Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoldschoolhead
Stranger
ID please (pics and full info inside)
    #3259134 - 10/21/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

all 3 found in cow dung.(my usual cube field)
. 30 min North of Birmingham,AL

for cap #1-
cap = abou 1 inch in diameter.. shaped like an egg cut in half..

gills - close spacing, attached.. Dark dark brown in color

stalk - really small spindly same color as gills (dark brown) about 4-5 inches in height

still waiting on a spore print (but it seems to be very dark almost black so far

found in cow dung.

Unknow Shroom #2 -

Cap - about 1/4 inch diameter... seems to be almost semi circle ish (like a cube) .. with ALMOST the same coloring.. (deep reddish brown)

gills - attatched... deep dark brown in color..

stem.. about 2 inches long.. very thin and almost 'hard'

found in cow dung..

unknown #3-

cap - about 1 inch in diameter.. shaped like a cut in half egg... eggshell color (with a kind of brownish tint)

gills - grey in color.. attached..

stem - about 4 inches long.. hard when split (fibrous maybe?).. (it has been raining a lot here tho).. color is an off white almost fading into grey...

also found in cow dung..

I will get teh spore prints very soon and post the findings.. i also found a FEW cubes tonight.. but these are suspect and i figured i'd grab em anyways.. any help you can give would be excellent!

THANKS!

Edited by oldschoolhead (10/21/04 01:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: ID please (pics and full info inside) [Re: oldschoolhead]
    #3259222 - 10/21/04 02:41 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Various species of inactive Panaeolus mushrooms. I find the same thing when I go cube hunting.

Offlineoldschoolhead
Stranger
Re: ID please (pics and full info inside) [Re: Gumby]
    #3259259 - 10/21/04 03:02 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

thanks.. i always see them..and have always wondered what the hell they were.. normally i only see the dark dark ones (#1).. i've never seen the whiter ones before..they seem to like the cold a little more.. because they were out in full force tonight.. and i'll be dammed if the stalk was thicker i'd think the smallest one could be a cube!.. anyways.. thanks again bro!

:smile:

Offlineoldschoolhead
Stranger
Re: ID please (pics and full info inside) [Re: oldschoolhead]
    #3259264 - 10/21/04 03:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

o well. here is the TINY amount of cubes i got tonight..(few in pretty bad shape from the rains) DAMN YOU COLD WEATHER!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder