Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGloryOfBlaze
Trance Addict ,In A PsychodelicState Of Mind!
 User Gallery

Loc: Mass a two shits
Realiable resource In Mass
    #3255467 - 10/20/04 09:49 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I am looking for pretty much someone that knows there shit about jimson weed and picking wild mushrooms, people from mass mainly!
:eek:

--------------------
P.L.U.R
Lifes' merely a delusion, of an illusion in time,
Brought on by the fusion of the subconscious mind!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Realiable resource In Mass [Re: GloryOfBlaze]
    #3255480 - 10/20/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I told you once, don't do it! no datura! read the trip reports man...

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Datura.shtml

wild mushrooms... you can look for gyms this time your year I belive, grow on dead logs... look in the hunting forum and have anything you find positively identified... don't eat unidentifyed wild mushrooms!

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineGloryOfBlaze
 User Gallery

Re: Realiable resource In Mass [Re: gdman]
    #3255489 - 10/20/04 10:01 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Believe me I am not just goin to eat datura just to see the affect it has on my body, personal research and experimentation purposes only! I have seen it taken in small doses, i know precise levels connot be predicted, I am more into LSD research but in rituals it is supposed to have visionary affects!

--------------------
P.L.U.R

OfflineGloryOfBlaze
 User Gallery

#3255492 - 10/20/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And again , thank you for sharing the knowledge! I greatly appreciate it.Thanks for taking the time out!

--------------------
P.L.U.R

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3255499 - 10/20/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

seriously, don't even think about eating this... it is very dangerous

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3255501 - 10/20/04 10:06 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

pretty flowers though

--------------------

OfflineGloryOfBlaze
 User Gallery

#3255516 - 10/20/04 10:09 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

So isn't lsd trips they can be completely dangerous, You could go and never come back and completely not even know it! Same as death if you cannot tell the diff!The flowers are actually kinda nice, they used to grow at my moms house! Thanx

--------------------
P.L.U.R

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3255535 - 10/20/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Acid? You kidding? acid is a beautiful chemical, you have nothing to worry about if your are of sound mind. Datura, on the other hand, datura is fucking evil. There is nothing beautiful about datura... it is DANGEROUS. It is NOT a psychedelic, 90% of the kids who try to "get a buzz form it" end up in the ER, psych ward, police station, in a ditch somewhere, or worse. You clearly have NO IDEA what your doing and I STRONGLY ADVISE you not to seek datura.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3255537 - 10/20/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

In my opinion acid is easier to handle than mushrooms.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3255546 - 10/20/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hey, it's your body, do what you want, I'm just tryiong to keep you from making a horrible mistake. If you want to walk into the dark side, I won't stop you. I'm just warning you there is nothing pleasent there.

--------------------

OfflineGloryOfBlaze
 User Gallery

#3255575 - 10/20/04 10:33 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I fully believe acid is easier to control than shrooms, Believe me i took it as a way of living for a long time, And if you feel that strongly against datura I will take your word for it. But think too, I love acid, love it. I bet more than you ,sorry with the places i have gone I have to think so! But even when acid was first discovered it was not meant to be beautiful and promotable! I am not trying to butt heads but i have had a few not exactly bad but real life changing experiances on acid though, I am completely for lsd research and mind development though! Thanx again and as for having NO IDEA what I am doing, I disagree...I search for answers to which i do not know!

--------------------
P.L.U.R

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3255592 - 10/20/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

alright, good, I wanted to see some kind of response other than "acid is bad, it stays in your spine forever and that's why you have flashbacks (who the hell thought that one up anyway, bet it was just pulle dout of someone's ass on the spot :lol:)... YMMV no matter what drug we talk about... anyway don't take my word about the darkness of datura, please, look on erowid, search for wiccian_seeker's posts, don't be stupid (not saying you are). This is a plant that does just about everything the government says other drugs do... only difference is this plant ACTUALLY does them. You most certainly can "go out on datura and never come back", you could end up in a very bad place. It's a deleriant, it's poison.

--------------------

OfflineGloryOfBlaze
 User Gallery

#3255647 - 10/20/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The things people come up with about acid... I am a very firm believer that acid can be used for so much more good than bad! Good hints on the datura though.. I have read , done research asked people,there was just an article I had read about tribal vision done with datura ,peyote etc..But maybe like acid where if you hear datura is bad enough and you think bad things will happen they probably will, it happenes to people on acid all the time! But a great part to do with it is mentallity..Acid is no joke either, unless your me and flying the mechanical space is funny to you! lol thanx Steve

--------------------
P.L.U.R

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder