Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQuinny
Alien

Loc: NSW, Australia
LSD Environment
    #3259493 - 10/21/04 05:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Just wondering. What kinda of environment does everyone have when they are doing LSD. Do you prefer a nice bright room or a dark room with candles lit. Is there a better one out of those too. I was going to do a bright room as I thought it may keep the mood up high and happy. What does everyone else have?

--------------------
Understand, Think free & be set free!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: LSD Environment [Re: Quinny]
    #3259501 - 10/21/04 06:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I keep my mood up just fine in dim light with LSD, in fact.. it's usually one of the last things I care about. So long as there is a little light I'm fine. But... If I had a choice...

I like trippy set-ups, dark here, little lighter in the next room, flashy things, and glow in the dark stuff on the walls and ceiling, black lights, glow sticks, glow rods, anything trippy when I'm tripping. I really like visuals and colors and light really help.

Some people prefer naturish, my friend has his whole trip room oriented toward nature and has a large fountain that takes up the entire one wall that trickles all the way down onto some rocks and into a small pondish puddle. Ah, it's so serene.

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
    #3259585 - 10/21/04 07:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

dark room with strobe light... but only if you trust your mind.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3259597 - 10/21/04 07:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

For me the best setting ever for serious LSD trips are forest parties.

Because one can venture out into the forest as far as he wants, trance dance, 'melt away' to some nice ambient, communicate with nice people, enjoy psychedelic art, watch a beautiful sunrise, enjoy a colorful and chaotic early morning dance, take a swim (if possible), etc...

Plenty of different stuff to do to keep someone moving around and experience different feelings.

I do sometimes eat low doses around my town, but mainly to chill and have a good laugh.

Just can't imagine myself tripping hard on LSD and being closed in an apartment for a whole trip. Perhaps because i never tried doing it yet...
But L makes me want to explore, do new things all the time, play around with people, dance.

Shrooms are more the psychedelic to take at home for me, alone or with a restrict group of trusted friends. Acid and cactus more outdoor drugs which call for interaction and activity.

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: LSD Environment [Re: esin]
    #3259627 - 10/21/04 07:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Esin, I agree with your forest setting big time! :thumbup:  Have only had good experiences in the woods.

I don't know about swimming though, especially if you're on a high dose.  Maybe wading into the water or something but only if you have a good sitter because things could get pretty bad if someone went under water on LSD and forgot how to swim.. maybe some people can do it, but I think I'd be scared to jump in even though I know I'm a strong swimmer.

I like doing shrooms outdoors more than indoors though.  I love shrooms outside.  Nature is so beautiful on them, but nature is really beautiful on LSD too.

So, forest = :thumbup:

- Silven

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: LSD Environment [Re: esin]
    #3259637 - 10/21/04 07:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

great post there! :thumbup:

personally, experience is more visual at indoor settings
but i also love to trip outdoor and dance into myself  :wink:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order