Home | Community | Message Board

Radical Mycology Book by Chthaeus Press
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Dehydrator

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
Mushrooms changed me..
    #3275096 - 10/25/04 02:00 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I have done mushrooms countless number of times, experiencing different aspects of my life an people around me. I'm sure you have have all experienced a personal insight to yourself or maybe other people, This has made me realize what sort of person i am and what sort of person i actually wanna be, mushrooms give you the kind of insight which you could never dream or think about. Its made me realize what kinda of person i actually am, and while I'm on the shrooms i don't like what i find, so now i have changed, for the better, where i used to be shallow minded about other people who i "thought" were below me, often blanking them out or just being nasty or shallow (but honestly i am a nice person  :wink:). The mushrooms have made me realize that being like that isn't going to help anyone and that everyone is different but that doesent make them any less than you, were all equal.

I'm alot more open minded now and i try to enjoy life more, rather than putting it down. I hope this helps some other people put things into perspective. Has anyone else experienced this?

Mushie Man  :smirk:

... Any feedback would be much appreciated.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Edited by Mushie_Man (10/26/04 08:00 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3275143 - 10/25/04 02:09 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mushie_Man said:
Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes. Words cannot describe. I feel like I've been "remade" or reborn or something. I am not even a shadow of the person I was before I started using mushrooms.

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: MOTH]
    #3276646 - 10/25/04 09:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Simple answer, Yes. Shrooms are inexplicably enlightening.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3277667 - 10/26/04 01:29 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I've experienced things that seemed enlightening, but in the end, I'm the same person, with just a few different views.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Anonymous

Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: MeThoD]
    #3277679 - 10/26/04 01:34 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

right, your perspective is what changes. not you. you will always be you.

Anonymous

#3277724 - 10/26/04 01:50 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The mushrooms have made me realize that being like that isn't going to help anyone and that everyone is different but that doesent make them any less than you, were all equal. 

good man. :heart:

let me just tell u a lil something...  i know the mushrooms are the catalyst, but the mushrooms are not where this enlightening wisdom comes from...  It comes from your spirit, your true self, the part of you that is God.  The mushrooms soften your ego(which gives you a sense of self, and all selfishness and negativity comes from) and without the negative holding you down, you are left with love/truth(same thing) and the truth just shines on through, and sets you free :heart:

then of course you come down and ego comes back, but what u have REMEMBERED of your higherself while on shrooms has not gone away, so now next time your love is tested, you know what to do.  stay positive.  be the god/love that you are. not some primitive animal like so many choose to be.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: ]
    #3278057 - 10/26/04 04:30 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yep,
they changed me also  :heart: :mushroom2:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3278360 - 10/26/04 07:09 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I rescently did acid and mushrooms together and I "let go" for the first time...ever since my social anxiety has seemed non existent and I'm full of confidence and motivation :smile:...but its only been a week or so but still I'm very happy with my current state of mind

Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: butterflydawn]
    #3278368 - 10/26/04 07:13 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i will agree with these statements. They give me a helping hand in life, what i am going through, what i am doing, what i am doing wrong and how to fix things and help get back on track to my goals. Many other people that i know that take shrooms, in my perspective, take them for the wrong reasons.... ie... to get fucked up, wasted.

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

InvisibleSubGen1us
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: derx]
    #3278441 - 10/26/04 08:21 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

>for the wrong reasons.... ie... to get fucked up, wasted

But they will be enlightened. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #3278455 - 10/26/04 08:35 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
I rescently did acid and mushrooms together and I "let go" for the first time...ever since my social anxiety has seemed non existent and I'm full of confidence and motivation :smile:...but its only been a week or so but still I'm very happy with my current state of mind

Nice one man  :thumbup:,  still havnt got to that stage myself.  Ive been at the point where I should of let go....  but av never actually let go.  :frown:

someday though I will :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

#3279446 - 10/26/04 02:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I hate people who use drugs for the wrong reasons. I really dispise people who take mushrooms to get fucked up or just do it because everyone else is, IMO i see it as disrespectful, same goes for other drugs such as XTC i have done that a few times, but i see it as an experiance and a way to express what im feeling inside and let go.not a way to get high (well, maybe a little :wink:). anyone else agree?  maybe its just me :P

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

OfflineDrBhang
jokkmokk

Loc: Fung Isle
    #3279475 - 10/26/04 02:51 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I dont belive one word when people say mushroom changed me

what I do belive is that mushroom opened up doors inside your brains, and these doors can be opened in many ways, not just by psycadelics. Its like math where 1 + x = enlightment  where you are 1, mushroom is x. The true magic is inside your brain

However this reply is sidetracking the subject. I do however understand completly what you mean :smile:

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: DrBhang]
    #3279504 - 10/26/04 02:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I dont fully agree.

Of course I'm the same person as before, but they've still changed the way I act and think. Mushrooms have definitely changed me as a person and directed my life in a far diferent way from what I would be now if I'd never known about shrooms.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3279594 - 10/26/04 03:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This might sound extreme, but I seriously *feel* as though I've been rebuilt, as though I am a completely different person. I don't feel like the same person by any means, as though who I am has been entirely altered. I guess you had to see what I was like before I started doing mushrooms. It wasn't pretty. Anyway, whenever I say that I've been changed by mushrooms I mean it in utter seriousness. It can get pretty disorientating to have memories of "before" because they are alien to me, as though they belong to someone else. I really do *feel* as though I have been remade into a new person. There are no other words to describe it.

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: MOTH]
    #3280274 - 10/26/04 06:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yes. Although I try to be a fair, open-minded person anyway, after doing shrooms I definitely had a more positive outlook on life. And nowadays whenever things go badly, my first instinct is to laugh and brush it off- because in the long run... what the fuck do material things matter (money/objects)? So while I still worry about stuff sometimes, I am like you in that I try to enjoy life more. I guess you could say I try to put a positive spin on 99% of what happens now, whereas before I ever tried mushrooms, I was a heavily pessimistic person.

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
Trippin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sunshine Coast of BC
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: Bonez420]
    #3280889 - 10/26/04 08:37 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I know what you mean
It was like opening my eyes for the first time after i did shrooms
Everytime im feeling a little bored with life i need a good trip
after that im occupied for a good few months

--------------------
Then why did i have the bowl Bart? Why'd i have the Bowl???

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: Luv_The_Cyans]
    #3280938 - 10/26/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Prison ain't changed me, nigga...

But mushrooms did  :stoned:

--------------------

OfflineHambo
Limey

Re: Mushrooms changed me.. [Re: the free thinker]
    #3283188 - 10/27/04 08:58 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I know I used to be such an arsehole before.

Now, since discovering shrooms I'm just a lovely guy. But my g/f is buried under the patio. Maybe there's a link...

--------------------

Anonymous

#3283192 - 10/27/04 08:59 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I hate people who use drugs for the wrong reasons. I really dispise people who take mushrooms to get fucked up or just do it because everyone else is, IMO i see it as disrespectful, same goes for other drugs such as XTC i have done that a few times, but i see it as an experiance and a way to express what im feeling inside and let go.not a way to get high (well, maybe a little ). anyone else agree? maybe its just me :P

oh yes, i fully agree.  but let me give you another positive way to look at it.  You really only see in those people, a part of yourself.  You cant tell me before you let go and realized the true potential in experiencing these sacred shrooms that you never used them or any other drug just simply to get a new buzz, just to see what it was like.  Sure it may not have been like some people where they strictly take it to escape, it could have been just to see what it was like.  But hey man, give it time, those souls may realize on one trip.

i had a friend who would always take an eighth and fight it.  he wouldnt let go.  then the next day after me and all the rest of my boys are talkin about our trips in detail and how much insight we gained, he is sitting there in silence saying he dont think they were that good.  of course my shrooms are the fucking bomb, so we look at him like hes stupid.  anyways, this last trip, i had some goin, so i let him pick 30g fresh worth off of the casing.  he picked 30g EXACTLY, it was pretty awesome.  well, shit didnt go like last time, and needless to say he respects the mushrooms now. :smile:  i told him later i knew what i was doin, and he deserved it(he agreed). i was there to watch him, so it was ok.  and ultimately, the reason people do anything that they do, especially taking drugs, is becuase they are reaching out for love.  and someday they may find it within, on some sacred shrooms.  :heart:

----------

and to the dude that said he dont believe mushrooms are what changed the person, its totally a perspective issue.  I agree, of course, becuase like i said, these chemicals are merely a catalyst, that wisdom that surfaces with a softened ego has ALWAYS been there and there are countless methods to access this knowledge.  I too take X(another great catalyst to find the love within) for the mind openeing experience, not to dance like a stupidass and dehydrate, then whine about being depressed and having so many probs in life(shoulda dealt with em on the X!)  but you can easily perceive it as the mushrooms changed you.(though ultimately, no. you did. cuz you could be like my friend and fight them, its all on you)

sorry for the ramble, but i also want to add why i also stand up for the mushrooms infact being the reason so many awaken.  When i grow(which is seldom) i pray for my shrooms, i send them my love, and i get it back even before i eat em, i can feel it coming from them while their still growing, and even before(sounds crazy huh? but i swear i feel the light just THINKING about mushrooms) anyways, its because all living things are a part of god/you.  the spirit of god dwells within these shrooms too, so in my perspective, that makes the mushrooms way more divine than XTC or LSD.  thanks for readin :heart:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Dehydrator

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience