Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIrishGuy
The Mean Green

Loc: The bottom of Time
Long Term Effects of The Shroom
    #3257715 - 10/20/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I was just wondering what the long term psychological effects of mushrooms are.  I know there is really nothing to worry about physically, besides maybe an upset stomach.  What I'm concerned about is if my mind will be screwed up after wards.  I read some thread about how most people constantly think about their trip.  I don't want the mushroom to take over my life, just enhance it.  I know there are numerous beneficial effects as well.  If you guys could give me a summary of why the mushroom is good and how it could be potentially harmful to the mind, I would greatly appreciate it.

:mushroom2: :thumbup: or :mushroom2: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: IrishGuy]
    #3257720 - 10/20/04 06:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:mushroom2: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: gdman]
    #3258070 - 10/20/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i highly recommend. be enlightened!

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: druqks46]
    #3258124 - 10/20/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup:

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: druqks46]
    #3258383 - 10/20/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

druqks46 said:
i highly recommend. be enlightened!

ya man, do it.

If you don't like 'em, u won't ever have to do them again. If you like them, you will probably fall inlove.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Anonymous

Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: IrishGuy]
    #3258797 - 10/20/04 11:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

it can either feed your ego, or soften it.  it can either strengthen your heart, or push you farther away from it.  its all on you.  is it a simple risk we take when we eat the shrooms?  No.  its a choice.  when you eat these sacred shrooms, it gives us an opportunity to look within to feel/see who we really are(to sum it up...we are god, want to see god?  then eat em, and lie down with eyes closed when peaking, and seek.)

Quote:

I read some thread about how most people constantly think about their trip. I don't want the mushroom to take over my life, just enhance it

one experience isnt gonna take over your life.  but of course, somewhere down the line your gonna get a lil deja vu from your shroom trip. somethins bound to make u think about it.  dont you ever think of a time when u were drunk? or high?  there is no difference here.

what u will be more likely to think about, from the shrooms, is the wisdom you gained from within(if your not a dumbass and actually use these sacred mushrooms for the right reasons, and not just to get fucked up and see stuff)

do them for the right reason, and you;ll be fine :heart:.  do them for a stupid ass reason(abusive) and your most likely to be in a lot of emotional pain :sad:.

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3258800 - 10/20/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I honestly dont think i know a person who has tried shrooms and not fallen in love with them. Try them and see if it wasnt a blast. If it wasnt then no one is pressureing you do them again. But for me......I will never leave my mushies. :thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3259058 - 10/21/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Perhaps you could be thinking about a trip alot for a few days after a trip, but it usually goes away.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineIrishGuy
The Mean Green

Loc: The bottom of Time
Re: Long Term Effects of The Shroom [Re: MeThoD]
    #3262034 - 10/21/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

That actually makes a lot of sense, Kottonmouth.  I never really thought about it that way.  The part about getting drunk or high is absolutely right.  I do occasionally think about a time like that, but it has never overwhelmed my life.  The insight you talk about sounds amazing.  I appreciate the imput

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies