Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemeadownymph
Stranger
 User Gallery
My first experience.
    #3249050 - 10/12/04 10:18 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Let me start by saying that I have ingested various sorts at various times in my life, without the maturity to even know what I was eating. Flash forward ten years, and I am actually wallowing about in the bush looking (and finding) my very own mushies. Cyans to be exact. The first amount I ate was a modest 3 medium sized fresh. Yawning, tearing in the eyes, giggly natured....BORING>
So then a week later I said to hell with it, ate 8 medium and large sized guys and popped two capsules, (not sure the amount in those) AND FINALLY! A large glass of merlot, a steamy bubble bath, and my new mushroom field guide, and I am off to welcome in the new experience. About 10 minutes into my bath, I looked up from my book to notice that my skin was the wrong color. Sort of greenish , yellow....
"""""thought flashes before me"""""" Oh no green yellow, liver has dissolved into my bloodstream and waiting only to exit from every available oraface in my body"" Thank god that thought lasted less time that it took to write that just now...hehee.

Then on to distorted visuals, nothing fancy just wavy peripherals and flickering lights. Then my whole body felt as it were cycling electrical currents, sort of a weird huumy vibrating feeling. I would close my eyes and see the most fierce red-orange dragon flowers , beautiful ones, that left me the impression that they could eat my face, but were't going to just yet.
It was very pleasant.
Since then have had only one awful experience. I can't believe how retarded I can be sometimes. I actually rented The Passion of Christ and watched it while on shrooms. If i could have folded myself into my pillow I would have. AWFUL. Crying, sadness, horror, shock, emotional pain, Sobbing, gasping for air and unable to look away from that dispicable movie. It did leave me wondering what my normal reaction to that movie would be without shrroms. Probably just as disgusted, but without feeling the need to check myself in to a "safe" place to cry hysterically for hours.

On a side note, picked amanita muscaria and ingested it. What THE Fuck! I went to sleep right away, and then woke up and my pillow was soaked in drool. Not just that cute little spot ya get, but SOAKED. Uncomfortable, restless, crying, drooling. Not at all spiritual, although I am sure that has to do more with me thatn the shroom. Waste though. I leave them ama's right were i find them. Although it was fun to dry them on the barby, they tasted like shit.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGandhi
Stranger

Re: My first experience. [Re: meadownymph]
    #3249182 - 10/12/04 10:42 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The Passion was an awful movie, makes you wonder why all religious movies are extremely violent and gory...  :confused:

Hope you have some more mushie experiences soon!

--------------------
Be the change that you want to see in the world. - Mohandas Gandhi

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: My first experience. [Re: meadownymph]
    #3249853 - 10/13/04 12:33 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

meadownymph said:
On a side note, picked amanita muscaria and ingested it.  What THE Fuck!

You did boil and prepare them right didn't you. Ha the top experience (not the passion of christ one) sounds good but  :rasta:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience