Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Diffrence between cubiness and truffles ?
    #3263784 - 10/22/04 08:08 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i was wondering the diffrence !
here an article from a website

Fresh Philosopher's Stone truffles are technically not mushrooms and do not look anything like magic mushrooms; they're closer to muesli or breakfast cereals.

Psilocybe mexicana is also known as the truffle or Philosopher's Stone. This hallucinogen will give you a stoned, psychedelic, philosophical, happy and visual trip.

According to some experienced trippers, Psilocybe mexicana is a very good alternative to magic mushrooms for first time users, because they give a good feeling and it is an easy controllable trip compared to other psychedelics. After taking these truffles, you will feel giggly and generally find yourself in an ecstatic state of mind. The psychedelic effects of the Psilocybe mexicana truffles can last as long as 6 hours. The psychedelic and euphoric effects will last for 3 hours, after which these effects will make place for a stoned effect of another 3 hours.

This Psilocybe mexicana truffle is a euphoric psychedelic (hallucinogen) and contains psilocin and psilocybin. Because of the different effects of this truffle, compared to other Psilocybe magic mushrooms other psychedelic alkaloids are suspected to be present.

Philosopher's Stones only contain about 50% water. That's why these fresh truffles will stay OK for several months when stored in the fridge. They have been developed in Holland following a recent ruling by the Dutch High Court, which banned dry magic mushrooms in the Netherlands.

We now have in stockMexicana Original truffles, which are the strongest truffles on the market and Mexicana Gold truffles, which not quite so strong and give a more stoney high..

wondering if it in part true !
cant find much info about truffles but they seem intresting
whats the dose for level 2 or 3
what do you prefer ect ....

thank you

Edited by MuShi_KiNg (10/22/04 09:31 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefreakygurl
Stranger
Re: Diffrence between cubiness and truffles ? *DELETED* [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #3263821 - 10/22/04 08:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by freakygurl

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: Diffrence between cubiness and truffles ? [Re: freakygurl]
    #3263850 - 10/22/04 09:30 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

i was wondering does it give you a diffrent sort of trip or is it pretty much the same as cubes :smile: thank you

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Diffrence between cubiness and truffles ? [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #3264410 - 10/22/04 01:29 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MuShi_KiNg said:
i was wondering the diffrence !
here an article from a website

Fresh Philosopher's Stone truffles are technically not mushrooms and do not look anything like magic mushrooms; they're closer to muesli or breakfast cereals.

Psilocybe mexicana is also known as the truffle or Philosopher's Stone. This hallucinogen will give you a stoned, psychedelic, philosophical, happy and visual trip.

According to some experienced trippers, Psilocybe mexicana is a very good alternative to magic mushrooms for first time users, because they give a good feeling and it is an easy controllable trip compared to other psychedelics. After taking these truffles, you will feel giggly and generally find yourself in an ecstatic state of mind. The psychedelic effects of the Psilocybe mexicana truffles can last as long as 6 hours. The psychedelic and euphoric effects will last for 3 hours, after which these effects will make place for a stoned effect of another 3 hours.

This Psilocybe mexicana truffle is a euphoric psychedelic (hallucinogen) and contains psilocin and psilocybin. Because of the different effects of this truffle, compared to other Psilocybe magic mushrooms other psychedelic alkaloids are suspected to be present.

Philosopher's Stones only contain about 50% water. That's why these fresh truffles will stay OK for several months when stored in the fridge. They have been developed in Holland following a recent ruling by the Dutch High Court, which banned dry magic mushrooms in the Netherlands.

We now have in stockMexicana Original truffles, which are the strongest truffles on the market and Mexicana Gold truffles, which not quite so strong and give a more stoney high..

wondering if it in part true !
cant find much info about truffles but they seem intresting
whats the dose for level 2 or 3
what do you prefer ect ....

thank you

Philosophers Stones are not mexicana. They a P. Tampanensis. They have been found twice in the wild once in 1970 somthin in Florida hence the name TAMPAnensis and again in Missippi in 1996. All specimens of Philosophers stones circulating today are from the specimen fornd in Florida. Philosophers stones are a greyish blue to light green. P. Mexicana A strain is the truffles you mentioned they are a more reddish color.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Invisiblefreakygurl
Stranger
Re: Diffrence between cubiness and truffles ? *DELETED* [Re: sui]
    #3268000 - 10/23/04 03:51 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by freakygurl

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineSporecloud
fanatic

Re: Diffrence between cubiness and truffles ? [Re: freakygurl]
    #3271262 - 10/24/04 02:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Mexicana and tampenses BOTH produce truffles

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience