Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Pala
    #3246482 - 10/12/04 08:52 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

anyone else lived here? Anyways a couple things about the people here just drive me crazy!! in my house their is a bucket with no lid, every day the dirtiest catfish from the dirtiest scumponds are thrown in whole, and mixed in thoroughly. this bucket has'nt been changed or cleaned for years now. In fact it smells worse than shit. No salt, no vinegar is added to this mix, which is named Pala. In every meal, they take a good spoonful of the tea and mix it in, which now smells like your cooking shit. or sometimes they just eat it raw!! Anyways, I've argued up and down with these people about how this is just now healthly. I say "maybe you all could just throw some salt or a little vinegar for the bacteria," But I get nowhere. I'm convinced that all the 40 year old and up people who are getting their first symptoms of gout are getting it from this "pala" . And their sars cases that are appearing out here must be coming from this pala too, i'm sure. because it is tradition in alot of thai peoples, you can even buy this at most food markets. I mean when was the last time you seen some americans with chins down to their nipples? anyways... had to tell somebody in english who could understand.

I'm glad I survived the first two times I ate it.. finally I figured it out, they were putting rotten rotten fishy shit in my food. I had the lymph nodes in my throuat swell up to golf balls, reminds of the time I had sars, except that was my genital lymph nodes. now I just tell these people, mai sai pala na, and they listen, is working out for me, but I'm just so sad for how uneducated these people are.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub