Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well
    #3273945 - 10/25/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Tonight, I made Ice hash... My recipe was this: 1.5 grams dryed out 'low mids' , ground up.

.. After several ice shakes and letting it settle /strain, and after I completed the process and then strained it through a coffee filter, I was left with a decent quality hash.

Came out to be .5 of a gram, but normally it would be less... Since this was my first time, I got a little plant material left in final project..

anyways, I pressed the glands after scraping them from the coffee filter in my hands, and then between beer caps till it combined and eliminated alot of the water still in it....

Broke off a little, about .2 and chopped it up, and put it on top of a tiny bit of fresh weed in my pipe.

It was still a bit damp so it took a few hits to get burning... After 3 hits I decided to empty the hardly smoked hash out, and chop it up adding a tiny bit of tobacco in the mix- back into the pipe...

This worked well, finally got burning...

Even with the tobacco the first hit was sweet, this was my first time ever smoking hash so it tasted really nice..

Well, I am super stoned so I may not be following any logical order here.

A few questions: I put the rest of the hash in a desiccant chamber because it still had water.. I do not want it mold, and I want to be able to keep it for a while , so is the the best route?
... Will a desiccant chamber suck it TOO dry? I mean, basically it will remove 98% of moisture( i think), is hash supposed to have a small amount of moisture for long term storage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3274224 - 10/25/04 03:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

what do you mean by "low mids?"

is this a form of compressed marijuana?

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #3274229 - 10/25/04 03:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

its a description of the quality.  :tongue:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3274257 - 10/25/04 03:44 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

its just i get mids, not low mids and high mids.

schwag
mid grade
beaster
headies

these are the grades of weed i am used to

but new orleans is full of ignorant hicks.

:P :P

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #3274540 - 10/25/04 07:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hemostats said:
schwag
mid grade
beaster
headies

there are 2 grades of pot... there is sensemillia and shit with seeds...
if it has seeds and your buying it as 'mids', your paying too much
when you guys start realizing this shit maybe dealers will stop
trying to selld you schwag and calling it 'african leopard weed' to
fetch a higher asking price

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3274580 - 10/25/04 08:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Prisoner#1 got it right: there's only two grades of bud, shit with seeds and the sweet sweet sensi. :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Anonymous

Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: trendal]
    #3274738 - 10/25/04 09:24 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I strongly disagree. I wouldn't call slightly seeded AK47 schwag.

Anonymous

Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: Organic]
    #3274748 - 10/25/04 09:30 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And also, there is a clear difference in potency between peel-it-off-the-brick half seed schwag and lightly compressed, calyxes intact midgrade with one or two seeds per cola.

OfflineDrBhang
jokkmokk

Loc: Fung Isle
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: Organic]
    #3274782 - 10/25/04 09:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

This is what I have been doing today
Before

After

:smile: these buds contains seeds, I have done that on purpose of course. I have other sinsemilla as well. But after I have dried it I collect the seeds, I do that by smoking it, I put away the seeds when I prepare the bowl. But let me assure you that the quality on the buds is way better than alot of other buds with not so good genetics. Good genetics is the most important factor and also how you grow it.

And do not use desiccant on hash. you dont want it too moist but you dont want dry hash either. It needs some moisture to stick together otherwise you will have to use a binder.

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: DrBhang]
    #3275494 - 10/25/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

there are 2 grades of pot... there is sensemillia and shit with seeds...
if it has seeds and your buying it as 'mids', your paying too much
when you guys start realizing this shit maybe dealers will stop
trying to selld you schwag and calling it 'african leopard weed' to
fetch a higher asking price

no.

my mids are seedless. seedless, uncompressed commercial marijuana. it is not schwag.

the reason I ask about "low mids" is becuase people sell fresh schwagg as mid sometimes...this type of activity is dealer bullshit, i hate it.

brick is brick is brick.

--------------------
<

<

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3276494 - 10/25/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

not really, some brick( or compressed) weed is very exelent, .. I rate weed on how high it gets you, and color, quality, and smell

dank/fire= good strain, grown right, never compressed, sticky, crystally or otherwise nice, no seeds..

mids= decent weed, decent color and quality, not dirty at all, all green no brown.. Possibly seeds, smokes smooth and gets you pretty high, there is a few level of mids from upper to lower

shwag= dry seedy brick shit... there is a whole heiarchy of shwag too, from green to brown

this hash I made is like 50% plant material so it did not form up like hash normally would have, but it sticks in a ball togethor.. thanks for the advice I took it out of desiccant..

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3276655 - 10/25/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

sounds good. i didn't know you could make hash with such a small amount. i'm tempted to try it out on a bit of my small stash. how do you do it?

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: felix]
    #3276853 - 10/25/04 08:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

... found the link last night... it is a post here on the shroomery..

basicly you use cold water, a spoon, and coffe filters ... you do the extraction in jars... I coulden't find the link for the life of me.. it's easy as fuck... does anyone remember who posted this or know the link?

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3276948 - 10/25/04 08:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I also strongly disagree prisoner and trendal on this one. In my area there is CLEARLY 3-4 grades of marijuana. Pressed with seeds(eww broke beans always import), unpressed with seeds, then there is the seeded mid grade, i assume a lot of this stuff is grown in the midwest. It is generally low on the bean count some times no beans. I have had sensi bulk outdoor before IT does happen. then there is headies/beasters which i rarely get since the unpressed mids are 1/4 the price but not even 1/2 the potency. Ive had bulk sensi outdoor that rivaled beasters potency.

There is definatly more then 2 grades of pot.

shwag 2 me is anything that has seen a hydro press.

Mids.

Sensi mids(maybe found 2 beans in an ounce

Beasties:

Headies/dank:

Tell me you think picture 1 and 3 are of equal value by weight....

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (10/25/04 08:33 PM)

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: DrBhang]
    #3277165 - 10/25/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

"these buds contains seeds, I have done that on purpose of course. I have other sinsemilla as well. But after I have dried it I collect the seeds"

What happens when you let your pot plants seed themselves? You get seeds that tend to be early flowering males and late flowering females... those are not characteristics you should be looking for.

OfflineRambone
The 48thAmerican
 User Gallery

Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: baraka]
    #3277249 - 10/25/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

bingo. your classifications are dead on.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: Rambone]
    #3277300 - 10/25/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Of course they are, he is in fact, the "Weed Nerd". :laugh:

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3277383 - 10/25/04 10:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Except his picture of shwag is like LOW shwag... the shwag I get is of similar consistancy, except it is mostly green and tads of orange throughout

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: baraka]
    #3277429 - 10/25/04 10:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

i assume a lot of this stuff is grown in the midwest.

A lotta shwag in california comes from midwest, and a lot comes up from mexico. Nice pics there too, easy to see the difference in the grade.

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

Anonymous

Re: First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well [Re: Civ]
    #3277477 - 10/25/04 10:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

More headies/dank

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds