Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Blue Ringers - What species?
    #3252591 - 10/19/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

reposted pics for the archives :tongue:

These were suggested to be p. fimetaria, but I'm still not sure of the ID.  I'm now thinking they're closer to what sporeworks has listed as P. subfimetaria.  there were recently new shrubs planted where I found them, maybe the ground was manured as well, I don't know...

next to P. cyanescens

Sporeworks' subfimetaria

anyone got a scope they could measure the spores with? :wink:

DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Blue Ringers - What species? [Re: spores]
    #3254979 - 10/20/04 04:05 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ATTENTION EVERYONE>

The last two images from Sporeworks lab and labeled as Psilocybe subfimetaria are k now referred to and known as Psilocybe sierrae.

mj

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
Re: Blue Ringers - What species? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3255323 - 10/20/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yea we are aware of the 2 different specie names MJshroomer. The name (subfimentaria/sierre) of the mushroom is not really in question (they are the same species!) here. What DH is trying to do is get mushroom he collected identified.

MJ I know that these long nights of eating cyanescens and pizza take a toll on your head but lets not get out of hand here.

--------------------
stay off my land

OfflineOregonBluesGil
Forager/Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Humboldt County Flag
Re: Blue Ringers - What species? [Re: cardboard]
    #3255914 - 10/20/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

those ones that are 5 down look like Azurescens almost.But I'm not sure

--------------------
I'm in a Magical Mushroom land!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3256224 - 10/20/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

DH's shrooms are Psilocybe fimetaria.

btw Cardboard, I rarely eat cyanescens. My favorite shrooms are liberty caps. i would still like to come up your way and photograph some.

I have now a 1000 megabyte website and I am changing all images to enlarge from thumnails to screen size or close to it.

Still need some new baeo images and some liberty cap images.

I am slowly scanning approximately 8 thousand photos to soon upload. Already posted the 1st 100 of 270 images of P. cubensis at my site with five pages of enlargements. Have 9 more pages of twenty cube images each to post yet. Will get that done by the week end and then the Blue Ringer Images for Lawns will be next followed by P. peliiculosa which are soon to be coming up in clearcuts around Port Angeles region of the state.

mj

InvisibleBitterPill
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #3256288 - 10/20/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Wow I'm looking forward to seeing your site when that's all done, mj. Do you host all that from your home PC? Is the site getting a redesign also?

Nice pics as always :thumbup:

-BP-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies