Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

ID please...
    #3267421 - 10/23/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

[/url][/image]

[image]http:][image]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/04-43/854844065-thumb_Cnv0005.jpg][image]http:[/image][/url][/image]

These mushrooms were found in cow shit 3 days ago, around the center of france.
Spore print is totally black.
Gills were grayish-black when i picked them, and now they're all black.
Caps are smooth, and their colors went from light gray to dark gray, some of them had a little tip on top.

As you can see, most of the shrooms were 2 inches high, but i found some that were a bit bigger, like 3 and a half with a cap as large as 1inch and a half.

When i first saw them, i thought they were liberty caps, cuz i thought i saw a little purple on the part of the stem underneath the gills. But now I'm not so sure. Can anyone help me Id these please?

PS: don't look at the two shrooms on the bottom left of the 2nd pic, those aren't the same as the others.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
Re: ID please... [Re: exclusive58]
    #3267427 - 10/23/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Nothing active. Some type of pan.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: ID please... [Re: vc77]
    #3267486 - 10/23/04 11:03 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with vc77: inactive Pans. Probably Panaeolus papilionaceus or one of its close relatives.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
601 topic views. 1 members, 18 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 12 queries.