Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
My Mycelium
    #3252336 - 10/19/04 06:27 PM (12 years, 9 days ago)

I wake up to the smell of mycelium and it hits me I've always loved that smell. As far back as this old soul can remember I have been awed by nature it's beauty and it's complexity. I have had mushrooms in my heart even as a child, picking all that were birthed in my yard including skinkhorns, my mom hated that and always let me know in not to uncertain terms, but I continued unrulenting as obsessed as I was. As a child growing up I came to realize my heart was in the rain forests and the draw has been to say the least unending. I meet my soulmate in highschool, we were to shy be become lovers so we settled for friends. Her heart too followed mine, she was perfect in my eyes and soul her name was dakotarae, she was perfect as perfect as nature had to offer. We never became lovers and I thought we were real friends but turns out I was only needed and not truely loved :frown: So for those of you who think ya know ya don't not really, shit happens and shrooms love it that we can be sure of :wink: Like all in nature it is a cycle of life and decomposition, without hopes and dreams life is only but an existence which brings me to my end slowly and as casual as can be I am ready.

Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Top of the chain
Male User Gallery

Loc: never where I should be
Re: My Mycelium [Re: hyphae]
    #11857460 - 01/19/10 03:39 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

word :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media