Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Gel Caps, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSuckerLove
moron
had an eighth last night...
    #3252218 - 10/19/04 05:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Last night my parents were supposed to be gone for the night, so i decided to eat some shrooms and have a nice quiet trip all by myself. However, my (evil) parents changed their minds and decided to come home, but i had just finished off my eighth of Cubensis when they arrived. Trying to think quickly, I had to come up with a reason to leave and i convinced my dad to let me go to a friend's house.
As I was leaving i could feel the trip coming on, and felt i had to get out of there fast. Before heading to my friend's house i had to go to the gas station and i was about half way there when all of the colors came to life. It was as though i was in the movie Pleasantville. i went to the gas station and pumped 16.01 USD worth of gas and went inside to pay for it and it seemed like i mustve been moving so slow because while i was paying for my gas, all the cars that were outside had left and been replaced by new cars. Everyone seemed to be very friendly and the colors made me OH so happy. Then while driving to my friend's house (we'll call him V-man) i really wanted to be able to remember how everything looked when i came off my trip, so i decided i would write down all of the important things. That didn't work, and i got as far as "Things to try to remem" and then i was overwhelmed by the beauty of something else, so i decided to call my voicemail and leave myself a message. I did this twice and listened to them today, just wishing i could still be in my little world.
well I picked up v-man from his house and we went to Waffle House, because I had nowhere to go. We went in and i told him to get whatever he wanted, so he got a waffle. While he was eating it I couldn't stop watching him, so i ordered another one and he was like "i thought you weren't hungry" then i said "No, i want to watch you eat it." Well he wouldn't eat it as he was full and I widn't want to eat it because the beautiful girl must've worked so hard to make such a beautiful creation as a waffle.
About this time another friend (j-man(1)) called me asking me to pick him up from a football game.Beign the nice guy that I am, I picked him up and when I got there V-man wanted to talk to someone in the football game. I told him to hurry up, because i had to go soon and J-man and I sat in my truck. Then a guy named Jon (who i knew) parked next to my truck and I (for an unknown reason) said "well hello to the j-man!" Jon and I do not get along, but for some reason I felt a connection with him. He walked to my truck and noticed that i was tripping and was telling me a very sad story, but i couldn't comprehend it. All I could comprehend was that he was sad and I wondered why for what seemed like 20 minutes. I dont remember much after V-man returned (he took a very long time... I'm told it was only about 10 minutes but I thought it was at LEAST an hour) but i do remember J-man driving us to this big field next to a school where we played on the playground for a while, but something in the field caught my eye.
I simply left my to non-tripping friends and walked out into this field, where I saw a huge, beautiful piece of white light. As I approached it I could feel that everything around me seemed to be drifting away and it was the only thing in my vision. A different, purer light seemed to be connecting me with this being, and I was a little bit scared as to what would happen next. I found it hard to put into words but i felt as though my prejudices had been removed, and I could see the world as the beauty that it was meant to be seen. This was the most beautiful thing that i had ever felt/seen. It was pure beauty, clean and pure.
The being found me worthy of being shown "truth" and he lifted me from my body, floating over the field, watching my friends run through the field, seeming very worried. I wished that I could rid them of the negative feelings and it seemed as though they were gone, and they walked back to the playground and sat on the swings. It was then that i realized that I could control the whole environment. The were certain things that i felt needed to be moved, so i moved them. (trees, a road, colors of grass) I realized when i was done that I had arranged these things into a huge, perfect, beautiful (and quite colorful) mushroom.
Looking at my huge creation, the white being was pleased, and let me drift back to the ground, where my body was laying. When I did, I simply thanked the being for showing me such beauty and I walked back to my truck, where I layed in the bed staring at the stars until my friends returned. When they did I felt as though I should be very thankful for the way I had seen things, and we left.

Today I was told that i spent about 15 minutes in the field, and for the first 5 of it I was talking to a soccer goal. J-man and V-man saw me collapse, and ran over to see if i was ok, when they said i nodded and made a gesture with my hand for them to leave. I left out a lot of things, but the most important was there. I left with a greater apprecitaion for everyone, and for nature. I now feel that people are beautiful, no matter how much they get on my nerves or disagree with me. Through this trip I found knowledge, wisdom, and most of all love.

-Caleb
Edit: changed a few grammatical errors and spelling errors, although there are probably more that i missed

--------------------
Due to the popularity of having a disclaimer in everyone's signature, i will create one of my own:

DISCLAIMER: Despite anything i may have typed and posted above this, I WILL NOT EAT GREEN EGGS AND HAM. Thank You.

Edited by SuckerLove (10/19/04 05:58 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: SuckerLove]
    #3252236 - 10/19/04 05:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

soooo you where driving around high as a kite on an 1/8 of mushrooms... and you had sober people in your car...

glad you had fun though.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineSuckerLove
moron
Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: gdman]
    #3252338 - 10/19/04 06:27 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I hadn't planned it like that, I planned on being home by myself but when the parents came home i had no choice and nowhere to go.

--------------------
Due to the popularity of having a disclaimer in everyone's signature, i will create one of my own:

DISCLAIMER: Despite anything i may have typed and posted above this, I WILL NOT EAT GREEN EGGS AND HAM. Thank You.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: gdman]
    #3252361 - 10/19/04 06:31 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

good story dude it sounds like you had a blast out and about probably better than at home alone

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3252577 - 10/19/04 07:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

That was a very powerful vision!

--------------------
Agent 727

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: MAGnum]
    #3252901 - 10/19/04 08:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Good read  :stoned:

--------------------
ich essen die mushmush

InvisibleHendostan
Male

Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: vc77]
    #3253258 - 10/19/04 10:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It's probably good that your parents did come home, it made you get out and experience those things that you would've missed out on. Not smart to drive around so fucked up though, walking is much more enjoyable.

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: Hendostan]
    #3259603 - 10/21/04 09:24 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Atleast it seems like you weren't driving all over. I had to drive on LSD before so I know how it goes.

Anyway, always good to see someone else who respects the mushroom's beauty and ability to heighten our perceptions of it. Sounds like you had a lot of fun and found out a bit of insightful useful information.

A suggestion for beauty. I live in Pennsylvania and we're basically aggriculture so we have wheat fields all over in the summer and early fall. If you ever have mushrooms and see a wheat field it's worth eating them right there to watch the wind blow over the wheat. I have never seen something so beautiful in my life like the sun glowing on a field of brown wheat with the wind blowing the grain in perfect patternish ways.

- Silven

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: Silven]
    #3260434 - 10/21/04 02:33 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Great story man, carefull drivin tho, tends to get hary fro me when i do, so i dont any more. But it was good you got out of the house and experienced all those things. Rock on. :thumbup: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :stoned:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: SuckerLove]
    #3262129 - 10/21/04 10:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Gotta love those out of body experiances!

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3264327 - 10/22/04 01:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

awesome read man, don't drive though! Take 600-900mg of pure dxm, you'll out of body for sure. :wink:

It's a safe drug, I'm not sure why more people don't use(abuse?) it.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: thenewuser]
    #3264810 - 10/22/04 03:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I never did trust pure chems all organic for me but that does sound interesting

--------------------

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

#3264907 - 10/22/04 03:52 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

DXM might not be that safe... It certainly leaves you feeling brain-damaged for a day or two atleast. The tests are still out on DXM and neurotoxicity...

Offlinethenewuser

Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: Ayrios]
    #3264969 - 10/22/04 05:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

hrm, if you take robotussin gels:

Those have no extra chemicals, except for one that makes you itch for 5 min or so. As long as you don't take the kind w/ extra stuff in them you shouldn't feel brain dead.  :cool: But it's cool if you don't like them. I just suggest swollowing 1 bottle, and slowly take the other bottle (they are pills, no taiste except for the candy coating) and watch out for the ZANG! Or just take shrooms which are better lol.

--------------------

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

#3264976 - 10/22/04 05:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I was speaking for pure powder. People I've known have felt the same brain-dead disocciative day after effects.

Offlinethenewuser

#3264980 - 10/22/04 05:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've never messed with powder, it sort of scares me heh.

--------------------

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

#3265578 - 10/22/04 08:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Why? More pure than gel caps or syrup or anything else.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
    #3265787 - 10/22/04 09:49 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah powder is alot more pure(not exactlly sure if its 100% or not). i have never had powder because you have to have a very acurate scale. think about it though when you are dealing with mg. and if you screw up you die, its kinda risky but purer so better at the same time

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinethenewuser

Re: had an eighth last night... [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3266105 - 10/22/04 11:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

lemon_lw said:
because you have to have a very acurate scale. think about it though when you are dealing with mg. and if you screw up you die

That's why, the gels hit me hella hard, that's all I need :P Plus I only use/abuse once a month or so, to keep down any kind of damage it might have that we don't know about.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Gel Caps, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience