended up getting a few stiches (stitches?) and we were on our way, a pretty intense night tripping at the hospital. What fun!

--------------------
"There is no such thing as death, and life is only a dream in which we are the imagination of ourselves."
-Hicks

OfflineJudas
taxidermist

Loc: Iowa
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: resin]
    #1732438 - 07/20/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

well this is a toss up

scariest thing: After 5 g shrooms Girlfriend ends up going into fits of seizures, waking up just to laugh her ass off for a while like a loonatic then she would just start seizuring again. She was also on 5 g of shrooms.

funniest-weirdest- after me and 4 friends took 2 hits of grateful dead blotter each we decided that we would walk around wal Mart while we were coming up cause Wal Mart is a trip (this was at 3 in the morning so the store was basically empty besides the occasional disgruntled shelf stocker). Well the cid was coming on strong and we all had noticed a man who must have been 60+ years old staring at us from a distance at certain times in the store, we didn't think much of it cause we get stared at quit a bit being a little bit out of the norm for Iowans. Anyways we go to the only check out line available to buy Glow sticks and a little cactus plant that caught my friend Bri's eye. The old senile man in front of us getting checked out goes head first into the floor and starts having a god damn heart attack!!!! My God We all just walked strait out of wal mart and never looked back that was too much!

--------------------
"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".
Phlogiston Verdigris

OfflineJhadAgainstReality
the only thinglonger than myname is my penis

Loc: england
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: Judas]
    #1732907 - 07/20/03 05:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i had just taken my first shroom dose about a few minutes ago with a good friend

we walked down the store to grab some soda and cigarettes for the trip, and in the store, my mate said hi to a pretty brunette girl standing in line.
this girl, i thought, was M, my ex gf's sister. i hadnt seen M in a long time, and i just remembered her as being a pretty brunette, so i assumed that was her that my mate had said hi to in the store.

so we buy our soda and leave, on our way to the forest. by now im coming up pretty harsh, and my mate starts telling me about the latest neigborhood gossip. so he goes to me
"hey did you hear about M?"
i'm like, uh no what about her, thinking it was the chick he had just spoken to. He replies:
"she died"
so im tripping balls and he's telling me deadpan serious that the chick he had just said hi to was dead. i thought he was joking.
"no mate im not joking, she got killed in a car crash last week"
but i just saw her in the store, you said hi to her, i protested.
"no mate that wasn't M, that was (some other random person)...
...M's been dead for a week"

so just as i come up on my first trip, i find out that my ex gf's sister got killed in a car crash. i wasnt close to the girl, never spoke to her actually, but the fact that someone i knew vaguely was dead, and the whole mixup where i thought i had seen her in the store, started to fuck with my head really bad

i spent much of the night using all my 'mental might' to steer my first shroom experience from a negative "what if my parents all died in a car crash? what if i did" sort of trip, to a positive experience.

it was pretty fuckin bad

--------------------
"Listen Bush, i dont have any weapons. are you listening asshole? i dont have any fucking weapons! whats your problem, you fucking prick? Do you, like, WANT to go to war or something?! hey! whats all that laughter? whats so fucking funny?! Bush? BUSH! *click* Hello? HELLO?"

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: LTBOOMER]
    #1742893 - 07/23/03 09:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

that'd definitely have to be the time we had a kid commit suicide at college. a friend and i came out of a dorm and noticed a huge group of students standing around anxiously. too intense to handle; we had to get away.

:frown: 

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #1744000 - 07/24/03 08:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

For some reasons...i love this thread !

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1744283 - 07/24/03 10:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

one night me and i friend were tripping,we were just sitting on the front porch watching cars go down the road.then we heard BLAMM a car hit something in the road,we didn't know what they had hit.i guy in the car got out looked at the front of his car and yelled FUCK.i assumed there was damage,another car comes down the road and again BLAMM! louder then fuck this time.then these people start yelling call 911 and shit we both thought they had ran someone over,i asked them what they hit first they said a deer then it turns out to be a dog big ass pitbull.another friend of mine came out the house to get the dog out of road and almost ending up getting into a fight with the dog killers.before the dog was removed from the road atleast 10 cars hit that fucker,i was laughing so hard.you had to be there to hear it,the dead dog was being draged and ripped apart.the cars just keep coming at about 50mph and just BLAMM!.i couldn't help but laugh about it.poor dog i felt bad for it,but there's nothing anyone could do about that dog was done for.

--------------------

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: LTBOOMER]
    #3274498 - 10/25/04 07:13 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

One time around three years ago I was tripping heavily on acid. It was well past midnight and I was walking home from my friends place where I had dropped the acid and smoked some bowls. I was just peaking when on the half way home I see these two russian gangsta guys about my age sitting on a bench and hanging out. I'm all spaced and 'hippied' out so I come up to them and offer to smoke a peace pipe. They're all O.K., so I stuffed the pipe a couple of times, talked with them a bit, wished luck, said good-bye and continued my way home enjoying my trip. I had walked one block when suddenly somebody pushed and hit me from behind. I was all like WTF?!?! and while turning around to see what the hell is happening I was punched in the face. A this moment I noticed that I was being attacked by the very same two gangsta kids I had just smoked with. The place wass very lonely, no cops, no people whatsoever. So at this moment I'm getting really pissed and shit and I start fighting against them trying to protect myself, I'm a thin and geeky guy but I did my best to protect my health and honour. At this moment i feel im being stabbed in my chest with something. It fucking hurt. The next moment I noticed a syringe in one guy's hand. At this second I really freak out and start screaming like crazy (remember Macaulay in Home Alone :wink:). It seemed that my screaming scared those gangsta guys and they ran away into the darkness. I was so fucked up I almost crawled in to the nearest place (it was a cyber cafe) went to the toilet and violently vomited. Then I called taxi and went home. Some time after this incident I was having a realy heavy mindfuck. I had to wait a month or something for being cheched for HIV (thanks god the test came out to be negative). And to tell the truth I still haven't got over that shit and often have anxiety/paranoia attacks while tripping.

--------------------

Edited by ivi (10/25/04 07:32 AM)

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: ivi]
    #3276698 - 10/25/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This wasn't fucked up but it was pretty crazy just because I was tripping. This happened a few years ago, this bird always nests in a tree in my front yard, and I saw thats its baby had fallen out and was on the stones, I have three dogs so I knew I had to get it back in there because they don't know any better and would eat it. So I'm out there with an old hockey helmet on and gloves. I pick the bird up and CLUNK the damn mom is swooping and pecking the helmet, I was so tripped out and dieing laughing. Anyway eventually I made it up the tree and got the bird back in the nest, me and my GF still laugh about that one.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: LTBOOMER]
    #3276828 - 10/25/04 07:59 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Me and three friends shrommin hard one time and my two buds stepped outside for a cigarette and fresh air. After a while I got bored and stepped outside for some company and the second I hit the doorway of the apartment I see one of my friends fall and eat it hard on the pavement, bouncing his head off the ground. He just lost his footing or something and fell. Me and my other friend look at each other in amazement cuz the dude knocked himslef out cold. We started slapping him, shaking him, trying to get him to come to. So we are gettin paranoid about now because he's been out for what it seems is forever and I notice some kid..like 7 years old... standing on the sidewalk about 10 yards away watching us in a dead stare. So the two of us are still trippin and we decided to pick him up and drag his heavy ass inside after a lengthy shroomed out discussion while the kid still just stood there and stared at us. My friend did come to after a few more minutes inside but we spent the rest of the night paranoid about this kid calling the cops...which is stupid i know...

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Edited by DirtMcgirt (04/18/08 07:20 PM)

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3277675 - 10/25/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Once I was drunk and tripping on an eigth, and some people were fighting and I was yelling "what the fuck is going on?", next thing I know, this guy is up in my face sayin "did I just hear you say you wanna kick my ass?"

I almost got in a fight with this guy, but it was a good thing I didn't... I couldn't of defended myself better than a newborn kitten at the time.

Whenever people get mad at eachother when I'm tripping, I'm always thinking "whats going on?"

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinekbilly
earthwalker

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: MeThoD]
    #3277680 - 10/25/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

so me and a friend were blowing a huge blunt at the beach on the rocks, and we see this guy comin along. and he comes up to us, except hes green, i mean green. hair face arms clothes everything, like bright fucking green, geuss he just goes around freaking people out.
heehhehe we gave the gremlin a puff and he left us alone.
gremlins need love too.

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: kbilly]
    #3277936 - 10/26/04 01:28 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Wow weird shit

--------------------
You Can't Give It Up........

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: McMushrooms420]
    #3278027 - 10/26/04 02:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

not fucked up but yeah messy
we laughed a lot

well,when we were stoned,i mean really baked,we went to a supermarket to buy some food and drink,
anyway we were ohh so high,just laughing with bloodshot eyes...
i couldn't stop laughing.anyway then really important(!) minister of my country was behind me
and because he looks funny i've just started to laugh my ass off
not just because i hate fucking politicians + his look
anyway...
yeah
hehe

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripp [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3278033 - 10/26/04 02:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
Banged my head on the floor!.

mj

haha
it hurts isn't it?

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: butterflydawn]
    #3278874 - 10/26/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I was trippin on 5 bomb hits of acid once...complete ego loss.  ANd I get a phone call at 6 in the morning telling me my drug dealer diead in a car crash....quite the way to finish out the trip :frown: .

Invisibletrick

Loc: unknown
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: vandago]
    #3278900 - 10/26/04 10:11 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This is kind of a mixture of things. We were coming back out of the cow pasture behind my house and my pants got caught in barbed wire. i struggled with it and told joseph and patrick to come lift up the wire so i could get out. they were holding the wire and just starting busting out laughing and i didn't know if it was safe to move (later i found out i had a barb in my back). they wouldnt shut the hell up laughing for 5 minutes so i was stuck in this barbwire fence with no where to go. my foot was stuck in wire and so was my shirt. i was still tripping as well, which added on to the struggle. it was funny stuff. this wasn't really fucked up or anything but it was pretty humorous.

Edited by trick (10/26/04 10:11 AM)

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: trick]
    #3285303 - 10/27/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ok here's one for you guys,

me and a couple buddies were chillin on a dock on the lake, it was starting to get dark, and the several hits of liquid lsd we took were pounding all of us into our chairs. as we starred out onto the tranquil lake we were interrupted by a super loud hissing noise, i mean really loud, and then all of the sudden a loud whoosh, bang noise, and then we saw a 10 to 15 foot colum of fire shoot straight up into the sky:hellfire:, out of the back of a ski boat across the cove from use, maybe only about 50 yards away. holly fucking shit, we all jumped out of our seats and stood up, like that was going to help us see better, then we noticed two people on the boat, trying to do something, it looked like they were panicking, cause they weren't jumping overboard, so me and my friends almost in unison started yelling shit like " get the fuck off the boat you dumb bastards"  " dive dive dive" "its gunna blow you dumb fuckers" " what the fuck are you doing", you get the picture. the hole time this is going on there is the loud hissing noise and a huge 10 foot column of fire, and all i can think is i hope that f'n boat blows up, man thats going to look cool, people off of course. and then as quickly as it started it ended, the guy on the boat did something and the flamethrower stopped and it was quiet and peaceful again. we laughed hysterically about it and pondered why such fucked up stuff happens to us while we are trippin, we also got a kick out of the fact that we were seemingly more worried and freaked out than the people on the boat, even though we weren't in any danger.
peace 00 :hellfire:

OfflineJohn Smith
Solo Voyager

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: zerozero]
    #8290409 - 04/16/08 05:23 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Epic Bump for an epic thread!

--------------------
I have no idea what I am talking about but I do know I say things you don't understand and if you do understand what I am saying then you are wrong.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale