Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
A friend of mine has recently purchased a bag of Philosophers stones; he showed it to me and I strongly advised him not to eat them.
Clues: - The mushrooms were already a week old... (for fresh mushrooms I find, is not a very good thing) - They definately had some kind of mold on them: every one of the truffles was covered in white stuff; that really can't be good; and some of the truffles were already gone (some sort of moist black stuff, yak) - And the baggie was not airtight; and even had drops of fluid inside.
What do you guys think?
I mean: personally, I would never eat something that looks like that; I don't think people should be testing their intestines. He was upset I talked him out of tripping; but I don't want to see him ending up in hospital instead of heaven.
-------------------- - turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...