Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
Indoor Cacti Garden Pics...
    #3251048 - 10/19/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Here is a couple pics of my cacti garden.  Currently it's 2 perekeposis and about 5 t. pachanois.  The setup is 88w of CF's on an 18/6 light cycle.  The perekeposis are growing like crazy!

This is a picture of a san pedro I have started in a net pot that will hopefully be sucessful in water culture :smile:

And here is another shot of the perekposis the taller one on the left is about a foot tall.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

Edited by socratesmind (10/19/04 02:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: socratesmind]
    #3251956 - 10/19/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

very nice indoor cactus garden! =)

FH

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: socratesmind]
    #3252054 - 10/19/04 03:11 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

whats the deal with "perekeposis?" Google's never heard of it!

proper spelling or link plz

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3252091 - 10/19/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Pereskiopsis

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3252262 - 10/19/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

/nod

thankee

While searching I found some very interesting things!

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
    #3252542 - 10/19/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Una had a couple very interesting threads a while back on grafting with pereskiopsis. Do a search. Nice garden, socratesmind. It shows what you can do with a little bit of space even if you can't grow outside. I'm interested to see how your hydro cactus project goes. Do you have it rooted yet?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3252622 - 10/19/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i can see wich cactus you favor. :shocked:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3252956 - 10/19/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i love them all equally :smile: and no stoney they have no began to root.  On the advice of fello shroomerites they may take a month or so.  I was going to wait till i see roots poking out of the netpot.  They were potted in the perlite maybe a week ago. 

A perekesposis (sp?) cutting was taken tonight of the tip of the largest plant.  It has been sitting in rooting hormone for a few hours and will put in a 16oz cup with 50/50 manure/topsoil.  I love how fast these grow.

Soon I will be starting a thread detailing raising cacti from seed with pics :smile:

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #3254062 - 10/19/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

/drool

http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/5/93168.html

q's:

-pereskiopsis has mescaline in it?
-do the peyote plants grafted on to pereskiopsis have the same mescaline content as peyote growing on its own?
-same question only, peyote growing on san pedro?
-can peyote growing on pereskiopsis give seeds that will grow a normal peyote plant?
-where the hell can i get some pereskiopsis!

--------------------

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

#3254098 - 10/19/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

As far as I know this species is not active.

Quote:

-do the peyote plants grafted on to pereskiopsis have the same mescaline content as peyote growing on its own?

Some people say yes but you get a tradeoff with accelerated growth. I believe it should probably be about the same if you factor in accelerated growth.

Quote:

-same question only, peyote growing on san pedro?

Yup probably so.

Quote:

-can peyote growing on pereskiopsis give seeds that will grow a normal peyote plant?

Don't see a reason why not anyone else know about this?

Quote:

-where the hell can i get some pereskiopsis!

Bob Smoley has some and there are some members that have some gardens I'm sure. Post in the marketplace and maybe someone will hook ya up?

--------------------

Edited by socratesmind (10/19/04 11:10 PM)

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

#3254168 - 10/19/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

socratesmind said:

Some people say yes but you get a tradeoff with accelerated growth.

I'm not sure I understand you correctly. A tradeoff with accelerated growth?

You mean that a normal, solitary peyote plant that has been growing for (say) 4 months and is tiny will have the same amount of mescaline as a peyote plant that has been grafted on a pereskiopsis and growing for 4 months and is huge?

The mescaline produced by the peyote is based on its age and not its size?

--------------------

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

#3254197 - 10/19/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Some people speculate that with the accelerated growth you get less alakaloid production but there is no evidence I have found to support this theory.

--------------------

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

#3254282 - 10/19/04 11:39 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

So it was good news not bad news? when you graft peyote on to pereskiopsis the peyote will grow very very fast, and it will likely have just as much mescaline as if it had grown to that size naturally?

I am assuming that it gets nutrients from the soil to produce mescaline. Does this accelerated growth leech those nutrients fast too? what nutrients are those?

Does the pereskiopsis continue to grow in height at the same speed as if it didn't have something grafted on top of it?

I must know more about plants all of a sudden.

--------------------

Edited by recalcitrant (10/19/04 11:46 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3254570 - 10/20/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

From what I've read grafting will signnificantly reduce alkaloid content. Maybe this is just for the weight of the cactus, but one would want to degraft after a couple years and root, to let the alkaloid content catch up for a year or two.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3258355 - 10/20/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oen would want to degraft after a couple years and root? The grafting information I've read with Loph on pereskiopsis has huge Lophs after only months. If it was left on for years it would probably get too heavy for the pereskiopsis to support it.

Are you saying that the Lophs grafted on Trichs grows comparatively fast also, but that it should take a couple years to be of a proper size to degraft and plant on its own to develop alkaloids?

Also, I haven't found any info on degrafting, can anyone provide information or links to information about doing this?

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3258587 - 10/20/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3258839 - 10/20/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You grow those pedro year round under flo's? I have a pedro pup and it looks like yours, mad thin, like not even 2". You should seriously consider buying a 400wmh from insidesun.com for $80 and grow much thicker cacti.

You should also think about cloning that tall perekposis, Cut it in half and the bottom root section should grow 1,2 or even 3 tops. Only take 4-7 leaves off the bottom of the clone. About 3/4-1" is all it needs to make roots with. Mist it and throw a misted inside sandwich baggie over it. Place it in the shade for 3 day then slowly begin bringing it back under the light for another 7 days watering daily. 

So far i have 7 perekposis plants with total of 9 tops, just took a cutting today. I water bi-daily with alternating half and full strength 2-7-7 cactus ferts. I also started full strength foliar feeding with the lights off for 1-2 hours durring the day, They seem to love that and i now just got a second pup off one future mom plant. My HBW had more then enough of the foiliar feeding, the leaves are a lush dark green. :laugh:

About peyote grafting, you can make a short perekposis graft using a 3" clone and graft just after rooting. Then later repot and burry the stalk of the perekposis in soil and rocks. This would make an amazing peyote mom or monster and quick. Only thing is they tend to grow a bit mutated from the rapid forced growth, so your better off grafting to pedro or torch stocks for the long run.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3258853 - 10/20/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Now that i look more at your pictures you could cut that big one into 3 cuttings. The red is where to make the cut and the blue is where to cut the leaves off upto and soil level.

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

#3261818 - 10/21/04 06:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Gr0wer: nope I am just putting them in there for winter storage.  The nights have been getting cold and I decided to pull em in but when it warms up I leave them in full sun :smile:  Also why should the new cutting be shielded from the flouros?  I put the new cutting about 3 feet from the light setup so it should get some light but not that much.  Here are pics of the new cutting.  Also the soil mix is 50/50 manure/topsoil.  Seemed to work well with my first two cuttings.

Before:

After:

--------------------

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

#3262807 - 10/21/04 10:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

75/25 potting soil/composted manure works much better the peat/verm makes for better drainage. I keep the cuttings out of close light for one to two days, 2-3 feet from floros is perfect. You should see pups on the cutting's mom in 1-2 weeks.

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

#3263369 - 10/22/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I will keep this thread going with picture updates. Love my new digicam!

--------------------

OfflineOrangeVWCamper
"Tie Dye'dBandit"

Loc: Florida
    #3264322 - 10/22/04 11:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Nice pics.

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

#3293218 - 10/29/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Any more pics? preferable ones without dirty laundry.  :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinerunnerup
student

Loc: USA
    #3297133 - 10/30/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You should cut off any buds aswell when making a clone

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: runnerup]
    #3299706 - 10/31/04 12:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What sort of Hydro system do you plan on going too? You should transpalnt those perekposis into 2-3" netpots and put them in the system. I plan to make an aerospring system with a 400w MH for my cactus once they outgrow my floros. I cant wait to see my hydro raised perekposis grafted peyote/pedro/torch seedlings.

InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

#3333842 - 11/08/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This cacti was purchased from BBB and has alot of skin damage. It arrived in the mail, dirt washed off roots, and put in hydro. I have never done any cacti, let alone hydro cacti.

--------------------
The only beneficiaries of Prohibition were bootleggers(drug makers), crime bosses(drug pushers), and the forces of big government(DEA).
(wheres the benefit for the consumer?)

You gotta check this out.
http://www.di.fm/mp3/chillout96k.pls

Ride the wave of the mellow fractal rainbow!

Edited by Search59 (11/08/04 05:27 PM)

Offlinezer0vega
stealing happyhours

Loc: In a van down by the rive...
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Search59]
    #3334008 - 11/08/04 05:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

my BBB pedro has some bad skin too.

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: zer0vega]
    #3334982 - 11/08/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

can you explain your hydro setup search?

--------------------

InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

#3335679 - 11/09/04 12:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sure, This is new to me (hydro cacti). I know about hydro tho(flood and drain). (I grow hydro veggies) And have some tomato, greanbeans, pepper, catnip(for the cats), and trying hydro vadalia onions(no idea if this will work, in vermiculite, thinking of trying carrots like this too)

So I added this puppy to see how it will do.
The bottom of the cacti is 1 inch above the highest level the water gets. The roots of the cacti stretch all the way down into the bottom of the plastic container, in the water. The pebbles are nothing more than that lava pebble stuff you get any any hydro store(PH neutral). I don't change my nutrients(cept every 2 weeks), and keep the PH at 6.5 I add H2O2 to keep root rot and other pathogens from becoming a problem.(supposed to do it every day) (the amount to add can be found on the net) I basically keep all my settings the same that my vegetables will like. I dont know if the cacti will like it, but i guess we will see in the next few weeks. The cacti is under a 400wHPS. My vegetables have not out grown the area, but i fear they soon may, and i will havta pick and choose what to kill to keep up with space. (grean beans, and tomatoes are MAD space users)

When the cacti arrived, it had some dirt on the roots, and at the bottom, i just ran warm water over it for a few minutes, and gently rubbed the dirt that wouldn't come off. (you don't havta get it ALL off, just most and any that will rub lightly off) Then i put the cacti in the VERY bottom of the plastic container, with no lava pellets in it, i then, added pellets till it was full, and SLOWLY lifed and shook the cacti, then added more pellets, lifted/shook again, more pellets, lifted/shook again. The goal was to get pellets under the cacti, while keeping the roots as deep as possible. As soon as the cacti's bottom was high enough to where, highest water was about 1 inch below the bottom of the cacti, I stopped pulling the cacti up and filled the rest in with the pebbles. you may have to tie or secure your cacti depending on how deep its in the pebbles, and how many roots you have.
So, lets say my HIGHEST water level was at 5inches on the plastic container from the bottom up. My cacti sits at 6 inches from the bottom up, never acutally in the water, HOWEVER the roots stretch well into the water, all the way down to the bottom of the plastic container. (the pic i posted above shows the lines if you click it)

Much more than that, I don't know, as this is my first attempt at hydro cacti. For nutrients, I use microGrow, microFloral, and MicroBloom, or something. I never use solid nutrients, they suck compared to liquid. My first attempt at hydro veggies, i had solid nutrients, and when I switched to liquid, it was like giving the plants caffiene. Post any questions.

--------------------
The only beneficiaries of Prohibition were bootleggers(drug makers), crime bosses(drug pushers), and the forces of big government(DEA).

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#3335715 - 11/09/04 12:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

any chance we might could see some picks of your setup?

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

#3335726 - 11/09/04 12:58 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

the reason i didn't choose vermiculite or perlite to plant my cacti was because they BOTH stay very wet inbetween waterings, and the pellets do tend to hold water, but not as much, and they hold water at the very bottom of the container (the pellets at the top dry out from the light, which is good for cacti, and even regular plants)

My vadalia onions are in perlite, and the tops of the perlite are starting to get slightly brown, due to the moisture of the perlite(the brown is bacteria i am pretty sure) for hydrogarden, pearlite and cacti are prolly a big NO NO. (but is prolly ok in a non hydro situation) Use a dryer medium, like the pebbles.
obviously ive yet to see the true results of this, but I think I have grasped the true nature of the hydro cacti. (cept nutrient amounts and proper ph) (and im guessing they are same as most plants)

--------------------

InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

#3335735 - 11/09/04 01:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sure, ill get pics up here of the full setup, light, resivoir and plants, tomorrow.

--------------------

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

#3335878 - 11/09/04 01:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Those are some healthy looking cacti, nice setup bro

--------------------

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3356776 - 11/13/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Where can you get seeds to grow cacti?

--------------------

InvisibleSearch59
Yet anotherhobby for me.

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3356813 - 11/13/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Heh, I screwed up. When i added my cacti, I forgot to treat the cacti alone for a while to kill off any bad things in the roots of the cacti.
Well, the cacti roots gave my whole hydro system some kinda root eating pathogen. My green bean is suffering bad, so after chaning the water, running water thru every plant container, rinseing all tubs, lines, pumps out, I refilled my system with just plain NO NUTRIENTS, distilled water, and then added 300ml of (3%h2o2) to 25 gal of water. I then cycled this thru my system and plants for an hour. And did this cycle for an hour every 5 hours. All day. I then again the next day, changed the water out again, added again 300ml of (3%h2o2) and again didn't put ANY nutrients in the system, and flushed the system for an hour, every 5 hours all day.
I plan to keep this system going untill I see there is no bad roots under my plants.
I currently FOLAR FEED the plants as many times a day as i can.
I also FOLAR SPRAY the plants with regular distilled water to wash away the unused nutrients at the end of the day.

I don't know when i can go back to feeding them via resivior, but my theory is if I starve the pathogen using only water and H2O2(which will acutally kill the pathogen) I hope I can kill the pathogen by not giving it nutrients.

SO DON'T add plants to your system, untill you have treated them with some kinda treatment for a week or two. I would suggest H2O2 watering the plant in a hydro system by its self or something.
I washed the roots off, but that wasn't good enough.

A big symptom of you having a root pathogen, is the leaves turn yellow or even white. My new growth on the grean bean, was pure white, untill I found a way to start killing the pathogen. Then after a day and 1/2 the new white leaf started to take on a yellow then green tint, indicating that my method is working.

--------------------

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
    #3363674 - 11/15/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Never heard of pereskiopsis until now. I take it you trip off of the stuff. Correct?

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3368095 - 11/16/04 09:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

>>I take it you trip off of the stuff. Correct?

No. The primary interest of perekiopsis here is for use as a grafting root stock.

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
    #3422140 - 11/29/04 02:48 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

recalcitrant said:

The answer is yes, but in minute quantities.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: nookjohn]
    #3422170 - 11/29/04 03:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

is it in large enough quantity to extract it? it would be far easier to grow that and get mesc and jsut have peyote doing its thing. have peresk. extractions ever been done? any other things that would need to be removed that may make teh plant harmfull?

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineMaverik
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: West
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: kadakuda]
    #3424153 - 11/29/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It would not be worth extracting. Mescaline is present at such low levels (if at all) that even as fast as it grows it would never be a practical source. The Trichocereus species are the most consistant alkaloid producers.

--------------------
~ Dead to the Core ~

OfflinePsychotropics
TiHKALmyPiHKAL
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Maverik]
    #3425457 - 11/29/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

wha up with the white substrate?

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: Psychotropics]
    #3429965 - 11/30/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It's perlite.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: neuro]
    #3430009 - 11/30/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Its a medium not substrate.

Offlineinsanity_420
Beginner
    #3431946 - 12/01/04 08:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i know this is probably all over but for indoor gardens for cacti (san pedros) how much light is necessary for them to be thriving. Thanks

OfflineJaguarWarrior101
ShamanicAlchemist InTraining
Male User Gallery

Loc: State of Euphoria
    #4465790 - 07/28/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Gr0wer said:
About peyote grafting, you can make a short perekposis graft using a 3" clone and graft just after rooting. Then later repot and burry the stalk of the perekposis in soil and rocks. This would make an amazing peyote mom or monster and quick. Only thing is they tend to grow a bit mutated from the rapid forced growth, so your better off grafting to pedro or torch stocks for the long run.

Aren't the leaves of the pereskiopsis important for the growth of the scion? Are you saying it's just the root system that is important?

--------------------
The above post is purely hypothetical, and should not be considered the true thoughts, opinions, or actions of a real life person.

We perceive. This is hard fact. But what we perceive is not a fact of the same kind, because we learn what to perceive.
~Carlos Castaneda

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Indoor Cacti Garden Pics... [Re: JaguarWarrior101]
    #4467536 - 07/29/05 01:19 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no perkopsis probley has one of the lowest concentrations of mescaline, even though it does grow fast I doubt itd be worht it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order