Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBBin
BlueOvertoneStorm

Loc: The Netherlands
Umm, well, What, ever.
    #326875 - 05/27/01 08:39 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The way our society works is through subconscious fear. But in this day and age we have nothing left to really fear, so what does the 'government' do in order for them to hold on to their powerbase? they create fears and mindless little worries that keep a person blind so we wont be able to see through it and realise the game for what it is. Through the whole mechanisms of our society they preprogram people from birth so we will slide into 'the way things are' without even stopping to think about why it is the way it is and if it couldnt and shouldnt be something else. The whole marketing apparatus and the media, the whole political system, education(!), ALL are in service of preparing us for our preprogrammed roles in society. And what is the bottom line? Money, powerbase, Control. We (there is no They) delude ourselves into illusionary Fears and then present ourselves with so called escape ways in the form of false securities and replacement certainties. We are lulled into sleep and convinced that we need all the crap and commercial nonsense our society is churning up with shitloads. We NEED to fit in, we need to adjust, we need to conform to the role model of being a role model, we need to be succesfull (make money, nowhere is there any mention that Being true Happiness is the only succes to achieve) we need to have that new car, that ultrasmall state of the f.art stereo system with portable minidisk, we need to have that nice appartment, that dolby surround dts thx 7.1 ultra flat tv and dvd, all in order to become 'happy'. But all these things do is replace our fears, temporarily. Guilt, Pride, Greed. It will never be enough on that path, we will always need the new model the next edition the latest upgrade the largest version extra super deluxe before we can be 'really' happy, so happiness will always stay just out of reach. Temporary happiness, its fake. True happiness is not a momentary feeling, its a state of being, with all the ups and downs within it.
The government tries to regulate all these things and from within their point of view they are totally in their right, they are doing 'the right thing' because 'they' themselves have been blinded by the dogmatic structure they are trying to uphold. Unknowingly they are being controlled by that structure, even though they think it is actually their own powerbase. They are slaves to what they have created themselves. But Remember: There is no 'They', only WE!
So, enter psychedelics. People are shaken, sometimes roughly, eyes are opened, realisations are perceived. The whole situation is seen for what it seems to be, and this is the largest threath to the establishment. Its a direct attack on the center of their whole powerbase, people are no longer afraid of the illusionary fears. People become truly happy or begin to see they dont need all the shit we are all supposed to need in order to become truly happy, the first steps are taken. hence, psychedelics are a big no-no!
But their attempts to stop this are futile. They can try, and they can disrupt the coming change for a minute, even hold it back for an instant, but its going to change inevitably. Such is the way with dynamic systems, once a single whisper has been unleashed it will echo throughout the whole system. Its an unstoppable and irreversable process, and its a natural process. Natural feedback. If something is 'wrong' in a system, symptoms will start occuring and an effect will take place which will influence the whole system. Its the way of the universe of keeping everything in balance, its part of the natural process of evolution.
But this is not to say that it will all automatically turn out 'allright' or that its going to be easy. I think we are on the threshold of quite some turbulant times, difficult but interesting, and very very positive even if things are very bad for a while. No fears.
So, what to do now? Nothing else or more then what you feel you must do, each person has their own roles to fullfill, according to their own perceptions of who they are. There is nobody 'judging' you for doing or not doing something, except for your own judgments. The realisations will spread on their own momentum if those who see just keep steady and remain theirselves as who they want to be. Its spreading like a benign virus.
This will not be a revolution.
Well, these are some of the thoughts that go through my mind at times and which i k.now many others share also. But its not as though they are on my mind, when i get up in the morning i dont think about what i can do to change the world that day. The revolutionary is soon to be extinct because he is only playing a different side in the same game. Just leave the game to those who wish to play it and concentrate on your self. Readiness. The only place where you can start to make things better is at the centre of your own self. Wash away the doubts and make sure that when the moment comes you are left right here, Now, in happiness and doing the things you feel you 'need' to be doing. Dont play 'their' games, invent your own.
Love Light & Respect

Thought is born blind but Mind knows what is Seeing

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Umm, well, What, ever. [Re: BBin]
    #326923 - 05/27/01 10:12 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

bbin- Could not have said it better myself. It is funny though how you could tell a group of people this and they would laugh in your face. Ignorance. It took time and great questioning to finally realize this but when i did i felt a change within myself that i could never go back. Being real is what its all about. True? :)

-- "Eat what shall be eating." --

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Loc: Cyber Space
    #326944 - 05/27/01 11:07 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Very good to see your writing again bbin. The style has a clean sharp edge to it - dividing what must be seperated.

If we think exclusively in terms of awareness, government people have rather dense awarenesses, something like holding a mirror in front of their face all day... in a primordial curiousity to once again recoginize who in the hell it is holding the mirror - and fall into malignant love with that image - an image that carries with it a permanent echo, "lie with me - lie with me - lie with me". And so they lie.

He proclaims to the world! Hear him! He Is the Honorable Idiot! He is a Judge! He Is all powerfull in his courtroom and you shall rise in his presence! (the damn church already got kneeling, cripes). In his dense awareness he shall make GREAT descisions that will affect the entire world! He is an idoit, but that's OK because he makes ALL his descisions by what other Judges have already said (he gots books with the answers already in 'em). He has POWER! And when he takes his robe off, he explores the rather limited domains of (conscioussness?) found on cable TV. He thinks consciousness means something about psychology and the brain huh? And awareness is necessary for not bumping into things and knowing what day it is right?

She proclaims to the cosmos that she is here to function as the tranducer of endless energy fluxuations into meaningful awareness. She deliberately takes carefully measured amounts of molecules that are nearly identical to her natural neurotranmitters (give or take an atom or methyl) to open new pathways in her neural network creating a shift in the energy fields available to her awareness. She sees these energy fields as a guesture of fulflling her purpose as a cosmic probe. In turn the cosmos opens itself to her life so that more and more is revealed. They become a functional energetic configuration each serving each other's purpose. Consciousness is an incredibly flexible domain in which she explores possibilities in real life that are impossible in ordinary life. These acts have galactic-scale purpose that are beyond her comprehension, yet she does them not for reward - and faces everything that manifests before her with unblinking eyes. This is to have a cosmic purpose and follow pathways set up by the cosmos itself into realms of the unimaginable. She takes the molecules to accelerate a process that has run out of time - evolution. Now it is her responsibilty to resume our human journey into awareness - she knows this because she is aware.

WE are creatures of awareness. It is no longer necessary for us to only remain creatures of power because that would be a shameful waste and it is, by the way, completely unneccessary for human beings to control each other. What is manditory is for human beings to become aware. In awareness there is no need for fear or ambition - being aware itself completes all requirements of safety and supply which is provided from the earth itself.

Let's face it people. We have a terrible spiritual cancer growing in us - and we are prisoners in our own homes. This is why we act so miserably.to each other and especially to ourselves. It's too late to stop the forces that are reclaiming our humanity for us - I am a very small but real part of that force - and we number uncountable. We are taking it all back and fixing this shit once and for all. And you would never know us by our looks, words, or actions... My personal request is that we break it to ourselves gently without disturbing anyone or anything too much - just so it all happens like nothing is happening.

Do you think I can see where you came from?

--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Re: Umm, well, What, ever. [Re: oneoverzero]
    #326958 - 05/27/01 11:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Droz my dearest buddy in the whole wide world, do you have any real purpose other than playing a shell-game with your words? Which cup is the pea under huh? Do you actually have the egomaniacal inflation to believe that your words matter to anybody except yourself?

I'll bet you read you own posts and are just tickled to little bitty pieces about how clever you are at "faking out" the transcended minds that see exactly what you are doing, and see exactly how you do it.

Would you at the very least NOT MAKE COMMENTS but rather ask further questions instead? hmm? C'mon pal, for me? Also cut the flattery - "reciprication" won't get you far unless you're telling fortunes (or guessing peoples weights for a 50cent prize).

All I'm asking is that you start asking questions in place of making comments. Is that so hard to do champ? huh? We'll still let you play the pea game OK kiddo?

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #327013 - 05/27/01 01:12 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

oneoverzero- If i had any idea what you were talking about maybe i could respond to your post. You do not know me. But you seem to tell yourself you do. Why should i start asking questions in place of comments? What pea game? Champ? kiddo?

"Do you actually have the egomaniacal inflation to believe that your words matter to anybody except yourself? "
What kind of questions are these?
While you are at it please explain how you have come to this conclusion in the way i write my posts.

And really are my posts in any way harming you?
This is the way i write, and this is the way will continue to.

Peace,
Droz
-- "Eat what shall be eating." --

Edited by Droz on 05/27/01 03:18 PM.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineBBin
BlueOvertoneStorm

#327062 - 05/27/01 02:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

He proclaims to the world! Hear him! He Is the Honorable Idiot! He is a Judge! He Is all powerfull in his courtroom and you shall rise in his presence! (the damn church already got kneeling, cripes). In his dense awareness he shall make GREAT descisions that will affect the entire world! He is an idoit, but that's OK because he makes ALL his descisions by what other Judges have already said (he gots books with the answers already in 'em). He has POWER! And when he takes his robe off, he explores the rather limited domains of (conscioussness?) found on cable TV. He thinks consciousness means something about psychology and the brain huh? And awareness is necessary for not bumping into things and knowing what day it is right?

Strange that i should recognise part of my self in this.
Yet i am also She.
I AM the giver and the taker.

oh well, nothing wrong with being underway to realising i am t.here already. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleREOspeedwagon
enthusiast

#328470 - 05/29/01 01:36 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Just to point out, you said the government uses fear to controll us, that statement is fear in itself, and that fear is controlling the way you think, therefore the governments plan is working.

I agree with you Bbin on some levels. I agree with your basic idea, except replace government with media. Its not like there is a round table of government officials sitting around stroking their beards saying "how can we establish society in a way where people fell like they must conform". Its more like the MTV's the Coca Cola's and the General Motors that try to controll out lives through superficial possesions. Through advertising they establish a standard that must be met, and when one does not meet the standard, that person feels felt out, but when one conforms, that person feels accepted. And it is human nature to want to feel accepted. That way, to be accepted one must drink Coca Cola, listen to Limp Biscut and drive a Buick Skylark.
Also, do the advertisement tell people what to do, or do the people tell the advertisemnets what they should say (in order to appeal to them). So by your theory BBin, does the government make us afraid, or do we tell the government how to scare us.

Offlineque
Loc: Heaven/Hell
Re: Umm, well, What, ever. [Re: REOspeedwagon]
    #328514 - 05/29/01 04:25 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ok if we want to go into fear-corporate $$-people/events that funded this country-who's in power and how-nazi bank in new york ran by prescott bush(gw's grandfather)-opium/heroine trade-scull $ bones members masterbaiting in coffins w/geronimo and poncho villa's grave robbed bones-.....no fear here, all true stories you can document by means other than conspiracy pages (ie New York times,time mag, harpers and all the leagal documents such as seized funds of prescott bushs' executive banking job as ww2 nazi thing got ugly, hmm how about the previous 5 years of funding them? no fear here...many big wig corporate guys in this country have funded the enemy in various wars-no morals, fear is good, and power mongers taking everthing over are just damn good investments....the longer the war the better so fund both sides.....

just could'nt resistadding more of a conpiracy theory edge....
but its crazy how these people are such victims of their own press (conpiracy ppl) they preach against fear and they are the scurrying little scared mice....nonetheless I have checked into some of their bs and much of it is true. For any kind of stock market fraud the sec is great, pres GW has many previous scams and sec violations....a real boom time for many was the depression...catch stocks for pennies on the dollar not long after prohibition-majority of Kennedy's wealth and power, and many other prominent political figures....politicians are bought and sold pimps/whores of corporate america, then you have the true power politicians that buy and sell-crush or build the corporate big wigs...just a big money-go-round....and I do follow money flows on a serious level just b'cuz i'm a minimalist don't mean i ain't got no e-trade account ;) looks like mixed morning market around the globe...a flat day on wallstreet i suspect...
ftseFTSE 100 -10.40 5879.40 -0.18%
XETRA-DAX +9.00 6225.83 0.14%
CAC 40 +0.24 5606.56 0.00%
NIKKEI 225 * +36.12 13773.89 0.26%
HANG SENG * -109.46 13629.61 -0.80%

Offlineque
Loc: Heaven/Hell
    #328516 - 05/29/01 04:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

bbin-insomnia rant forgot to comment on your initial post very nice! I think my rational is still thrown off by watching some music awards last night-grim IMO all I could think of is "where the fuck is gg allin when ya' need him?" o-yea dead...G.G. Allin is an Angry Punker. He Doesn't Particulary care for people, and with songs like 'Stick A Cross Up A Nun's Cunt' , 'Gimme Some Head' , and 'You Hate Me and I Hate You' , He isn't going to win any personality contest.

In 1989, he announced that he would commit suicide on stage October 31,

1990. That plan was thwarted, as he was arrested on September 12,1989, and convicted of assault. Evidentally, her handcuffed a female to a bed at a party and burned her leg with a disposable lighter. Allin spent 18 months in prison.

G.G.'s Performances rarely last more than 15-20 minutes, with him often appearing in a jockstrap, doing acts of defication, and just about everything imaginable, thus the result being 'shut-down' by the club or authorities.

He recently appeared at a 'promo' for his records, sign autographs, and sell his records/t-shirts to fans for beer money, etc., at a record store in Tampa. Along with getting into a shouting match with a female who called his material 'ani-female trash', one fan insisted on having G.G.'s blood on the t-shirt he had purchased. G.G. gladly complied to the request by smashing his head against a table.
G.G.: I hustle to make money anyway I can-shows, selling records on the street, stealing, etc., because I will never work for anybody but myself; thats for society's robotics.
G.G.: Danger, fast living, breaking the law, prostitutes, booze, the road, drinking piss and blood, jerking off, fighting, eating shit, etc........

R.H.: Will there be a public suicide, and why do it in public?

G.G.: Yes... because I must die where I have lived my life - on stage. I want to put it right in your fucking face.

Way too many pretty people makes the barbie doll syndrome look weak....we need an onstage gg resurrection
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InvisibleREOspeedwagon
enthusiast

Re: Umm, well, What, ever. [Re: que]
    #329108 - 05/29/01 07:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

why resurrect GG, they'll just find a way to market him.

OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
    #329379 - 05/30/01 01:20 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

"props" on those posts REO... especially the comment on Govt./fear, but in response to the "backandforthing" between Droz and oneoverzero, calling each other idiots or whatever(Icould be off on your postings I find oneoverzero's to be a little too, long-winded for my taste) really is pretty narrow minded, if there's one thing I've learned it's that (as cliche as this sounds) The only thing you can really be sure of is that you CAN'T CAAAAAAAAN't be sure of anything, ANYTHING, I realize how stupid this sounds due to the fact that it's choc full of contradiction, but relly there's no way to prove anything to be ACTUALLY true, (yeah, yeah, "You can't really prove that!") and by that I mean, that when you get down to the basics, anything can/could be an "illusion" if you will. In fact I think that nothing really IS real (I also think I could, and in all likelyhood probably am, completely wrong/stupid/insane.), based on the fact that Reality/existance/everything is SOOOOOOOOO hard to grasp, and maybe Maynard said it best, "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind" and I am probably over thinking/analyzing (if that's possible) right now
I figure that because this entire posting will most likely be extremely incoherent(spl?) In conclusion I think that the problem with humans is we either think entirely too much, or by far not enough. damn... tell me if this make ANY sense to you, cuz it probably won't make too much sense to me.

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself...

OfflineBBin
BlueOvertoneStorm

#330696 - 05/31/01 01:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hehe, quite right! Of course, never did i mention that i thought myself free from society's grip. Im still very much under the yoke of everyday impressions and sub- or even conscious fears.
And to the 'who does what to which and whom'-question, there is only We. With 'Government' i didnt mean 'a specific group of people sitting behind desks making policies', i meant something more like 'the portion of humanity which is in charge of taking charge', the navigators who decide the overall direction our society is going. (mind you, i said Society not Humanity) There is no 'They'. Right now, we are still being controlled by our greed and desires, our need for superiority over others. (im talking in terms of humanity here, not you me him or I)
You can blame it on media or push it over into advertisement, but behind those facades lurk only the faces of our own selves. These are not selfcontained entities, 'they' exist only because humanity shapes them into being. These abstract structures which seem to be in control of our lives, 'the economy', 'the system', 'the law', etc, 'they' are whats at fault with our society. And the ironic thing is the people involved cant even see they are slaves to them.
So, how to change these structures? Obviously not from the outside inward: not by entering them from the outside and then changing them once you are in, or in other words, you dont change the law by becoming a judge, you dont change the economy by becoming a banker, you dont change society by becoming the 'perfect citizen'! This would only lead you into it and then mire you into the hopeless threads of all the other people who are attempting to do this. Its hopeless, helpless and pointless.
Where should we seek to effect change then? Is it all senseless then? Well, in some opinions, the only real place to effect these great changes is within the Human Mind. If we change our thoughts, if we become aware of the influences of these selfmade structures which surround us and if we then just keep focussed on selfevident 'rightous' :wink: goals (such as simply existing) and not let ourselves be hypnotised and mesmerised by these carrots we hang in front of ourselves, then the changes will effect themselves! From our thoughts on outwards into our selfmade structures the changes will ripple and surge with new meaning and understanding. Automatically, because, of course, these structures are nothing but direct extensions of ourselves.
So, no need for proactivist malcontent dissident hassles. Dont play the game. We dont have the guns, and we dont have the numbers. But we DO have the Power! :smile:
all this of course in the most humblest of opinions, which im glad to say was thought by me yet is not my own alone.

--------------------

Offline~`Tursiops truncatus`~
enthusiast

Loc: CO... UsA
    #331326 - 06/01/01 03:02 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

anyone else here love worms?...

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
    #332156 - 06/02/01 03:12 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Faaip, I know the "I'm more tolerant than you" game, but if you think my wrting is long winded, then you should try having a 60-hour conversation with me, ahaha! To appologize to those offended, in my circle of people's rules of behavior - it's quite alright to "go off" on someone. nuf said. This is 'bout fear & gov't, huh?

bbin, in SCI-AM MAG, my fave-rave can-companion - GW in March gave up carbon dioxide emmisions control + withdrawing support of the Kyoto protocol, "We must be very careful not to take actions that could harm consumers". Kyoto is far from perfect, being based on diplomatic agreements - but it's a start. Smoking in bed? Ya should buy fire insurance... hmmm?

The U.S. is reportedly on the verge of withdrawing unilaterally from the 1972 Anti-Balistic Missle Treaty. Pressing for the magic-umbrella missle defense system - which has never shown feasability from scientific research. It's now in defense CONTRACTOR's hands to prove it works. Fear? Software companies that hype a product and fail to deliver... gives a whole new literal meaning to the term "vapor-ware".

Looking forward to my vacation on Mars...

Edited by oneoverzero on 06/02/01 05:15 AM.

--------------------

Invisibleonce in a lifetime
sun child
 User Gallery

#22321501 - 10/01/15 10:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

'demain, j'irai me balader sur Mars' etc.
no words for how lovely this is. .. the language. . of everything. . every piece of life - infinitely beautiful.
and yup, caught the worm reference, and yup, i love 'em. . . never read the story but my DAD BROUGHT ME UP ON such beauty.
:heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun: :heart: :sun:

--------------------
Innocent, Oldfield & Hegerland          Julia Delaney, Bothy Band                                        Rasta Girl, Sister Carol                    Genesis, Jorma K
I Wish You Peace, Lawrence Laughing                                                                                                                    Do Your Thing, Moondog                     
large  . . music garden . .  very
all peace                    them hi
Starhouse - main
Time Traveler's Guide

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom