Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewds
another brick

Loc: Mother Earth
bad trips
    #3270486 - 10/24/04 05:12 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i don't understand what causes bad trips to occur. i had a bad trip yesterday, but i was in a good mood with nothing on my mind happily drinking beer and smoking weed with my friends, when all of a sudden i'm thinking i hate my friends and need new ones. i was 110% TOTALLY care free.

then today, i dose (twice the amount from yesterday) again and i had all these thoughts from a previous argument occurring minutes before eating the shrooms, and i even thought about that bullshit during my trip, and it only slightly affected me. this has been one of my best trips ever.

honestly, i don't think bad trips can be prevented. they occur randomly and manifest into a monster. i was so relieved yesterday when bad trip turned good. i felt sooo good. like a weight had been lifted.

--------------------
I wish psychedelic mushrooms were legal, because I would like to indulge in this amazing fruit of the earth. Unfortunately, I can only learn about this interesting hobby, and cultivate legal mushrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSubGen1us
 User Gallery

Re: bad trips [Re: wds]
    #3270600 - 10/24/04 06:15 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yah, i feel bad then good by myself.
All good when in nature with friend.

--------------------

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: bad trips [Re: SubGen1us]
    #3270811 - 10/24/04 09:43 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i totally agree.
all my bad trips hapenned when i was in my home or in other peoples houses.
when i am in  nature i never had a bad trip :wink:

Anonymous

Re: bad trips [Re: Hamurabi]
    #3270982 - 10/24/04 11:53 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yeah i had a bad trip last nite off a gram if u can believe that. A few minutes after i took them i was like "i really dont feel like doing shrooms" and i think thats waht set it off, i was jsut in a werid situation and it really sucked, quite uncomfortable. They suck to say th least

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: bad trips [Re: ]
    #3271477 - 10/24/04 03:13 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yea bad trips suck really bad.

Why is it that we have so little control on where we go on mushrooms?

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: bad trips [Re: ]
    #3271487 - 10/24/04 03:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

psilocybin0 said:
A few minutes after i took them i was like "i really dont feel like doing shrooms" and i think thats waht set it off

I hate that. Happens to me too.

I can usually control a trip the way I want it to, but thoughts like that just manifest into stress for me.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: bad trips [Re: vc77]
    #3271504 - 10/24/04 03:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yea, as soon as the thought pops into your ed that 'Maybe I dont really feel like taking shrooms tonite' is when it can start goin downhill.

Sometimes its easy to control your trip, other times its a lot harder than you could have possibly imagined

--------------------

OfflineLysergic_1968
Ego-killer
Loc: The Seventh Circle of Hel...
Re: bad trips [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3271719 - 10/24/04 04:30 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i only had one truly BAD trip, and while i went into it with a clear head, i can honestly say it was my fault. acquired 3/4 ounces of PRIME cubies (extreme bluing on stems, beautiful uncrumbled fruits). ate 7 grams thinking i was a tough guy, proceeded to have my existence smeared and shattered by the mushrooms. ive never had a removal from reality as hardcore as that night. ive been to the void, where there is no longer any perception- just being- and that wasnt scary, it was beautiful. this was different, it was a manifestation of everything i fear, i was taken to my own perception of hell. for all of eternity (for those of you who have been there, you know time is just a word) i was stuck in an endless loop of pain, confusion, and the most intense, pure, primal fear i have ever felt. this fear consumed all of my being. "visuals" are just a word. i was not tripping, i was thrust into psychological warfare on the battlefield of this new terrifying universe. "real life" was a distant and quickly fading memory. my friends were unrecognizable and "hollow shells" of their former selves, evil twin identities with all black eyes and demonic charicatures (spelling?). i was in a post-apocalyptic war zone residing in the outer circles of hell somewhere. occasionally id remember i once had friends. i once had parents. i once had people that cared about me. now i was trapped here, i could have been there 5 minutes or 15 thousand years, it didnt matter. suicide was meaningless, i was already dead. i appeared in random places with no memory of how i got there to witness some terrifying end of the world. let me tell you, in my life i have had loaded guns pointed at my face in anger with the intention of killing me, ive fallen 30 feet out of trees onto cement, ive crashed cars, ive fallen through ice into rivers. those things are jokes compared to the fear i felt on my bad mushroom trip. the mushrooms replaced my concsiousness with a new one, and altered the very fabric of consensus reality within my own mind, since reality is merely an individual's perception of "concrete" existence. since this time i have gained DEEP respect for mushrooms, i now value them as a tool capable of both creating and destroying, yet always teaching. please respect these sacred organisms, they are beautiful inhabitants of this strange planet, and i hope they are always here to bring enlightenment to those who seek and and know how to interpret it. peace and happy trippin

--------------------
"Turn on, tune in, drop out." --Dr. Timothy Leary

OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

Re: bad trips [Re: Lysergic_1968]
    #3271990 - 10/24/04 05:34 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

^ Sounds like a pretty bad trip...

--------------------
You Can't Give It Up........

Offlinewds
another brick

Loc: Mother Earth
Re: bad trips [Re: McMushrooms420]
    #3272278 - 10/24/04 07:05 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

it was strange because both trips were with the same two friends.

--------------------
I wish psychedelic mushrooms were legal, because I would like to indulge in this amazing fruit of the earth. Unfortunately, I can only learn about this interesting hobby, and cultivate legal mushrooms.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience