Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLegends_of_Myst
Weird on aMonday night
Loc: central Al
alabama hell
    #3246089 - 10/12/04 03:15 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hello everyone.first off to make some things clear.My name use to be Pigmyscircusoflove and for some unknown reason i had some password problems but i think i only posted in the "post your southeast cube findings" so anyway on with my bitching.Im having the worst end of year shroom dyas i have ever had and im not just speaking of actives :shake: my local yard mushrooms like russulas (sp?) puffballs and whatnot have been abscent since late july.God i was in paradise may-early july it was cube crazy around here and I have yet to find any muscaria,I usualy cant help but pass the, up there are so many around here.So what im trying to say is it has been dead since late july in my area and especially after Ivan when we were rainless untill 2 days ago there wasnt shit.But odly enough about a week ago I did stumble on some boletes yellow underside bruising a freakish un psylocibin like blue.And also i saw what i thaught was some sort of agaricus but they appeard to be growin in a fairy ring is this possible for agaricus?but anyway the weird thing is that it hadnt rained for weeks and all the sudden boom 4 or 5 boletes popped up,maybe very saturated ground from Ivan? who knows but i was excited to see some little friends peeking out to say hello,hopefully some more will pop up so i may grab some pics for you all.well Ive said enough for now happy shrooming all,damn you lucky ones in the PNW  :rolleyes: hehe

Robert

--------------------
"What people perceive as life and religion is merely a picture being shown to them over and over again,imprinted into the brain of society to be unlocked only by the beholder of his own mortality."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLegends_of_Myst
Weird on aMonday night
Loc: central Al
Re: alabama hell [Re: Legends_of_Myst]
    #3246094 - 10/12/04 03:17 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i appolgize for my very bad grammer.Can I use my location for an excuse?haha j/k i blame my laziness

--------------------
"What people perceive as life and religion is merely a picture being shown to them over and over again,imprinted into the brain of society to be unlocked only by the beholder of his own mortality."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification