Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMcMushrooms420
Here but not really.....
 User Gallery

Tripped this weekend ( long very long)
    #3263779 - 10/22/04 08:03 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hello everyone I just feel like posting this experience because it hasn't happened to me in my other trips and it freaked the hell out of me.

Anyways on Sunday night there was a concert that me and my friends/girlfriend and her friends were going to. Everyone was drinking, except me. My friend had bought some shrooms the night before and had something like 2 grams left. I decided to eat the two grams and go to the concert because I would be completely chill. Especially since it was 2 grams, which for me is a pretty low dose.

Picked up the shrooms and ate them with nothing which was horrible. I held them in my mouth for 10-15 min to let the mushrooms seep into my mouth. I had never held mushrooms in my mouth previously for an extended period of time, I almost puked a few times but managed to get them down without puking.

Got to my friends house and there were about 7-8 more people then I expected. That surprised me a bit since I only wanted 5-6 of my close friends there. I put that aside and decided it was fine I only ate two grams. Played foosball to pass the time before I started. It started to kick in and I felt different, my friends were shitfaced and really starting to get on my nerves. I had a big ass joint in my ear waiting to be smoked on the way to the concert.

I was extremely ready to leave the party and get to the concert and finally it was time to go. Got in the car I rode shotgun and sparked the joint. All the street lights were extremely bright and I was having a good time passing it around the joint with a few of my friends listing to them talk crazy or that's how it seemed to me.

Got to the concert hall which is also 1/2 bowling ally haha. The bowling screens were fucked up and all the pins looked weird. I was having a great time. The band were going to see wasn't on for a good hour. So my friends decided to bowl to pass the time. They were all loud and drunk, I didn't enjoy this at all. Then my buddy who got me the shrooms showed up with his girlfriend.

Both of them were sober and extremely fun to talk to. They asked how I was doing then invited me to the car to smoke a joint. I said yes but I have to go get paper. We left the bowling ally got in the car and they had some crazy jam band music playing which automatically put me into a great mood my smile kept getting bigger and bigger. These two people were very fun to be with while trippin, we finally got the paper and drove back to the concert.

I can never roll joints while under the influence it's just too damn hard. At the point I was seeing many golden pyramids multiplying in front of my face. I was floored about how good these were doing me with just 2 grams. They had good music playing and the joint was about to be sparked. Then it happened the worst thing that has ever happened to me when I'm trippin. An extremely drunk friend got in the car and started talking so fast I felt like I was getting ill from him just being there.

He wouldn't shut the fuck up, and it was so awkward with him in the car the vibe just went to shit. I felt like impending doom was approaching and he was the cause. My sober friend was like hey man shut the fuck up he doesn't want to hear you talk. That made the drunk kid freak out and start getting very drunken emotional. It freaked me out I wanted to tell him to get the fuck away from me but I was trippin and he was a good friend I didn't want to offend him.

He kept ruining the songs by singing extremely loud and horrible. He then went into how mushrooms don't really make you hallucinate and how I ate bad mushrooms. I was getting extremely pissed because he was offending me saying how my sacred mushrooms don't really make me trip. The two in the front could tell I was about to freak out and asked if he would leave he finally agreed. I felt better but then shortly after this the concert was about to begin.

They were going to go see if the band was about to come on and I just wanted to leave. That kid put me into a horrible downwards spiral I have never been on while trippin. I tried to explain to them that I wasn't going to go in I was too freaked out. I couldn't explain myself, I couldn't talk right. Then out of nowhere a kid who came with my friends whom I don't really like much. Called my name and I looked over and he asked if I could do him a favor. I looked back at my sober buddy and was like what are you going to do man I want to leave.

He said him and his girlfriend were going to go see if the band was on if not they were going to leave. Then the kid who yelled my name asked if I would sit outside with him while he finished a few beer. I really didn't want to I mean I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO. My friend said he would be right back outside to tell me if they were leaving so I should just wait outside. I reluctantly agreed and walked over to the kid. I had to make awkward small talk for five min and my buddy still wasn't back and this kid was extremely wasted. I feared he was evil and I didn't want to be around him.

I started to extremely freak out and I couldn't talk to him so I called my girlfriend. She answered and was at the concert thank god. I told her I needed to talk to her right now that I couldn't handle what was going on. Then the drunk kid kept asking who I was talking to then telling me not to tell her I was with him. He looked very shady and I lost it. I just turned from him and started walking towards the inside of the bowling ally. He kept yelling my name and I just ignored him. He scared me at this point. I got inside and I felt like the new kid in high school. Everyone seemed to be staring at me. Everyone knew I was on mushrooms it felt like. I was in a state of panic.

I recognized no one but was still on the phone with my girlfriend who was telling me where she was at I couldn't find her. I stumbled upon my best friend a rush of joy washed over me. He walked up and asked how I was. I told him I can't handle it I gotta go man I gotta go. He tried to calm me down to no avail. Then my goddess appeared. She walked up to me huged me and gave me a kiss. That felt good but I was still freaking out.

She walked outside with me and I told her my feeling and how my friends felt evil to me.She told me it was ok, I told her I wanted to leave but I didn't have a ride. She said she had her car and she would take me where ever I wanted to go. We left the concert immediately.

As soon as I got in the car I felt better but also guilty for making her leave the concert. I didn't feel safe anywhere I just wanted to go home which was a 45 min drive away. She said we could go to my house and then we proceeded to drive on the interstate which was extremely insane. I was so cold I couldn't get warm. All the trees looked dead on the side of the rode. I couldn't shake the feeling of the concert it just wouldn't leave me. I finally got home and was extremely relived. Got in the room watch adult swim and chilled with the girl and gave her many thanks for saving me that night.

That may not sound too crazy but I have never felt so hopeless in my life. There were crazy visuals throughout the trip but I cannot seem to recall any while I was in the the state of despair. Morale of the story don't eat 2 grams and go to a concert. Eat 7 and walk around in a forest/park your less likely to freak out

--------------------
You Can't Give It Up........

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinearbalest
wut kent?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Tripped this weekend ( long very long) [Re: McMushrooms420]
    #3263812 - 10/22/04 08:34 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I actually had something like this happen to me last weekend, except on weed. I used to smoke weed a lot but for the last year I havent done it at all. I was at a party and a lot of the people there always used to try and make me stop smoking it when I used to. They knew I didnt do it anymore, but I found some off an old friend and decided to smoke it. I got really really paranoid, that everyone was looking at me and knew I was stoned, normally I would have been fine. The main problem was that I felt guilty for some reason. I felt like a real outcast. I thought that everyone was calling me a 'druggo' and shit like that. I searched for my girlfriend for ages, and as soon as I found her I left that place as quick as a I could, luckily her place was right around the corner from the hall.

I was so dissappointed when I woke up, I felt like I had wasted some good weed just because I was so worried what other people were thinking. Oh well, theres always next time.

But, when I try shrooms for my first time, which will be soon hopefully, I'm just gonna relax and be somewhere alone with just me and my girlfriend.

I know weed is different from shrooms, but I can tell what you mean by the 'state of panic'.

--------------------

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Tripped this weekend ( long very long) [Re: arbalest]
    #3263896 - 10/22/04 10:14 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The mushroom state of panic is one of the worst feelings you will ever experience, sorry to hear about your experience, at least you have a good girl to take care of you :wink:.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinebabychops
Stranger
Re: Tripped this weekend ( long very long) [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3324199 - 11/05/04 01:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

yes good thing i bet she is one hot chick

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience