Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinexShrooMBoX
Stranger
HELP ME please
    #3275643 - 10/25/04 04:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Hello i am wanting to farm some shrooms and thought i would ask some questions because i need
some help with alot of things. First the temperature of my house inside is 60-65 degrees 24 hours
a day.Below is a list of objects i will be using so feel free to tell me all i need to know about
growing mushrooms and tell me what all i need to do if something is a bad idea do i need to steralize
it or really nething that i dont include that you think i should know.

Qty.
2 3 foot wide/3 foot long/10 inch depth sliding bins that slide out from underneath my bed.
12 4-5 inch deep/10 inch long/9 inch width Metal or Plastic treys ??which would be better?? Or should i use
something else.
2 Hair blow dryers so i can keep humidity in the giant bins. ??good idea or bad?? If good
How long should i keep them on for a day. I also have school.
2 Clear plastic wrap, wrapped ontop the two giant bins to trap the humidity inside. ??Good or bad??
?? It is dark underneath my bed so do i need lighting to help the shrooms grow if so what should i use
a small lamp light or what. Also how long should i have it on for a day. (Have School).
5 Syringes of spores. If i am buying 5 syringes of spores for how i will be growing what will be the best
type of strains. You can pick the same one more than once or hell if there good as hell pick all 5 but here
are the ones i am looking at and nothing else. B+ ... Blue Meanie ... Cambodian ... South American
... Z Strain ... Tasmanian ... Texas so please tell me what you think i should do. I will be buying from
Spore-Syringe.com
?? How many bags of Spawn/Straw Substrate/Casing Soil Should i get for 12 bins as listed above. And what is
The best kind to get i will be buying from www.mushbox.com with there straw substrate is 5 lbs a bag.

Well thats all i can think of what ill be using. For the questions, what all should i do before starting
to grow my mushrooms. Before putting in the spawn and injecting and everything do i have to steralize nething
what all do i have to do. Ive heard things about stuff being dirty wont work. And what is the stuff about mold
what are things i can do to stop that also. How much spawn should i put in each of the small bins. Then after
the spawn is in do i pack it tightly or just lightly put it in there. When i have my syringes how far do i stick
the needle into the spawn and how much do i inject into each place and how far apart from each other. How much
water do i put in each of the small bins do i put alot of water in there or none at all if i do. Do i put water
in before or after i inject the spores if after how long after do i have to let the spores settle a little.
Also i will have a spray bottle full of bottled spring water to spray in the bins. How much do i spray and is
bottled spring water a bad idea. If it is what is a better thing to use. Is there nething else i need to put
on them or nething i need to add etc.I will also have a small temp guage in each of the giant bins to check
the temperature from time to time. what should i be keeping the temp at. (also have the hair dryers blowing
warm/hot hair in there all day with plastic wrap over the top of the giant sliding bins. How much lighting
should i use. just enough for light or actual high watt. That is all i can really think of if there is anything
else that i should know or i have to do while maintaining them or any information at all that i will need to
bring my little babies to life please let me know and you can email me at XxDjStrobexX@msn.com if you do not want
to write back. So please if you see this respond cause i need all the help i can get. Thank yall hope to hear from
you.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefuzzybudz
Stranger
Re: HELP ME please [Re: xShrooMBoX]
    #3275682 - 10/25/04 04:42 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Read the grow faq's and teks. all your answers are there.

Offlinehydroguru
Stranger
Loc: dark side of the moon
Re: HELP ME please [Re: xShrooMBoX]
    #3275689 - 10/25/04 04:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

all the ans. are at yur fingertips do a search PFTEK works prob where i would start if my dog didn't know how

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: HELP ME please [Re: hydroguru]
    #3275886 - 10/25/04 05:42 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3171

read that and if you have more questions about growing ask them in the cultivation forum

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience