Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

my car
    #3245541 - 10/11/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

So I woke up this morning to a very flat tire....not so good, so I fill it with air, cuz it a holiday here so I can't take it in and figure tomorrow I'll go get a new tire or something....mainly the "or something" cuz I have no money for a new tire....I'm on my merry way.  Being the person that I am, I'm thinking as I drive damn I'm glad its just a tire, if it was something serious I'd be in biiiiig trouble....however I am thinking about the money situation and how very far in debt I am... and ways to get out of it....this is freaking me out a bit but whateva....I'll make the money somehow...just so long as I do not incure anymore debts....I eat some turkey.... (this was the good part) and so I have to drive some family and the boy home so I set out....I think about staying at the boys...but figure I won't get up for school if I do....about half way home the car hesitates at a light....I think damn there goes the tire and pull over....no no tire is fine...I keep going...slowly the car is losing power....there is not "bad lights" on....no noises, no smells....just hesitation and little power....I stop the car, turn it off and on....works for a little bit....drop my automatic car into second....still little power, but no hesitation......k so I'm going home and I'm starting to worry cuz if this thing dies I am not in a good neighbourhood....so I'm pleading with the car as I drop into first...god please just get 2 more streets over....by the time it dies I'm practically pushing it into a mcdonalds parking lot...in a not too bad area....I had to get my dad to come get me :frown:  so basically we think the transmission is fucked...like fuuuuucked I need a new one fucked.  like $2000 fucked. like "hi, here have a bigger debt fucked"  why couldn't it have just stopped at the tire.

--------------------
~Earth is the Insane Asylum of the Universe~

A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: my car [Re: Gillette]
    #3245564 - 10/11/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

shit ,my tranny went bad 1yr 1/2 ago, cost bout $1200 ....so i guess thats close to $2000 canoodian..... anyway i know how bad it sucks, my car is fucked again though, $800 this time, im getting a new one

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: my car [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3245574 - 10/11/04 10:35 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

see the thing is I don't want to fix it and I don't want a new car...I just don't want to drive anymore..its too expensive.

--------------------

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
    #3245738 - 10/11/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I chose not to drive a long long time ago, I think I much happier for that, every time I go to the city and breathe that nasty fucking air I'm glad i did'nt contribute to it, and every time I think about all the war going on about oil, i'm glad i don't contribute to it, try your life without one, heroin might be easier to quit though...

Offlineillinoisgal
Lover
    #3245775 - 10/11/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

where u from?

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: my car [Re: nugsarenice]
    #3245797 - 10/11/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

My car is starting to act funny... Scarin me a bit :shiftyeyes:

--------------------
Now go Home.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3246092 - 10/12/04 01:16 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Here's what you do;
Find a Bentley or something, and steal the thing that says "Bentley".

Then replace the thing on your car that says what it is with that. Then sell it to somebody for like $20,000 and you're set. You won't even need to drive, you can take taxis everywhere.

Do you need your car to get to school/work, or can you take the bus/subway?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineGillette
Jaded
 User Gallery

Re: my car [Re: Phluck]
    #3246678 - 10/12/04 09:27 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

if I stay downtown, which could be possible if I move around a bit so I'm not a total freeloader, then yeah I can take the bus & subway, but from Brampton I'm a bit screwed without the car. If I decide to head downtown I'll have to get a new job down there, cuz the commute to work is not an easy one.

--------------------

Invisiblewoodzmun
listening tonature
    #3246702 - 10/12/04 09:50 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Man that sucks, but on a briter note it may not be your trans. Is the engine running fine and when you put it in gear nothing, I mean the engine just revs up with no movement of the car. If so have you checked your tranny fluid,is the level correct, does it look brite red which is good, or brown and smell burnt which is bad and you are probably screwed. Any ways good luck with finding some transportation.

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3246705 - 10/12/04 09:52 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Debt.. I'm coming more and more familiar with this word, and not liking it.

I'm in debt because of the police.  They took my bong and slapped a $400 fine on me on the same month my car insurance of $650 is due, and my car payment of $250...  Bank account = $450 + payday ($500) will give me $950 and that is enough for the insurance and car payment.. but I'm still $350 short on my fine and that = jail time. :frown:

Gillette, if it's going to cost that much to get it fixed, you should just get a used one that someone only wants like $500 for.  My first car costed me $50 and lasted me for 2 years with only minor repairs needed like new tires one time, a new battery cable, and oil change.

I think that's a better idea than paying for your tranny to be fixed.  A lot of people say that if your tranny is going and you don't know it until it is gone, then chances are it has fucked up other stuff as well... but then again, I'm no mechanic.

I drive every day, but have a lot of friends that don't.  Needless to say I only visit them when I HAVE to most of the time because they always beg me for rides all over BFE.  I rely on my car for work / school as well so I know how much you probably rely on yours.

Hope this all works out for you!

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3247827 - 10/12/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

fuck 2g's and look for a new car.

i got that badboy for $475USD, 40mpg and reliable as shit, never any problems from it at all, not the best looker but beats $2000.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder