Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
A Fun Night!
    #3269792 - 10/23/04 11:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

A quick wierd trippy of how I got to this cool web-site because this board can use a shot of it about now.

I'm cruising through my fave message boards and blah blah same old boring stuff,  nothing NEW. So I say "fuck it" time to do my own searching again. So I call out to the pleiadian homies and tell them I want to get back into exploring this 5-D non polar magnetic push pull vortice stuff.

I ask them to lead me to an interesting web-site. (I'm talking to them in my head by the way) I see this word in my mind "migna" wtf is "migna". I plug it in to do a web-search.

Scrolling down the first 2 pages of web-site titles, 2 title names jump out at me. One was "swords of the lost light" and the other was "templates". Intuition told me to put these two names together and do a new search on "lost swords of light templates". Scrolling down that page of sites, I see this one and know it's "IT".

http://www.stardrive.org/ufos.shtml

I'm there in less then 2 minutes LOL I love those guys!

I open it. It's got all this cool shit on the latest research and theories on interstellar propulsion systems, zero point energy, dark matter, warping space time, electromagnetics, worm holes, most all related to what I asked for and a link to a message board to discuss this stuff. I read a few articles and cruised through some message board threads and WOW, neat stuff. I over loaded my brain for now reading there.

I just wanted to share this here for anyone interested in this metaphysics.
Save the site to your favs and explore it at your leisure. It's pretty progressive. I actually learned new stuff and I've been searching this topic for almost 10 years now :thumbup:

I'm not quite sure what my interest in this will lead me to, if anything useful, but I feel it has to do with being able to realise lucid dream time abilities in the physical, like manifesting out of thin air, anti gravity and potential anti aging energetics. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: A Fun Night! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3269800 - 10/23/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Metaphysics has not lead to a single invention, never mind a complex propulsion system.

The NASA website would be more informative.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: A Fun Night! [Re: Swami]
    #3270584 - 10/24/04 04:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#3270710 - 10/24/04 05:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Thats not true. Quantum physics, string theory, theory of relativity, was all based on a metaphysical thought base. Metaphysics is attempting to understand (imagine) the nature of the Universe through scientific reasoning.

For example:
I personally believe that all atoms/molecules have a resonant frequency. What causes these frequency's to occur? Well if you had a "dead" object that did not resonate at all it would not magically start producing frequency's...there has to be an initial rythm to get the other objects in the Universe to resonate. Different atoms/materials act as different filters and thus have different frequency's. What is the point of all this? Well if we knew how to manipulate resonant frequency's I believe we could change the property's of the objects themselves and produce amazing results...I think jiggy gave a link to a Buddhist expirement using sound to levitate objects, hell even a microwave uses resonant frequency's to cook food at fast rates.

Even the metaphysical idea of meditation is significant. Some people believe meditation is a false ritual that does not produce any real results. Well, I personally believe that all things, including your brain and Earth, emit resonant frequency's and when you clear your mind you allow your brain to harmonize with the Earths Schumann resonance, which is also harmonized with the Sun, which might also be harmonized with other celestial objects in the Universe.

The problem is we cannot measure these subtle vibrations and therefore have no real proof...just thought and imagination.

Of course this is all theoretical but to me it does make sense (assuming I typed the ideas clearly), and that is the nature of metaphysics.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3271251 - 10/24/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yes it has swami,

I told you about the QXCI, which I now found out has been upgraded to the SCIO.

I can't fault any one here for not being up on stuff. I just don't care to be faulted for being up on stuff.

And I do puroose the NASA sites and they did discuss some push pull propulsion system theories, this site and the message board definetely took ideas further then any NASA site I've explored.

Psyka,

We can measure that stuff, it's how the QX works. This thing uses frequency to take diagnostic readings of the body via the sub space field and can make healing adjustments via frequencies. My brother has one and I have used this thing. It's amazing. It was designed by an ex NASA egineer who did work on Appollo missions, developed tri vector technology, as well as openned the door into subspace, and so much more.

It is marketed for homeopathic use, but it has programs, that are not in the manual or taught in the training classes that are mind blowing once you figure them out for yourself.

It can read the frequency of papaya in your system from long distance if you ate some recently. It can detect infections, allergies, knows what vaccines you've had and which did damage to DNA. It can also tell you when, which implies moments in time also have measurable frequencies. It can read thousands of things related to the phsyical , mental, and emotional body. Deepest insighting technology around. Doctors use it. There are about 20,000 in the U.S. right now.

It's a great ssit to chiropraters too as it works better then x-rays for diagnostics.

Let me say it again, I can't fault anyone for not being aware that this technology exists, just don't fault me for being aware of it.

And it was inspired by metaphysics.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (10/24/04 01:10 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3271437 - 10/24/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

being able seen as is able, realizing you are is the same?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: A Fun Night! [Re: Gomp]
    #3271449 - 10/24/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Are you trying to say that because we are all able we are all the same? If so YES, I agree with that! How we use our abilities or not is what makes us appear different.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3271690 - 10/24/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

not trying anything i guess?
but, shurely that is one way of looking at what was written though :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (10/24/04 02:20 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: A Fun Night! [Re: Gomp]
    #3271701 - 10/24/04 02:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

well, if your not trying to guess anything you guess then I guess you can keep not guessing?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3271712 - 10/24/04 02:28 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

exactly.
:confused:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order