Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Some of the **SICKEST 3D IMAGES** I have ever seen..... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3773745 - 02/13/05 09:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That really makes me want to pick up 3d stuff again... tried to get into it once but really had no idea what i wanted to do with it...now i have ideas.  :tongue:    but i think i'll have to get a second computer first... don't think an athlon xp 2500 overclocked to 2.4Ghz is gonna cut it...

great art...post any more if you've got them!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
(Apr-04-2005) - Some of the **SICKEST 3D IMAGES** I have ever seen..... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #4013665 - 04/04/05 05:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Update *BUMP*....  :grin:

:sun:

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: (Apr-04-2005) - Some of the **SICKEST 3D IMAGES** I have ever seen..... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #4014200 - 04/04/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Damn man. Those are hella good.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
Visions of Paradise. [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #4017584 - 04/05/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Amazing update, dude  :bow:

The echoes of Paradox feels like standing in the center of some giant whirlwind tornado... the center of the universe, the Center of Paradox?

My favorite among the new, was the Alien Evolution, of course. Don't know for sure how to describe the experience, but in my imagination, this fractal transcended the mandelbrot. Those spheres (or eggs) do not contain aliens, they contain UNIVERSES :wink: It is the spawning of life itself, written in the language of creation. The central structure might be the inside of one of a gazzzillion different spheres.

... O brother where art thou...? On the Outside looking In  :heart:

Namaste

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
Re: Visions of Paradise. [Re: dorkus]
    #4017656 - 04/05/05 02:10 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Beautiful work. I am at a loss...

--------------------

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: (Apr-04-2005) - Some of the **SICKEST 3D IMAGES** I have ever seen..... [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #4017772 - 04/05/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

best update EVAR!

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Mirrored Visions of Paradise. [Re: dorkus]
    #4023817 - 04/06/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dr_mandelbrot said:
Amazing update, dude  :bow:
The echoes of Paradox feels like standing in the center of some giant whirlwind tornado... the center of the universe, the Center of Paradox?
My favorite among the new, was the Alien Evolution, of course. Don't know for sure how to describe the experience, but in my imagination, this fractal transcended the mandelbrot. Those spheres (or eggs) do not contain aliens, they contain UNIVERSES :wink: It is the spawning of life itself, written in the language of creation.
... O brother where art thou...? On the Outside looking In  :heart:
Namaste

Funny/Ironic that you used the term "universes" to describe each sphere....!  In actuallity of the art models, the spheres are all "empty" shells made out of of mirrors....  The actual shapes and colors are all reflections or the "reality" that surrounds them....    So without everything around them in the model, they would be empty, colorless, undetailed mirrors that would have nothing to reflect.... 
Still trapped on the inside brother, need to dedicate more time into learning how to be on the "outside"....  It will come....  It will come....  :heart:
And thanx~ to all the rest that took the time to comment....!  Yes, I am PhanTomCat - in an "alter-ego-less"....  :grin:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: Some of the **SICKEST 3D IMAGES** I have ever seen..... [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4024144 - 04/06/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

what programa do u use?

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
(Apr-04-2005) - Some of the **SICKEST 3D IMAGES** I have ever seen..... [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #4024215 - 04/06/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

what programa do u use?
Program(listed on the second line of the first post) is Bryce....  I prefer Bryce #3, but have a few versions (#3, #4, #5)....   
TEK....   (as posted above also....)
I start with a new model, make a few SIMPLE objects (sphere, cylinder, etc), and use the multi-replication tool.... Basically, this copies, rotates, and scales each new incuring copy.... - That is why if you search, you will most likely find a spiral somewhere in my images....
So ya~ got this lump of objects.... I create a large sphere to enclose all of these objects.... And then apply a mirrored texture to ALL of it.... Then I add a few random lightsorces around the lumpy mass, and move the camera view INSIDE of the large sphere dome....
OK, so here is the big factor that changes EVERYTHiNG..... I apply picture maps onto the lightsources, so they act as projecters.... I always use my own 2D fractal creations as the picture maps.... Add Lots of adjusting and tweeking, and WaLLa~...! You got your own Replication, Reflection, Refraction 3D Fractal art... Every little touch to the camera's position changes the whole picture.... Good luck picking one to render...! Then you can get a nice printer, and make a nice portfolio, and have it sit around and collect dust, like me....
Hope this helps....!    I have NO problem sharing how I did these because no one will create the same images I have, I don't even think I could re-create one of my own if I tried....  Besides the placement of the objects and light sources, if you move the camera perspective just a touch, the whole image changes....  It will be interesting to see others hybrid styles from my style....  The beauty of individual creation/imagination...!    :heart:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
Re: Mirrored Visions of Paradise. [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4027217 - 04/07/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

So... what does that mean to you? Do you think each of us micro-G*O*D's mirror the macro? Wouldn't creation at large be empty without micro-mirrors and vice versa? 

I am trapped on the inside, yes. Isn't existence on "the outside" nirvikalpa samadhi, cosmic consciousness...?

spheres of creation  :thumbup:

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: Mirrored Visions of Paradise. [Re: dorkus]
    #4028357 - 04/07/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting, I was just speaking about the 3D model itself above....  If we are spheres in the humankind model, I don't think we are empty like the 3D model presented above in the art....  We do have a choice of weather we reflect clearly, or to keep our outside exteriors gunked up with gunk.... 

I really like your "spheres of creation" picture....  It shows complete and utter interconnectedness and overlapping withing the "whole"....  Seems tomorrow I will be searching for "Kriya Yoga", and a place to practice it....  Thank you for your words brother....  :heart:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder