Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBosCube
Drinking or eating better??
    #323642 - 05/22/01 06:39 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

When I experienced the shrooms by drinking them(boilng them and drinking the strained juice) or eating them seemed to me like it was a bit of a different thing. When I would drink the juice it would come really quick and hard and my peak point would be really quick and strong that I would end up throwing up while peaking. On the other hand eating them it would take much longer to kick in but once it kicks in the peak point builds up much slower and the going up the hill is much slower than when drinking them. But when I ate them it seemed that they were working in my stomach for much longer and I would be tripping better in a more slower build up which is easier to handle. I haven't spewed yet by eating them, and the trip lasted for longer. Is this diference that I have noticed actually true and does it really last for longer when you eat them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnagathka

Loc: Canaduh
Re: Drinking or eating better?? [Re: BosCube]
    #323677 - 05/22/01 07:21 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

What you are experiencing is normal, and true. I have the same problem, brewing the shrooms makes the trip come too quickly for my stomach to handle, and it gets very upset. Eating them of course makes the trip longer (as an entierty from ingestion to end), because it takes longer to absorb the active chemicals through your stomach lining, drawing the upcoming and peak longer. As for after the peak, I would imagine, and haven't noticed, a difference between the two.

Offlinechargrt
journeyman
Re: Drinking or eating better?? [Re: Anagathka]
    #323736 - 05/22/01 08:30 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have noticed similar effects. It seems the psilocin is so quickly absorbed by the body that the nausea is experienced in greater intensity than w/ eating. I've found a happy medium to be grinding them into a powder and then just washing them down w/ some OJ or your fav. beverage. In this event you benefit from a reduced sick feeling, but they still kick in faster than just munching on em in whole form. I say stick w/ eating...when in doubt, do as the shamans do. PEACE

--------------------
Invoke the One together, so Both may disappear.

OfflineBosCube
Re: Drinking or eating better?? [Re: Anagathka]
    #323741 - 05/22/01 08:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Actually I did notica a difference after the peak. As when I drink them after the peak the feeling is only coming down, but when I ate them just after I thought that it was finished it came back all of sudden and I found myself tripping very good again. Definately not coming down tripping but a really good way.

Offlineshizifty
enthusiast
Loc: tdot
    #324255 - 05/23/01 02:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

BosCube why dont you try drinking the half the juice and wait 20-30 mins to finish the cup. its may provide enough time for your body to adjust to coming on. best wish

----------------------------------------------------------
days are gonna start getting longer if people make the world go round, for real

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
creatures of the forest sing along with my chorus

OfflineOJ
old hand
    #324732 - 05/23/01 11:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

you lose some of the chemicals when you make a tea out of them according to MJ

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #324828 - 05/24/01 03:12 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Eating 8-12 grams over a 30 minute period is a slow rising trip that is comfortable and very strong, Eat them and eat them over a reasonably short time span..........

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineBosCube
Re: Drinking or eating better?? [Re: OJ]
    #324890 - 05/24/01 07:55 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah but when you are pulling heaps of them from the cowshit it is sometimes better to boil them in case there is some bugs present (when the ground is drenched with water this is mostly the case) and it is easier to get down, if you don't like the taste.

Invisiblelibertycap

#324908 - 05/24/01 08:27 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hehe, once me and a friend tripped with just freshly picked shrooms. We put the rest aside for drying. Next day we found they were crawling with larvae, so we had to threw them out. Wonder how many of these discusting litlle fuckers we ate though...

Invisiblelibertycap

Re: Drinking or eating better?? [Re: libertycap]
    #324930 - 05/24/01 09:07 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

ps. This is the only time Ive seen them in liberty caps, they dont apear to enjoy the tryptamine buzz that much. They seem to like the a.muscaria trip a lot better :)

OfflineBosCube
    #325243 - 05/24/01 03:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

They seem to appear a lot on golden tops if it has been raining heaps and the ground is drenched. I only saw them third time after picking from this field, so I am wandering the same as you as how many of these bugs have I eaten. I guess it doesn't matter as long as I don't have any worms in my stomach (like ringworm or something) I definately wouldn't go tripping if I knew about the bugs as I think this could make you imagine lots of bad shit while tripping and thinking you have worms crawling around your stomach. After all the bugs would be potent themselves.

OfflineTheMagicalMushi
Loc: Canada
    #325309 - 05/24/01 05:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I wonder if those larvae ate some of the shrooms and were tripping....

--------------------
"The closest thing to a lemon around here is that lemon shaped rock... wait a minute, theres a lemon behind that rock!"
- Bart Simpson

Offlineshizifty
enthusiast
Loc: tdot
Re: Drinking or eating better?? [Re: TheMagicalMushi]
    #325404 - 05/24/01 06:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yes you do loose a bit, mostly if youre comparing eating fresh to making a tea with fresh because of lost psilocin. how much i dont know but its minimal. steep the tea dont use a rolling boil. example if we both have 3 dry grams, you eat yours and i make a tea we are still both going to trip well.

----------------------------------------------------------
I was already skilled with the production apparatus and accomplished as a dj in addition to my rapping status

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
creatures of the forest sing along with my chorus

Invisiblelibertycap

#325405 - 05/24/01 06:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, nature can be really discusting some times :) My friend was kind of worried that that he had gotten some parasite worm when we found out. I think most bugs would be destroyed by the low ph and all. But I guess it could happen if your real unlucky though.

And MagicalMushi, Fly agerics are often totally worm eaten, so I guess they also are seeking their answers in other dimensions ;)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#325534 - 05/24/01 08:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

lol i couldnt imagine a worm trippin

but i dont think that they could really trip (i dont know much about how smart they are so i can be wrong) but i remember somebody saying you only trip as hard as your brain can put out, so if worms dont have creative brains or smart ones i guess they wont be trippin hard. but still thatd be funny, worms trippin' :-)~

We're all mad here...

Invisiblelibertycap

Re: Drinking or eating better?? [Re: HB]
    #325565 - 05/24/01 08:47 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I think I read in LSD, my problem child (is that the title?) by Albert hoffman that they did these experiments feeding spiders with acid. In small doses they made very complex nice spider webs, more complex than usual, but with higher doses they were messed up and not very functunal.

What if those worms were starting to use psychedelics to evolve their conciusness to eventually take over the planet? :)))

OfflineBosCube
    #325943 - 05/25/01 11:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I heard of the same test that they have done on the spiders except this one was with marijuana and speed. When they got the spider wacked he was making really messy and spread out webs doing it really slowly. Like the spider was lazy to make his web heaps complicated. Nut when on speed the spider did it heaps fast and heaps complicated and better than usual. You should try looking at a big spider ( especially if he is making a web ) while tripping, It is relly spinout.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag