Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepunkgod94
Stranger
tripping on pot??
    #3251713 - 10/19/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I was wondering if you guys think it is at all possible to trip from pot? I get fucked up pretty easily as it is, even from dirt shit, but there are just some times when I get so fucked up I feel like I MUST be tripping. Sometimes I'll even get some slight visuals. I've never tripped before so I dont really have anything to compare it to, but I think it would be similar to tripping, though not full blown tripping of course. I mean I've basically been paralyzed, unable to speak or think properly, seen slight visuals, and heard some creepy shit in music. It's just all so intense that it cant possibly just be being stoned can it? What do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealphanumeric
connectingthedots
Loc: Alaska
Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: punkgod94]
    #3251739 - 10/19/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yes, pot is a psychedelic. try smoking some high-potency strains and you will really be amazed.

--------------------
if you get confused listen to the muscic play

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: alphanumeric]
    #3251905 - 10/19/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

as being a long year smoke i think i can tell that it indeed is possible to have some 'trippy' experiences from mj.

smoked, it was sometimes able to buzz me out for some minutes, but the real power is within the high grade hash.

if one gram of a-grade bubblehash is dissolved in some cacao,
u can be sure that the experience after drinking it will most likely blow ur socks off.

i, myself didnt believe it when a mate offered me my first hash cacao but an hour later i was experiencing light tracers and very very light
optical movement with closed eyes.

an hour later the closed eye visuals were still present, a little bit stronger but still not even close to mushies.
the bodyload was high but my brain was working at incredible speed,
just like it behaves when tripping of the mush.

my 2 cents.
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3251925 - 10/19/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

happens dude, sativa... good stuff :thumbup:

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: gdman]
    #3251937 - 10/19/04 02:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

indeed... i just had my first trip last night (probably something like 2 grams or maybe a little more...) and i can defently say i had more visuals smoking weed!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: Simisu]
    #3252216 - 10/19/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

simisu said:
indeed... i just had my first trip last night (probably something like 2 grams or maybe a little more...) and i can defently say i had more visuals smoking weed!

You definitely didn't eat enough then! Weed is a psychoactive, but it's effects are much more subtle. If you get a high enough potency, you can notice some visual changes, but nothing like what mushrooms do to you.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: Hendostan]
    #3252249 - 10/19/04 04:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i guess i didn't eat enough... but i was defently tripping...
i was not saying that weed makes better visuals then mushrooms simply that i got more visuals from smoking weed then eating about 2 grams of shrooms (and two grams is enough for some people... maybe not for me)

it probably depends on the kind of mushroom also (mine was a GT from FSRE (i think grown by the FSRE... at least that how it was labeled)

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
    #3252445 - 10/19/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I took a long break from smoking (3 months is long for me) and ate mush about 4 times in that time frame. I then ate a some ganja brownies (made with primo bud) and those brownies had nothin on the mush. I dont think ill be smokin fora while, i was pretty disappointed that gettin high wasnt that fun anymore. oh well, later in life ill give it a shot.

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

#3252991 - 10/19/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

2g is an enhancer. It should make you feel really fucked up and give great moments of strong feelings. You can see movement in tables, walls, and slight color enhancing. If you wanna 'Trip' you need at least an 1/8. (empty stomache too)

--------------------
Never pass up a good time.

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3253225 - 10/19/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yes weed can trip you the fuck out. my little brother once stumbled across 4 free ounces ( at the age of 14 this was a huge fucking free score). i found some a month later, smoked it, and it suprisingly blew my mind. i went for a walk, and started seeing things in shadows... trippy, scary.. but ohh so fun.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: kontron]
    #3253670 - 10/19/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've had shroom flashbacks while I was really high a few times.

And weed brownies made me trip like mad.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

#3254388 - 10/20/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i TRIP balls when i smoke weed...even if its just one hit.

i cant be around people when im baked either...i guess its probably labeled paranoia by most, but its like im on such a gnarly level of awareness that my "normal" egoic thoughts and actions embarass me too much.
maybe im also too connected with my body when i am stoned. its like i have super sences. emotions, eye sight, taste, feel, hearing, and all of them combined...along with intuition i guess youd call it.

too much awareness to handle through my weak egoic self.

matt

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: Hendostan]
    #3254399 - 10/20/04 12:04 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i rarely get visuals on shrooms, and ive done as much as 7 grams at once.

i only get visuals when i look at my mom, my drum kit, and myself. the craziest visuals come from looking at myself in the mirror. i turn into demons and other people...weird shit.

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #3254556 - 10/20/04 12:45 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I get closed eye visuals every time I smoke weed. They are not super intense so I can ignore them if I want, but if I pay attention to them it is like watching a fucked up TV show.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Offlinetheknighterrant
errant knight
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere in western cana...
    #3256615 - 10/20/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have had open and closed eye visuals, auditory hallucinations and other 'trip like' experiences with mj. granted, we are talking about massive amounts consumed though. I would hazard a guess that it is an individual thing. some of my buddies have never had the same things happen to them, or only rarely.

tke

--------------------
The oldest and strongest emotion of man is fear. The oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
--H.P. Lovecraft

Demented Piper Press

Anonymous

#3256790 - 10/20/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

. I've never tripped before so I dont really have anything to compare it to

i figured as much when i read the title of the thread. getting stoned is nothing like tripping no matter how stoned you get. there's no comparison. tripping is on...

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:
... another plane.
:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

eat mushrooms sometime on a beautiful day outside in a nice place with a chill person who has some tripping experience. you will not go wrong.  :mushroom2:

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: ]
    #3256922 - 10/20/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Indeed, but I've been prone to having very mush-like sensations induced by the ganja

probably the mush's fault though :P

--------------------

Offlinebittercap
Stranger
Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: jux]
    #3258718 - 10/20/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

really smelly skunky indica makes me trip. They use to call it diesel cause it smells so strong. Pure MJ nothing on it.

Hash with tar opium will also make you trip. Of course opium is sort of a trip.

I had some really strong hawaiin sativa once and I thought that gravity stopped and I was floating away.

In general good marijuana always makes me trip, I am real lucky I am sensitive to it. It is like a level 2 shroom trip maybe, nothing like a full experience on shrooms or acid. The trip is different though and very enjoyable.

Peace

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: bittercap]
    #3258771 - 10/20/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Last 4-20 i smoked 10 blunts 24 j's and god knows how many bowls. All day i was so fucked off my ass, couldent walk straight, visuals out the ass. mild trails, wall breathing, geometrics all over, but no colors running. My mind was going a mile a minute, but i couldent talk. The words just didnt come out right. id say a level 2 very low 3 trip. My favorite 420, by far. :stoned: :mushroom2: :rasta:

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineArf
Mcgoo

Re: tripping on pot?? [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #3259811 - 10/21/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yep u can trip on MJ what me and my friends usually refer to trippin while on pot (usually hash actually) is when u start gettin uncontollable twiches (sp?) when u start to think of somethin that requires the slightest amount of effort. ive had some CEVS on pot more like images though, the one i remember best was when after a smokin session with some friends i got home and went straight to my room and just lay down on my bed then when i closed my eyes i saw the weirdest thing ever - i saw a globe with arms and legs on a stage it just stood there for a bit then it picked somethin off the stage floor which turned out to be a large brick which it then threw of the stage and onto the crowd crushing like the first 3/4 rows now that was weird!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies