Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I)
    #3244770 - 10/11/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I)

by Ali Sina

After I published my article ?Sen. Kerry for President?? several friends wrote to express their agreement but also many contested, some angrier than others, rebutting my statements. It is impossible for me to answer to everyone and I apologies to all the friends who have not received a personal response from me. However instead of answering to each and everyone, I wrote the following article that addresses the core of the issue. It will be published in two parts. The first part will discuss the mind of the Muslim and in the second part I will expand this topic further and finally will explain why I believe Kerry is the wrong choice.

A friend wrote objecting ?The way to overcome terrorism is surely not to simply fight Muslims wherever possible. A battle of ideas is needed. The appropriate course is to assert the supremacy of Humanist principles, such as the rule of law, rather than the rule of God, as a way of diminishing the ideology behind terrorism.?

I fully agree with this statement. In fact fighting Islam ideologically is the raison d'?tre of Faith Freedom International. We are perfectly aware that unless the very concept of Islam is not defeated the Islamic zealotry and hence Islamic Terrorism cannot be eliminated. However, Islamic Terrorism is more than an ideology, it is also militant and therefore it must be defeated militarily.

True Muslims take their guidance and inspiration from their prophet and follow his examples. Muhammad spoke the language of violence and understood that language. He did not attack his victims because they had done something wrong. He attacked them because he calculated that he could win and he only attacked those who were weaker. He took them by surprise, when they were unarmed attending to their daily business. Nonetheless he fabricated pretexts and excuses for his attacks. For example when he raided Merchant caravans, the excuse was that they belonged to the Meccans and since the Meccans had rejected his call and ridiculed him he was justified to retaliate. When he attacked the Bani Qaynuqa, the excuse was that one of them insulted a Muslim woman. When he massacred the Bani Quraiza, the excuse was that they had conspired with the Meccans even thought this was not true. When he raided the Bani Nadir, the excuse was the Angel Gabriel had informed him that they were plotting his assassination. Of course Muhammad would not say I am a megalomaniac psychopath and I want to dominate the world. He would concoct lies to manipulate people and justify his crimes with pretexts and excuses.

Today Muslims have many excuses for their crimes against Humanity or what they call Jihad. But the intent has remained the same and that is domination.

When Muslims start attacking others it is not because someone has done something wrong to them and they are retaliating. They are waging Jihad and Jihad has nothing to do with America , Israel or any other country. The Muslims would have found other excuses if America and Israel did not exist. In fact Islamic Jihad dates back to 621 C.E., the year Muhammad migrated to Medina and found a group of beguiled and benighted men at his disposal willing to kill and get killed at his behest. America and Israel are only the latest targets of this Jihad.

The objective is to conquer the world and establish the rule of Sharia. Muhammad ambushed merchant caravans, raided villages and towns and massacred innocent people by thousands. This had nothing to do with Israel or America . After his death his followers invaded Yemen, Byzantium, Mesopotamia, Iran, Abyssinia, Egypt, India, Europe and virtually all the countries that fell under the Islamic domination not because any of these had done anything to Muslims but simply because they were there, they had wealth and Muslims could conquer them.

Jihad is a pillar of faith in Islam. Muslims cannot just discard it. For a few hundreds of years Jihad was not fought; but that does not mean that it was forgotten. The reason Muslims stopped practicing Jihad was not because they started practicing a moderate version of Islam. It was because they had no strength to fight. According to the teachings of Islam and the examples set by its prophet, when Muslims are weak and cannot fight, they must wait until they regain their strength and fight only when victory is foreseeable.

This is the sunnah (tradition) or Muhammad. The objective is to fight a war that can be won and if the enemy is stronger and the prospect of winning is slim, the order is to withhold the fight and negotiate peace. This example was set by Muhammad at Hudaibiyah were he withdrew his troops and signed a peace treaty with the Meccans when he realized that in a confrontation, he could be defeated. This treaty gave him peace of mind from the South and an opportunity to subdue smaller tribes located at the North. Immediately after signing the peace treaty of Hudaibiyah Muhammad marched towards Khaibar and with no warning he fell of that fortress when people had gone out after their businesses. He killed their men and took their women and children as hostage. The city was a prosperous Jewish town and the enormous booty allowed him to strengthen his military power and invade other cities. Two years later, he broke the treaty that he had sighed with the Meccans and while in Hudaibiyah he had only 1500 men, this time he brought along 10,000 strong. The Meccans were overwhelmed and the town capitulated.

This is how Muslims have operated ever since. They offer peace and sign treaties when in their estimation the prospect of winning the war is not good. But they will break their treaties the moment they become confident of their victory.

Expounding on this point-, Dr. Muhsin Khan the translator of Sahih Bukhari and the Quran into English writes:

"Allah revealed in Sura Bara'at (Repentance, IX) [the order to discard (all) obligations (covenants, etc), and commanded the Muslims to fight against all the Pagans as well as against the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) if they do not embrace Islam, till they pay the Jizia (a tax levied on the Jews and Christians) with willing submission and feel themselves subdued (as it is revealed in 9:29). So the Muslims were not permitted to abandon "the fighting" against them (Pagans, Jews and Christians) and to reconcile with them and to suspend hostilities against them for an unlimited period while they are strong and have the ability to fight against them. So at first "the fighting" was forbidden, then it was permitted, and after that it was made obligatory " ( 1-)

And Dr. Sobhy as-Saleh, a contemporary academic, writes:

?The command to fight the infidels was delayed until the Muslims become strong, but when they were weak they were commanded to endure and be patient. (2-)

And Dr. Sobhy, in a footnote, commends the opinion of a scholar named Zarkashi who said:

"Allah the most high and wise revealed to Mohammad in his weak condition what suited the situation, because of his mercy to him and his followers. For if He gave them the command to fight while they were weak it would have been embarrassing and most difficult, but when the most high made Islam victorious He commanded him with what suited the situation, that is asking the people of the Book to become Muslims or to pay the levied tax, and the infidels to become Muslims or face death. These two options, to fight or to have peace return according to the strength or the weakness of the Muslims." (3-)

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina41011.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineallmakescombined
Boss Man

Loc: My Office
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3244797 - 10/11/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Actually, Jihad isn't a pillar at all in Islam. There are only 5 pillars, and Jihad isn't one of them.

--------------------
Get back to work.

InvisibleRogues_Pierre
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: allmakescombined]
    #5585600 - 05/03/06 12:31 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

allmakescombined said:
Actually, Jihad isn't a pillar at all in Islam. There are only 5 pillars, and Jihad isn't one of them.

See this link here http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/jihad.html

--------------------

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#5585689 - 05/03/06 12:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The Muslim mind is the human mind, and is the same as yours and mine. When you realize this, you will understand them.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #5586579 - 05/03/06 04:38 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The goal of Islam is world domination? My bullshit meter is off the charts.

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5586600 - 05/03/06 04:41 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gluke bastid said:

You're joking, right?

--------------------

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5587315 - 05/03/06 07:15 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Have you ever met a Muslim? Have you ever traveled in Iran or Jordan? I guarantee that if you did, you would revise your views massively.

It sickens me to my soul to hear of people seriously discussing the possibility of an American invasion of Iran. Yes, they have many problems there, and there are some dreadful injustices that take place, but in general, the people are... well, they're people. They're like people everywhere. They go to work, they pray, they meet in cafés and talk with their friends, they read, they watch TV, they go to school, they go to university. It's a very friendly place to visit, or at least it was a few years ago.

Muslims are not in general violent people. The Middle East is a political mess at the moment, for a number of reasons, and a lot of people living there are very upset, for a number of reasons. A tiny percentage of those people decide to act violently. Judging Muslims in general based on that tiny percentage of people is to indulge in the utmost stupidity.

Hell, Europe teared itself apart twice in the last century. Political instability and injustice is a terrible thing. It has nothing to do with Islam per se.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: OJK]
    #5587903 - 05/03/06 09:27 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Yes, they have many problems there, and there are some dreadful injustices that take place, but in general, the people are... well, they're people.

Well thats pretty obvious. The problem is that their culture is beginning to clash with others outside the country and the west simply cannot accommodate that culture. There is no doubt by western standards that they are extreme and even barbaric in their governing. The Iranians that I know tell me of pretty severe oppression and things sanctioned by government that would shock any westerner. Granted, they are younger and more liberal but all cultures have those types. In Iran, these people dare not say a word publicly due to the severe repercussions.

Anyways, this post is 2 years old and made by Great Satan no less.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: Rogues_Pierre]
    #5588459 - 05/03/06 11:47 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rogues_Pierre said:
Quote:

allmakescombined said:

See this link here http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/jihad.html

Great_Satan bumping his own threads?

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: Redstorm]
    #5589111 - 05/04/06 05:24 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

hmm.. i didnt get more than a few sentences into this.

Quote:

unless the very concept of Islam is not defeated the Islamic zealotry and hence Islamic Terrorism cannot be eliminated.

first of all, thats a double negative, so its in an invalid statement, and hard to understand. However, if he really meant "unless the very concept of Islam is defeated the Islamic zealotry and hence Islamic Terrorism cannot be eliminated."

but in that case, its like saying unless Christianity is defeated, Christian Terrorism cannot be eliminated. What sort of "writer" makes so many grammatical mistakes? I also call bullshit.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: OJK]
    #5589132 - 05/04/06 05:48 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hell, Europe teared itself apart twice in the last century. Political instability and injustice is a terrible thing. It has nothing to do with Islam per se.

Unfortunately, the people creating the political instability and injustice are using Islam as the means to their end; therefore, Islam has quite a lot to do with it. I agree with you, Islam is not the cause.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: kotik]
    #5589148 - 05/04/06 06:05 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Odiumjunkie Stated: Have you ever met a Muslim? Have you ever traveled in Iran or Jordan? I guarantee that if you did, you would revise your views massively.

I have been to Oman,Dubai,Jordan,Qatar,Bahrain,Kuwait,Iraq,and Egypt many times over. Those people are stuck in the stone age. Many of the the Bediwyns I met were peaceful(All they do is heard sheep) and I met some decent people out there,however,the majority of the people there, I would not trust as far as I could throw them.

Part of this reason is because when they talk to you and smile,9 times out 10, they are lying to an unbeliever, which is permitted under the Koran. The Muslim faith may be a peaceful one, but the ones who practice it, are not.

http://www.yobserver.com/news_9673.php

http://www.donaldsensing.com/2003/06/muslims-killing-muslims.html

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Understanding the Muslim Mind (Part I) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5589408 - 05/04/06 09:41 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

gluke bastid said:

You're joking, right?

Do I look like I'm joking?

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order