Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
trip talk
    #3258553 - 10/21/04 12:19 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i find that whenever i take between 2 to three grams of P cubs, there is a point in the madness where im just babbling to my friends...

but it is more than that...

its like all the masks that i have ever put on to be my "self" i have right in front of me to play with, and even ones ive never used before, and me and my trip pal (usually female, i dont trip often with guys) will put on a sort of play for each other.

talking in funny accents, not making much sense, BUT still having what on the outside would appear to be a conversation in "code".

two interestings things here:

the idea that you can put on whatever mask you want and act it out TOTALLY and completely.

that you can speak gibberish to someone and feel like your actually getting somewhere.

does anyone else do this as well? im interested!

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: trip talk [Re: Todcasil]
    #3260643 - 10/21/04 04:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thats funny man...I know what your talking about... 

The "gibberish" that us trippers spout can usually only be understood by those who are tripping or have tripped.  Its hard to explain...but I guess the best example is in Fear and Loathing...all the things Johnny Depp was muttering made no sense to me before I tripped.  Now everything he mumbles makes me crack up, because I could see it making sense.

^^^^
I dont even know if that made sense :smile:

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: trip talk [Re: Boom]
    #3261204 - 10/21/04 06:42 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I had a shroom trip where my friend and I were so messed up on them that we were both babbling to each other across the hotel room with 5 other drunk/stoned kids and we werent making any sense to anyone except ourselves..

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: trip talk [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #3261507 - 10/21/04 07:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I know the feeling of being without any mask. You can kind of see who everyone is on shrooms and past everyones everyday personality.

Everythign they say or do makes sense and it seems almost predictable liek I kne whe'd say that.

or sometimes oyu realise who certain people are.. lik e"ohh hes that kinda kid?" you can just see right through everything

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: trip talk [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3261543 - 10/21/04 07:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

it is interesting that the subject of mask comes up. this is one of my favorite topics. i once used to wear a mask of a hyper fun lovin person who was always the life of a party. then one day i realised why do i do this this isnt who i am. so ever since that day i have never put on any type of mask again, i am me all the time. in by doing this i can easily pick up the way people are without there mask alot easier. and i can usually talk to a person on a more personal level because of this. its funny you were a mask and you have friends who are not really that great of a friend you wear a mask and you make truer friends which is a thousand times better. i say off with the masks and be yourself instead of being a product of your environment.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
Re: trip talk [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3261734 - 10/21/04 08:37 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

so true

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: trip talk [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3261752 - 10/21/04 08:42 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

amen lemon_lw.

that comment about fear and loathing is so true!  when i first saw it i hadnt tripped, and i didnt like it... i didnt understand then :smile:  but then  he starts making sense once you realize that its all just about of gibberish :laugh:

yeah, its definatly easier to see thought /action patterns in people while shrooming (or recently after).

i guess you just notice patterns in general much easier, so its only natural that people who wear a "mask" all the time are just mechanically going through the motions, so you can predict what there going to do or say.

thanks for the replies :smile:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience