Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Mescaline
    #3251021 - 10/19/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Hi folks.  :cool:

What do you enjoy doing on Mescaline? Do you enjoy nature..even in the cold/snow? Do you like smoking or take nitrous while on mescaline? Do you like movies, games, drawing, meditating while on mescaline? What is your favorite thing about Mescaline that other Psychedelics don't have. Mescaline trips are very long so I was just wondering what you all do while enjoying mescaline.  :thumbup:

-PriitK

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlueTalon
Re: Mescaline [Re: PriitK]
    #3251043 - 10/19/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Mescaline is my all time favorite Psychedelic. Dress warm and go out when it's snowing, the white snow on the trees look absolutely beautiful. Movies, games and drawing can be good, if you can't get outside. Nature is my favorite on Mescaline... Haven't tried smoking or Nitrous on Mescaline, how about you all?

OfflineDistortedPhlight
Stranger
Loc: Seattle,wa
Re: Mescaline [Re: BlueTalon]
    #3251050 - 10/19/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have never tried mescaline, but i want to try. im sure this has already been answered but what are the usual side effects?

--------------------
"The world is full of choices and doors. the choices you make open and close certain doors. By choosing your own path, you will open the doors to your inner self, and inner peace."-me

OfflineBlueTalon
Re: Mescaline [Re: DistortedPhlight]
    #3251060 - 10/19/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I never have any side-effects other then I don't get much sleep, and wear sun glasses the day after the trip. First time I took Mescaline the day after I had to go camping and my eyes hurt so bad..horrible headache. Only side effects for me are getting in touch with nature, realizing beauty, and everything life is meant to be.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3251237 - 10/19/04 11:28 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I like to induldge in synthetic mescaline in the city, and yell at the yuppies like the infamous town ether-binger.

Also I like to dump dish soap into the fountain...watch what happens and take a bath in front of the club strip, Orlando.

Yes, it was intense.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflinePsychedelics
Re: Mescaline [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3252020 - 10/19/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

ahhh yes, mescaline outdoors when it's snowing is so beautiful. So is walking in the woods feeling the energy surge around you. Movies are great, and video games are fun

--------------------
If it don't make dollars it don't make sense $

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Mescaline [Re: Psychedelics]
    #3252047 - 10/19/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

nature for me. wont do it anywhere else i dont htink. im hoping to try it in the snow when/if it comes this year. it would be truely mind blowing!

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #3252544 - 10/19/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

PriitK said:
What do you enjoy doing on Mescaline?

I love to dance on mescaline. I get completely energized and my every move seems fluid. It's very much like X in some aspects.

I also like watching trailers from glow-sticks.

One of the best things to do on mescaline is watching my friends livingroom wall swirl around like a paint and water mixture being stired slowly.

Walking is great on mescaline because it just feels like you are floating or that you weigh nothing. I'm not sure if that accuritely describes it or not. I could just walk forever on mescaline.

Also, I've enjoyed sitting back and closing my eyes to watch the CEVs that I get with mescaline. I've seen some really great things like this.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order