Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? *DELETED*
    #3268966 - 10/23/04 08:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Jdawg2013

Reason for deletion: x

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #3269630 - 10/24/04 12:42 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yes, shit...I've heard an audible voice twice while on mushrooms.  The first was on five grams, lots of voices coming into me from outside of me, but the only phrase I remember is:  "There is something to be learned here." 

The 2nd time was on three grams of potent mushies, and I heard:  "What do you think?"

I've never been so flustered then when the mushroom asked ME a question.  :crazy:

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: MOTH]
    #3269637 - 10/24/04 12:45 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Of course. I have definantly heard voices.

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: vc77]
    #3269942 - 10/24/04 02:24 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Ive herd voices and music on high doses. One trip i had 70grams fresh. I decided that i would never know if i was ready for ego loss unless i experienced it. The come up was very quick, i sat in my recliner listening to Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon. The song Any Color You Like came up an i started to get into a really negitive thought loop, it was a childhood memory of my sister, who was quit cruel to me as a child, playing a trick on me. I dont remember the details, even in the trip i couldent figure wat the trick was, but i remember her and my family basically telling me im crazy and all alone. Then she took me in her arms and apologized, saying it was ok. But i couldent get the feeling that everything i was/am is false. I remember saying  "im crazy", out loud, and a visual representation of my mind fracturing, like spider crackes in glass, froming in my vision. Then, you know that childhood tune that reminds you of insanity, cant really describe it but its like,

"naaa naaa na na naaa na"

well it started to play in my head, i turned the sterio off, but that damn kis tune was still playing. I was SOOOOO creeped out. I felt very tired and lost, so i decided to lay down. I went in my bed and everything faded away. I was in the sky over a field with a man and his child, who was playing with a toy, me. I think i was a kite or an R/C aircraft, because i dropped out of the sky and hit the ground. The child ran up to me and said i was broken, her dad said i could be fixed. I was trying desperatly to figure out what was going on. Then the scene changed can remember what to but almost a blank space, everything was gone. It wasnt white or black or anything, i was nowhere, but i got the feeling i was IN my head. I tried to find out who i was, where i came from, what was going on. And i kep hitting a wall, not just figuratively. I kept asking the questions and getting almos a computer like responce of, for lack of a better term, ERROR, or CODE FAILURE, somthing like that. I was like what the fuck. Im a computer, then i thought well yea basicly i am. then after trying a dozen times, and getting jack shit, everything went white. An all encopasing white. There was a voice, dont know who it was, but it was someone else. Who? I have no idea, maby God, i honestly dont know. But it was a reassuring voice, kind and gental. I said something to me that i for the life of me CANNOT REMEMBER. Im pissed off that i cant remember. Even right after the trip, nothing. I beleve it had something to do with, or along the lines of, your not broken, or continue, or, i dont know somthing like that. When i came out i was in my bed and i could hear the clock on my wall, the mini firdge in my room, the air-conditioner, and a fountain in my bathroom all on and all very clear. I had some of the best visuals ever on shrooms with that trip, and Dark Side Of The Moon now and still kinda creeps me out, especially Any Color You Like, it sounds so much like that childhood tune. *shivers*  But its a bad ass album and i still listen to it tripping some times. I just hate that damn kids tune. :grin:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3269948 - 10/24/04 02:27 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

is that tune the freddy is coming to get you?

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3269971 - 10/24/04 02:32 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

not really more like, when kids are playing

naa naa na na naa na, you cant catch me

But it was playing slow and no voices.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3269993 - 10/24/04 02:37 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

got you, were you picked on alot as a kid (if it gets under your skin by me askin then disregard)

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3270118 - 10/24/04 03:16 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

On 5 grams I was hearing music.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3270144 - 10/24/04 03:23 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hear voices on mushrooms?

What are you talking about? I hear voices all the time!

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3270155 - 10/24/04 03:26 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Naa its okay, Yea i was picked on alot as a kid, but not buy kids at school, there were a few, but not many. I had a fourth grade teacher who was an ass. But above all was my sister. Im the youngest out of four, i got shitted on.  She was a BITCH. Plain and simple. Shes awesome now but a complete bitch as a kid. We ALWAYS fought, She would always trick me, once her and my brother pranked me. I was maby 5-6 they played like my brother got stabbed by a killer in the house, they broke the blade off a knife, ducket tapped it to his chest and used ketchup. Scared the shit out of me. Another time my bro and sis were acting like he went insane, killed her and i was next. I hid in the dryer, they turned it on. Scared shitless. But i got over it, developed a tough shell at about 8 yrs. Then becabe very short temperd. I once chaced them and a friend around the house with a butchers knife, fully meaning to kill them. It was blind rage, but i didnt care. Almost chopped off their frinds hand, she bled for a while, had to get stitches. Didnt care, they pissed me off. Then i chased them again with a hatchet. They bared themselves in my bros room, so i started to chop the door down, when he snuck up on me and knocked me out with a picture frame. After that it was just normal sibling rivalry for a few years till they moved out. Now we are all best friends, they dont remember most of the pranks, but ahh i dont care. Im now very level headed, its very very very hard to piss me off, im just too apathetic and lazy now to give a shit.

But i have thought about the whole sister/prank/vision, still cant understand it. im thinking maby a personification of how i feel my life has and is going. Ive come to realize how the world works, and find it compared to most of my child hood, despicable. Maby i feel as tho the society and reality we have created is all a trick. Or im just look at it too hard. Either way im 19 and dont give a rats ass because the majority of the people in control are moronic, ignorant, greedy little men who want power. Im just waiting till they fade and me and my men can make our move.

MMMM, i may have said too much. :grin: :stoned: :stoned:

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#3270198 - 10/24/04 03:37 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i think you should read richard bach's book called illusions on the whole realtiy thing (it makes you think a new way). thats cool you got over it and learned to control rage. and i agree with the dumbasses in control, its sad really really sad. did you know that childhood feelings can lay dormant and resurface at a later day, you might want to talk to somebody about it, i dont mean a psychiatrist just a close friend to kinda get it out of the back of your mind where it could be building into an awful fit of rage that will be triggered by say some kid saying naaaa naaa naa na. just a thought but i know a lot of people can deal with there own problems most of the time.

--------------------

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #3270347 - 10/24/04 04:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I here residual voices and such when I trip on mushrooms. I sometimes can focus on them and they sound like the stuff you hear while your dreaming, like a dream speak.

Kinda like I can hear my brain clear is own cashe.

Never though I could be hearing what I just ate - talking to me. I guess next trip I talk back!

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: vc77]
    #3270846 - 10/24/04 10:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vc77 said:
Of course. I have definantly heard voices.

have you talked to the voices?

Offlineshroomer44
    #3270942 - 10/24/04 11:29 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I remember this one time when I was on about 1/4 of good cubies, and for some reason I was philosophizing about sociopaths (not necesarily serial killers but just people who dont feel empathy for others) and why they were this way, and all of the sudden I heard a voice say something along the lines of "Forever doomed to see things only as they are and interpret them as such", and even though this may not seem to make sense now even to me, at the time I was filled with such understanding and enlightenment that it was actually a physical feeling, and suddenly i felt like i understood. The best way i can explain it is that i suddenly understood the connections between emotions and thoughts, and i understood how sociopaths were disconnected from their emotions and didnt use them to process their practical thoughts, and suddenly i was gushing with the most wonderful emotion, I felt so human and so grateful that i was capable of empathy for others, but at the same time I was able to understand what it was like inside a sociopath's head, i envisioned how they would think and see everything as practical or logical instead of spiritual and emotional. It was the most intense experience I have ever had and I beleive there must have been some sort of energy flowing through me at that time, I cant even explain it fully, it was almost a religious experience. To this day I still beleive everything i philosophized about that day because it seemed so true that i FELT it, I beleive that sociopaths are "disconnected" in a way from the network of human souls, that they are somehow unhuman. I felt so emotionally connected and i was so grateful to be alive, to be breathing, to be there at that very moment enjoying everything that made me human, enjoying my emotions, my thoughts, everything. And i felt such a sadness for those who could not feel this empathy, i felt like they were on a whole different plane of existence than the rest of us and that the world appeared ENTIRELY different to them, at that moment everything made sense to me. It still sends a chill down my spine to think about it now, and whenever i do think about it i feel at peace with myself :-)

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #3270966 - 10/24/04 11:43 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ThirdEyeOpening said:
Naa its okay, Yea i was picked on alot as a kid, but not buy kids at school, there were a few, but not many. I had a fourth grade teacher who was an ass. But above all was my sister. Im the youngest out of four, i got shitted on.  She was a BITCH. Plain and simple. Shes awesome now but a complete bitch as a kid. We ALWAYS fought, She would always trick me, once her and my brother pranked me. I was maby 5-6 they played like my brother got stabbed by a killer in the house, they broke the blade off a knife, ducket tapped it to his chest and used ketchup. Scared the shit out of me. Another time my bro and sis were acting like he went insane, killed her and i was next. I hid in the dryer, they turned it on. Scared shitless. But i got over it, developed a tough shell at about 8 yrs. Then becabe very short temperd. I once chaced them and a friend around the house with a butchers knife, fully meaning to kill them. It was blind rage, but i didnt care. Almost chopped off their frinds hand, she bled for a while, had to get stitches. Didnt care, they pissed me off. Then i chased them again with a hatchet. They bared themselves in my bros room, so i started to chop the door down, when he snuck up on me and knocked me out with a picture frame. After that it was just normal sibling rivalry for a few years till they moved out. Now we are all best friends, they dont remember most of the pranks, but ahh i dont care. Im now very level headed, its very very very hard to piss me off, im just too apathetic and lazy now to give a shit.

But i have thought about the whole sister/prank/vision, still cant understand it. im thinking maby a personification of how i feel my life has and is going. Ive come to realize how the world works, and find it compared to most of my child hood, despicable. Maby i feel as tho the society and reality we have created is all a trick. Or im just look at it too hard. Either way im 19 and dont give a rats ass because the majority of the people in control are moronic, ignorant, greedy little men who want power. Im just waiting till they fade and me and my men can make our move.

MMMM, i may have said too much. :grin: :stoned: :stoned:

Some kids can be fuckin evil, while others can put up with a lot more shit than adults can.  Strang but true, might stem from ignorance and naivety but its amazing what a kid brought up in certain conditions can think of as acceptible

--------------------

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3276287 - 10/25/04 07:33 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

bump

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
    #3277328 - 10/25/04 11:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i've listened the voice. it was a female voice and it told me to sit down. so i did. i responded in my mind, "right.. okay", and did so.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: kontron]
    #3277661 - 10/26/04 01:28 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I've heard voices sober on occasion, but never while tripping.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

Re: Audible Voices heard on high dose Mushroom trips- Who has heard them? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3285136 - 10/27/04 05:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

fuck this is one of the most striking phenomenon associated with shrooms... hasnt anyone got a detailed report of their dialogues?

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno...
    #3285747 - 10/27/04 07:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I did, sorta, in a way.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience