Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
What hit the pentagon?
    #3255017 - 10/20/04 05:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What hit the Pentagon on 9-11?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (10/20/04 05:02 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: CJay]
    #3255027 - 10/20/04 05:10 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Of course the video shots etc could all be fake......what does your memory (& any other source) add into the equation?

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #3255069 - 10/20/04 06:18 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

a UFO?! christ you gotta be kidding :shiftyeyes:

has anyone come up with a theory yet of WHY it would be a missle.  Why wouldnt the govt hit it with a plane just like they supposedly did with the WTC?

Anonymous

#3255111 - 10/20/04 06:54 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What a terrible poll. Where's 'None Of The Above' or 'Other'?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: ]
    #3255207 - 10/20/04 07:46 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Max Headroom said:
What a terrible poll. Where's 'None Of The Above' or 'Other'?

You only need those options when your mind isn't made up.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

#3255330 - 10/20/04 08:54 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

what do you think a UFO is??????

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Tao]
    #3255335 - 10/20/04 08:58 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

who knows man - maybe it wasn't the govment......maybe it was terrorists with a missile...

I'm just interested to know what people think. Personally I don't have a clue what really happened. That's why I'm interested.

However this video has reminded me that I don't recall ever seeing any wings jutting out of the pentagon, or any bits of fuselage or any thing like that.

The truth is out there....heheh

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3255339 - 10/20/04 08:59 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

By UFO do you mean alien space craft or do you actually mean you just don't know?

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Adom]
    #3255344 - 10/20/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

well I mean - unidentified flying object

who knows what that is, or what flies it.....

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #3255367 - 10/20/04 09:10 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Would Jesus on a broomstick come under that category or is that dependant on the religion of those who saw him?

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3255393 - 10/20/04 09:24 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

However this video has reminded me that I don't recall ever seeing any wings jutting out of the pentagon, or any bits of fuselage or any thing like that.

Why would there be wings jutting out? The plane crashed all the way in, the wings were probably torn to shreds...

Do you think anyone would really be retarded enough to crash one thing into the pentagon and claim it's another, especially considering all the witnesses who saw a 757? Even if you want to believe that the US government orchestrated the whole thing, do you honestly think they wouldn't be able to get their hands on a 757?

If you really think that it wasn't a 757, please explain to me why this page got it wrong:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Tao]
    #3255410 - 10/20/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TaoTeChing said:
has anyone come up with a theory yet of WHY it would be a missle. Why wouldnt the govt hit it with a plane just like they supposedly did with the WTC?

That's an easy one. A plane was supposed to hit the Pentagon, but everything was prepared in case something went wrong. Something did go wrong, and they used the missile instead.
I know, you're gonna ask where the plane disappeared? The answer is: I don't know. But the official version of 9/11 has so much more inconsistencies. Can you answer, for example, how it was possible to find Atta's passport almost intact among the smoking rubble of the WTC towers? Or why none of the seized footage of the "Boeing" approaching the Pentagon was ever shown to the public? The answer is: you don't know.

As for the answer to the poll question: I posted the text below in a similar thread some time ago, but it went largely unnoticed. Here goes:

Quote:

Aldous said:
I've been following this topic since it was run by a French journalist some years ago. I've researched it quite a bit, and although some questions remains, the missile hypothesis remains the most convincing.

The funny thing is, you just have to believe rumsfeld on this one. In an interview he gave at the Pentagon about a month after the attacks, he lost it for a second and said a missile had hit the building.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rummy: "It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The transcript of the interview used to be here, and I've seen it there for myself: http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Nov2001/t11182001_t1012pm.html

Strangely though, it's been removed and the link is broken. But some people saved the transcript, and you can see it here.

Now, do you believe rumsfeld, or don't you?

Edit: minor presentation changes and corrections.

Edited by Aldous (10/20/04 09:43 AM)

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #3255414 - 10/20/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hehehe - he could I suppose - is that what you saw then?

Did any muslims see Jesus on a broomstick? Did muslims see allah, Christians see Jesus, and Buddhists see Buddha? Man is it a shapeshifting demon just causing trouble?

I suppose if you think that something flying hit the pentagon, and you do not know what it was (ie. you cannot identify it), then it falls into that category.

I also suppose that if you think nothing at all hit the pentagon (it was a cosmetic thing), or a bomb ripped it open from the inside out (unlikely as that may be)I did not give adequate options on the poll.

Offlinemushrea
Stranger
    #3255428 - 10/20/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.nixtro.com/pentagon121.swf

After seeing this, I firmly believe it was Santa and his renegade reindeer.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3255472 - 10/20/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

My dad always used to say that you could come up with absolutely anything, and be able to get 25% of the population to believe it.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3255524 - 10/20/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Anno]
    #3255844 - 10/20/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I remember hearing that the plane that struck the pentagon was travelling somewhere around 300-400 mph. How tall is the pentagon...80 feet? How difficult would it be for a novice with minimal training to fly a passenger jet cruising at 300-400mph into a structure 80 ft tall? That sounds really difficult to me. Does anyone know anything that would make me change my mind?

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Source]
    #3255893 - 10/20/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The Pentagon is one of the largest Buildings in the world. It may not be tall, but it covers a lot of ground. It'd be hard to miss. The pilots were not exactly novices.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineSource
Male

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Rose]
    #3255905 - 10/20/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, it covers alot of ground but its only 77 feet tall and the pilot scored a direct hit right into the ground floor (something like 6 feet from the bottom)! I don't know, but that seems like incredibly precise flying. Do you knwo how much training the hijacker/pilot had?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Source]
    #3255930 - 10/20/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

read the information at the two links anno posted.

stupidest conspiracy theory ever. you guys better stay away from the tabloid rack next time you're at the supermarket. it might just blow your mind.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Phluck]
    #3255931 - 10/20/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

My dad always used to say that you could come up with absolutely anything, and be able to get 25% of the population to believe it.

How do you think the government is so successful?

I think I am right in saying that in modern democracies only about 40% of the electorate vote. Which is effectively 40% of the population.

Of them 40-50% vote for the winning party. 50% (being generous) of 40% = 20%

Most governments get in with approx 20% actually behind them....and it all goes from there.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

#3255940 - 10/20/04 12:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

that was good!! I'm cracking up (with laughter) :grin:

OfflineSource
Male

#3256012 - 10/20/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Actually, I never said it wasn't a passenger jet that hit the pentagon.

I read those links now. So the jet DIDN'T hit only the ground floor and it wasn't direct...it hit the helipad first. Did you see where the helipad is in comparison to the impact point? The jet flight path would have been at around a 45 deg angle to the face of the pentagon. I wonder if the path of the damage into the rings of the pentagon backs up this angle of approach as described by witnesses.

Ah, never mind...

--------------------

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Phluck]
    #3256020 - 10/20/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Recall that when the first airliner was flown into a World Trade Center tower on September 11 - before it was known that the "accident" was really part of a deliberate terrorist attack - newscasters were speculating that a small plane had accidentally flown into the side of the tower, because the visible exterior damage didn't seem as extensive as what people thought a large airliner would cause. Even though the two airplanes flown into the World Trade Center towers were travelling faster at the time of impact than the Pentagon plane was (400 MPH vs. 350 MPH), hit aluminum-and-glass buildings rather than reinforced concrete walls, and didn't dissipate much of their energy striking the ground first (as the Pentagon plane did), they still barely penetrated all the way through the WTC towers.
www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon

So if planes can't get right through the relatively weak aluminum and glass WTC - how in Hell does one burrow through 5 layers of the Pentagon with 24 inch thick super reinforced outer walls (10 super reinforced walls in all - punching neatly and precisely through at least 6)?

If the Pentagon plane struck the ground first as it says - why was the lawn perfect?

Quote:

You'll recall from the discussions above that the hijacked airliner did not "only hit the ground floor of the Pentagon's first ring" - it struck the Pentagon between the first and second floors and blasted all the way through to the third ring. Because the plane disappeared into the building's interior after penetrating the outer ring, it was not visible in photographs taken from outside the Pentagon. Moreover, since the airliner was full of jet fuel and was flown into thick, reinforced concrete walls at high speed, exploding in a fireball, any pieces of wreckage large enough to be identifiable in after-the-fact photographs taken from a few hundred feet away burned up in the intense fire that followed the crash (just as the planes flown into the World Trade Center towers burned up, and the intensity of their jet-fuel fires caused both towers to collapse).   
www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon

Except for that infamous passport....

And oh - I see it didn't hit the ground now, it hit the first floor from the air. So that must have been amazing flying....banking it down to 10-20 feet off the ground at 350mph and neatly ( exactly horizontally ) into the pentagon which is 77 feet high.

Amazing stuff -

boeing 757 stats

A Boeing 757 is 44'6" tall...

The fuselage is 24' wide....with 2 great big fat engines hanging outside of that.

And wings

Take a look at this

some great shots of the crash on this page

That is good for the 757 argument - mostly

what is real? what is real? hahahahahahaha

what says the jury m'lud? :stoned:

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Aldous]
    #3256029 - 10/20/04 12:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Aldous said:
Quote:
Rummy: "It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."

Again, not a single reaction...

What's the problem, don't you believe he said it, or do you just think his slip of the tongue was not significant?
Again, this was one month after 9/11, when nobody had ever voiced an alternative scenario for 9/11 or the Pentagon attack in particular. Why the hell did he say "missile"?

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

#3256053 - 10/20/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

In truth a jet used in this way could be described as a missile....however when an important politician says things they know their words are scrutinised and this could be a serious Freudian slip (it was a REAL military style missile ie SCUD or Tomahawk type thingy). I mean it is a dumb thing to say if he did say it meaning 'jet', and politicians aren't poets - why on earth start throwing in missile metaphors?

Did he really say that? If so it casts doubts over the USAdmin's official story fer sure

Edited by CJay (10/20/04 12:52 PM)

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3256088 - 10/20/04 12:51 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

It was me, I was walking out by the pentagon and Bush's daughter started rubbing my cock. Next thing I knew, my cock went strait through the building blowing mad shit up on the way in. Hence the low impact point, no wing and fusilage wreckage.

It was a complete accidant, but Bush's daughter does get away with everything. Luckilly we were drinking so we had that drinker's luck and got away with it. They ended up blaming it on an airplane and that did bruise my ego.

--------------------
Agent 727

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #3256106 - 10/20/04 12:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"The bigger the lie, the more it will be believed." --Joseph Goebbels

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: MAGnum]
    #3256108 - 10/20/04 12:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

at last the truth...

So it wasn't a missile fired from a (hijacked??) helicopter on the helipad after all.

paythewitnessesmakethewitnessesusestaffasthewitnesses

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

#3256113 - 10/20/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CJay said:
In truth a jet used in this way could be described as a missile....

Read what he says: he first talks about the AA planes "and then the missile to damage this building". He could have referred to "the missiles that took down the WTC towers and damaged this building", but he differentiated between the planes and the missile, so I guess he meant what he said.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

#3256159 - 10/20/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Agreed

"Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them." Rumsfield

It does sound like he fucked his lines just for a second....

The truth is out there :wink:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3256258 - 10/20/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The airplane was used as a missile. Why can't people understand what he meant? Some people in this forum are WAY too litteral.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #3256328 - 10/20/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

It was the spaceship of Kang and Kodos. They cleverly beamed seats, landing gear, engine parts, oxygen bottles, etc. from a Boeing 757 into the cargo hold of their ship. Then they beamed luggage, personal effects, and the crew and passengers into their ship. Then they set the spaceship on autopilot and beamed themselves back to the mothership.

pinky

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3256354 - 10/20/04 01:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

CJay, read the first page of the thread you linked to:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Anno]
    #3257170 - 10/20/04 04:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3259499 - 10/21/04 05:58 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

So maybe it was the 757 - If so when you look at the way one is constructed, I wonder why the hole through latter walls was perfectly circular when there is not really any more substancee to the top half of the plane fuselage then the wings? That is a little odd is it not?

And even if it was still the 757.....who really flew it into the building....

----------------------------

A list of names on a piece of paper is not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I undertook by FOIA request, to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view it below. Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. It is my opinion that the monsters who planned this crime made a mistake by not including Arabic names on the original list to make the ruse seem more believable.

You may have noticed that even before Sep 11th, that airlines are pretty meticulous about getting an accurate headcount before takeoff. It seems very unlikely to me, that five Arabs sneaked onto a flight with weapons.
This is the list provided by American of the 56 passengers:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

On September 27th, the FBI published photos of the ?hijackers? of Flight 77:

http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/penttbom/aa77/77.htm

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), does a miraculous job and identified nearly all the bodies on November 16th 2001.

The AFIP suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were ?passengers? on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58. They did not explain how they were able to tell ?victims? bodies from ?hijacker? bodies. In fact, from the beginning NO explanation has been given for the extra five suggested in news reports except that the FBI showed us the pictures to make up the difference, and that makes it so.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm
---------------------

Edited by CJay (10/21/04 06:04 AM)

Offlinehound
Loc: NAPTOWN
    #3259607 - 10/21/04 07:27 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CJay said:
who knows man - maybe it wasn't the govment......maybe it was terrorists with a missile...

Not to be one that goes for the latest conspiracy theories I almost didn't even bother reading this thread. But I am glad I did, there are some good links in this post.

Most of the people that I work with feel the same way as I do about the different conspiracy theories of events on 9/11--that they are mostly BS. Except when the subject of Flight 77 and the pentagon is brought up. Some are convinced that an airplane didn't hit the pentagon.

They think it was a missile shot by terrorist and the airline explanation was used because they thought it would create mass panic if the public thought that terrorist had direct or remote access to the military's weapon systems, including ICBM's. And these are usualy pretty level headed people who don't go for the latest consiracy theory garbage.

The one thing that I want to know is; If that wasn't Flight 77 that crashed into the pentagon, where did Flight 77 and the people who were on it go ? Did they all just disappear ?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: hound]
    #3259615 - 10/21/04 07:32 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I highly suggest you search this forum for other threads on this topic.

This subject has been debunked SOOOO many times, I don't have the heart to type it all out again.

Just take my word for it... or do a search.

Not only were the bodies found in the rubble of the Pentagon, their luggage was too.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #3259626 - 10/21/04 07:37 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

these are usualy pretty level headed people who don't go for the latest consiracy theory garbage.

Its much saner to believe the conspiracy theory garbage spewed out by your government isnt it!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinehound
Loc: NAPTOWN
Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: Rose]
    #3259628 - 10/21/04 07:38 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I thought the link to above top secret.com gave one of the best presentations to back the claims that an airliner did crash into the Pentagon. I had never seen that one before. It was a great read with some realy good links.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3259679 - 10/21/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I just read it. It is pretty damn solid.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: cervantezs, hound, great satan etc [Re: Rose]
    #3260115 - 10/21/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

But where were the terrorists?

Only a maximum of 58 people were logged on board, none were arabic, 64 bodies are reported - did 6 arabs sneak on with weapons just before takeoff with no one noticing? Wasn't it supposed to be 5?Sounds pretty far fetched.

"The AFIP (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology) suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were ?passengers? on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58. "

None even look arab (apparently - I have not seen photos of all the passengers).

(all the info and links are in my post directly above)

"Have you seen an interview with the check-in personnel for the flights who can tell us who actually got on any of these flights? Not a chance."

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/07/article_tro_flight77.htm

(Oct 2001) A FedEx 727 cargo plane lands using remote control technology being developed by Raytheon.
--------------------

Look at the construction of a boeing 757:

Why did the top half of the fuselage make a perfect semicircle as its half of the hole; considering the top half is as flimsy as the wings which made (virtually) no dent whatsoever? Is this not a little weird?

Who knows - maybe not.

certainly there is a whiff of cod

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: cervantezs, hound, great satan etc [Re: CJay]
    #3260129 - 10/21/04 10:59 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

CJay,

With all due respect, I don't feel like digging up more info on this topic right now.

You may be on to something, I really don't know...

But, I have a hunch your theory will prove false...

Why?

Because every OTHER conspiracy theory presented in this thread has easily been refuted.

I suspect, the terrorists were using ALIASES. This would explain the missing names.

Perhaps the hijackers names were removed from the list, because they were not innocent victims.

Hopefully, someone less lazy than I will do the legwork and find the missing hijackers.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #3260743 - 10/21/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Can anyone effectively refute this 'theory'?: Elements in the U.S. Government did everything they possibly could to ensure that the events that occured on 9/11 would take place.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

#3261017 - 10/21/04 03:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Inconsistencies with being a 757:

Wings filled with fuel and the jet engines - surely would have fireballed over the lawn

jet engines would distort the perfectly round hole

Fuselage is extremely flimsy in upper hemisphere - this would surely mean a hole that was not a perfect circle.
-

Inconsistencies with details of charter 757:

Numbers and names on the flights don't make sense

flying must have been crack fighter stylee - does this mean it was remote controlled?
-

If so, by who?

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#3261046 - 10/21/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

NORAD

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3261054 - 10/21/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Third time that link's been posed.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

#3261193 - 10/21/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I read it.

I posted the original link to that thread.

It does without a doubt show the 757 argument very well.

it certainly was quite likely a 757.

-----

If so though - what of the inconsistencies in passenger numbers and identities?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#3261459 - 10/21/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

That's what I like to hear!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineBrilliantWhite
Educated WhiteMan
Male

Loc: A little to the left
    #3262037 - 10/21/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

That video gets me every time. It really makes it look like there was some sort of conspiracy going on, but why? Thats the question that keeps going through my head, WHY? who knows...

Of course, this could be just another clever attempt to get our goats. :tongue2:

--------------------
Who built the la-la-love?

listen to Portugal. The man

www.myspace.com/portugaltheman

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: BrilliantWhite]
    #3262065 - 10/21/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineBrilliantWhite
Educated WhiteMan
Male

Loc: A little to the left
Re: What hit the pentagon? [Re: ekomstop]
    #3273837 - 10/25/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you for opening my eyes a little further. :eek:

I watched all 2hours and 2 minutes of it.
Scary shit.

--------------------
Who built the la-la-love?

listen to Portugal. The man

www.myspace.com/portugaltheman

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom