Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSillyWilly
In search of "Energy-Spirit Chimes"..PLZ help
    #3245171 - 10/11/04 11:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys!! I was in a new-agey /Buddha/wizard store today and came across this simple little device consisting of a suspended steel bar/chime that when stuck with a mallet creates this enchanting-magical- serene-like resonance sound ?they called it a ?spirit chime?. I would of bought it right then and there to add to my drum circle set but there was a big problem?.it only has 1 note!!! It looked like this:

I have found them on the net under the name ?energy chimes? and have found an A major (8key) 7 note arrangement which will probably purchase but what I would really like would be the whole 12 note chromatic scale from A to G# for a more resourceful instrument. I was wondering if I could possibly take chimes tuned differently (not in the A major scale) from other ?energy chime? manufacturers and arrange them in the A major scale to fill in the 5 blank notes/spaces to complete the chromatic scale.
8 chime piece:

I got the A, B, C#, D, E, F#, G# A?.I need chimes that create B flat, C, E flat, F and G!!!!
Please HELP!!!---Silly

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Scales

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media