Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, HEPA Filter, Rye Grain, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnonymousNewbie
Mad Scientist
Loc: England
Casing
    #3258729 - 10/21/04 01:16 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Questions:
does the cool mist intake, that most recommend to cover with a hepa filter really need to be a hepa, could i just use some left over filter patches i have from jars instead? The cool mist is blowing into a 36' x 60' martha 24/7 - as well as an ultrasonic(no filter) running on a timer... Should i mix the water with a like 3% peroxide solution, i really don't want peroxide spraying in there all the time, but if it will do no harm i guess I'm down.

When I'm chopping my myc. fresh out of the fully colonized jars, will spraying oust or something in the air before i start affect anything, and using paper towels or plastic wrap to chop on. I just wanna know what kind precautions most of you use in your work area when chopping up your cakes in order to case them. and don't tell me to get a hood, cause (as Dave Chappell would say, "I'M BROKE NIGGA, I'M BROKE". Ive spent like 4 hundred american dollars from various online companies in the last week or so trying to replicate Magash's martha setup. Wonder what kinda yield ill get, I'm hoping for at least an h.p. dry i got 48 jars with 100g rye in each jar and knocked up by EQ., that I'm gonna case with 50/50 - think this is just wishfull thinking or accurate?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagashM
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Casing [Re: AnonymousNewbie]
    #3258949 - 10/21/04 02:18 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Ive spent like 4 hundred american dollars from various online companies in the last week or so trying to replicate Magash's martha setup. Holy shit, you get the martha with the gold polls or something?

No filter, I've seen people use the one that came with the cool mist.

I've seen tons of H202 in the humidifiers. Close to a half a bottle in each every time filled. Martha, humidifiers, and hoses look like new after a year.

I heard you can use a closed up area like say a closet and spray it down with oust and do your work there.

48 jars with 100 grams of rye in each....I hear more then a half pound can come from that pretty easy.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, HEPA Filter, Rye Grain, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation